Donald Trump Unleashes All Caps Truth Social Tirade: ‘I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT’

You are dumb. Taylor Swift is a high school graduate that sings about bad choices that she has made. She also endorsed Dementia Joe that the Democrat party just threw under the bus. There is absolutely no reason anyone should pay any attention to her endorsement unless it is for entertainer of the year.

She is quite possibly the most successful businesswoman in world history.

You are dumb. Taylor Swift is a high school graduate that sings about bad choices that she has made. She also endorsed Dementia Joe that the Democrat party just threw under the bus. There is absolutely no reason anyone should pay any attention to her endorsement unless it is for entertainer of the year.
Kid Rock?

Kid Rock flunked out of high school, and is very proud to be an idiot making bad choices. He has endorsed trump...

AND NO ONE CARES!!!

Politicians with gravitas do not care that a musician endorsed their opponent. trump is still stuck in high school.

Kid Rock flunked out of high school, and is very proud to be an idiot making bad choices. He has endorsed trump...

AND NO ONE CARES!!!

Politicians with gravitas do not care that a musician endorsed their opponent. trump is still stuck in high school.
I'm not voting for Trump because Kid Rock endorses him. I'm voting for him to improve the economy, To reduce illegal immigration, to deport people Biden/HARRIS illegally allowed in. And to reduce crime.

I'm not voting for Trump because Kid Rock endorses him. I'm voting for him to improve the economy, To reduce illegal immigration, to deport people Biden/HARRIS illegally allowed in. And to reduce crime.
Read the facts

Your not using facts if you say that drivel

If trump were an adult, he would accept that people will endorse his opponent, and not take it personally. trump keeps showing he is not an adult. Only 4 out of 44 members of his own cabinet have endorsed him. Those who know him best, know that he is not suited to be president.

If trump becomes president, it will not end well.

Back