Donald Trump Unleashes All Caps Truth Social Tirade: ‘I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT’

This guy is a freak for Ukraine. He believes men from countries all over the world should go to die fighting for Ukraine. For him killing DJT was a mission to aid Ukraine continue the war with Russia. Most of you freaks it appears agree with his warmonging position.
Routh is pissed because Trump wants to end a war and stop the killing and reduce the chance of this triggering a world war.

Donald Trump greeted Sunday morning by unleashing a series of all caps rants about Taylor Swift, the New York Times and his favorite target of all, rival Kamala Harris. In one message posted on Truth Social, Trump wrote, “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

Trump’s message caused “I HATE DONALD TRUMP” to trend on X despite being posted on a completely different social network and prompted numerous reactions. Former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau, who’s frequently noted his wife Emily’s status as a devoted Swiftie, referenced a Swift song and tweeted in response, “Smallest man who ever lived.”

Things are really getting under his crinkly orange skin. Excellent!

Donald Trump greeted Sunday morning by unleashing a series of all caps rants about Taylor Swift, the New York Times and his favorite target of all, rival Kamala Harris. In one message posted on Truth Social, Trump wrote, “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

Trump’s message caused “I HATE DONALD TRUMP” to trend on X despite being posted on a completely different social network and prompted numerous reactions. Former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau, who’s frequently noted his wife Emily’s status as a devoted Swiftie, referenced a Swift song and tweeted in response, “Smallest man who ever lived.”

Ooops. I didn't see this before posting a similar thread here:

trump is one of the few presidents who actually drove down employment.

But the weird claim is the driving inflation down. We were on the verge of long term deflation with the Great Recession, and had not yet fully recovered. trump was supposed to be trying to drive up inflation.

It is Biden who drove down inflation, as he was supposed to. By the way, more people are employed than ever before, so Biden also has that going for him.
That is intellectually dishonest. COVID hit and governors shut their states down. Governors like Gretchen Whitmer shut down restaurants, mom and pop business churches etc. You could not even go fishing unless you were married to Whitmer. So yeah blue states and some red shut their economies down and that did affect the economy and employment. So the pandemic has to be treated as a unique situation. If you want to be fair , and you obviously don't, you look at the period of January 20th 1016 till the pandemic hit around January of 2020.

Apparently you are or you wouldn't be commenting or worried about what he was saying on Truth Social... You don't post there do you?
It is worrisome, but that is not the same as hatred. trump is clearly going through something, but why would I hate him for that?

It is trump who says he HATES Swift. A normal politician would not care. trump is a weirdo who is constantly nursing grudges and hurt feelings.
Agreed about weird. Vance, RFK Jr and now Laura "Lips" Loomer. WTF? The rest of the modern world must be laughing at American politics.

93k5bk.jpg

That is intellectually dishonest. COVID hit and governors shut their states down. Governors like Gretchen Whitmer shut down restaurants, mom and pop business churches etc. You could not even go fishing unless you were married to Whitmer. So yeah blue states and some red shut their economies down and that did affect the economy and employment. So the pandemic has to be treated as a unique situation. If you want to be fair , and you obviously don't, you look at the period of January 20th 1016 till the pandemic hit around January of 2020.
So you are claiming that trump increased employment, and that it is not his fault that he did not? Both cannot be true at once.

Obama handed over very low unemployment, so it was difficult to get much employment growth. Making it harder, the Baby Boomers are retiring, so more people no longer want to be employed.

Then, as you point out, Covid hit, and the world economy shutdown. And there was already a recession before that, which would have driven down employment, even without Covid.

A more honest statement about trump is that he had some of the lowest employment growth of any president in modern history, and then massive job losses towards the end of his term.

It is worrisome, but that is not the same as hatred. trump is clearly going through something, but why would I hate him for that?
It's projection. Trump ramps up hate against anyone to the left of Alt-Right. When someone responds in kind or simply to disagree, they are accused of starting the hatemongering. It's crazy.

Back