Donald Trump Unleashes All Caps Truth Social Tirade: ‘I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT’

If trump were an adult, he would accept that people will endorse his opponent, and not take it personally. trump keeps showing he is not an adult. Only 4 out of 44 members of his own cabinet have endorsed him. Those who know him best, know that he is not suited to be president.

If trump becomes president, it will not end well.
Those that know him best. You are hoot Walt.

:magagrin:

I'm not voting for Trump because Kid Rock endorses him. I'm voting for him to improve the economy, To reduce illegal immigration, to deport people Biden/HARRIS illegally allowed in. And to reduce crime.
The economy vastly improved under Biden

Illegal entry is down stupid

Crime is DOWN under Biden

Fucking idiot lying Russian whore

Why is it OK for kid rock but not swift lame brain
I did not say it wasn't OK for Taylor Swift to endorse Harris. It just isn't important. I like endorsements from police unions and the CBP Union because they don't fly around on private jets and live billionaire lifestyles insulated from inflation and crime. Taylor Swift can pick out good singers but her history of picking good politicians is not too good.

I did not say it wasn't OK for Taylor Swift to endorse Harris. It just isn't important. I like endorsements from police unions and the CBP Union because they don't fly around on private jets and live billionaire lifestyles insulated from inflation and crime. Taylor Swift can pick out good singers but her history of picking good politicians is not too good.
Your candidate is just that idiot

This entire thread is full of fake news.

on another note I also object to Taylor Swift. She embodies what's fucked up with our youth.

The economy vastly improved under Biden

President Biden took office in January 2021, and while the Pandemic Recession was officially over and the recovery underway, the unemployment rate was still elevated. By the time of this post and the data available for January 2024, prices were 18% above the level at inauguration, and real wages were a scant 0.1% lower in January 2024 compared to January 2021.

Violent crime has increased under Harris-Biden admin — after ABC’s David Muir disputed Trump’s claim that crime is ‘through the roof’: DOJ report

Illegal entry is down stupid
Yes it is down SOME but it is still up A LOT since when Trump left office. Biden has also sent a much smaller percentage of illegals back home. He has paroled a much higher percentage of people into the US.

Crime is DOWN under Biden
The DOJ’s survey from the Bureau of Justice statistics is self-reported instances of violent crime over the last six months — meaning that it includes crimes that may not have been reported to police.

The annual National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) showed total instances of reported violent crime — including rape, robbery and aggravated assault — is up from 5.6 per 1,000 in 2020 to 8.7 per 1,000 in 2023.

The highest recent rate of violent crime was in 2022, when the survey tracked 9.8 instances per 1,000 people over the age of 12.

The rate of rape increased from 1.2 per 1,000 in 2020 to 1.7 in 2023, while robbery went from 1.6 per 1,000 in 2020 to 2.6 per 1,000 in 2023, and aggravated assault rose from 2.9 per 1,000 in 2020 to 4.5 per 1,000 in 2023.

Fucking idiot lying Russian whore
We aren't talking about Hunter's hired Girl friends.

Last edited:
Donald Trump greeted Sunday morning by unleashing a series of all caps rants about Taylor Swift, the New York Times and his favorite target of all, rival Kamala Harris. In one message posted on Truth Social, Trump wrote, “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

Trump’s message caused “I HATE DONALD TRUMP” to trend on X despite being posted on a completely different social network and prompted numerous reactions. Former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau, who’s frequently noted his wife Emily’s status as a devoted Swiftie, referenced a Swift song and tweeted in response, “Smallest man who ever lived.”

Being "Presidential", Donald Trump style.

And yet he drove employment up income up and inflation down.
trump is one of the few presidents who actually drove down employment.

But the weird claim is the driving inflation down. We were on the verge of long term deflation with the Great Recession, and had not yet fully recovered. trump was supposed to be trying to drive up inflation.

It is Biden who drove down inflation, as he was supposed to. By the way, more people are employed than ever before, so Biden also has that going for him.

Back