Don't Fuck With Old People

Kid kept talking shit, after the guy left, and he should have been thankfull that the old dude didn't decide to stomp a mud hole in him.

Kid shouldn't have been listening to those girls that were egging him on.

Local media are saying the white guy was off his psych meds and made a racial slur against the black guy about him shining his shoes..

and so the story goes.

Doo-dah, doo-dah.

Local media are saying the white guy was off his psych meds and made a racial slur against the black guy about him shining his shoes..

and so the story goes.

Doo-dah, doo-dah.

He looked like someone who was in need of pharmacuticals; but the kid should learn how to pick his battles better.
He's lucky he didn't qualify for a Darwin Award.

Ya'll are making to much an issue of this guys age. It's not like he was a senisent 95 year old drooling on his shoes. That was one big, muscle bound, fit looking fella there and homeboy was completely out of his league. He had to have been 6'4' and around 250+ and looked to be in a hell of lot better shape then they younger, dumber guy.

I'm 20 years younger, work out regularly and wouldn't have been the least bit afraid of homeboy. I wouldn't even want to tangle with that big mofo though. He'd whoop my ass too.

Last edited:
A fight is like eating really hot food. It burns at first, but you keep going.

The old guy didn't back down or worry about fancy moves, he just nailed the kid and took care of the problem.

But Mott is right, the old guy was not some geriatric ward escapee.

I doubt the guy was a biker, he fought to good and didn't need his crew to fight.
I'm going ex soldier of some kind prob a nam Vet or working class guy who boxed as a youngster. Ever see basketball players fight. They windmill punch (really ugly). Grampa here delivers straight to the target turning sholders with eyes focused on target. That's training folks. He egged the dumbass kid on. did you see how fast he called it sell defense. There's a little wrong on his side too, but actually the young dumbass might have and hopefully was taught a lesson that may save his life. Don't judge a book by it's cover and nobody is as badass as they think they are.

He threw a beat down on that kid, it was pleasing to see that. Although I wasn't supporting of the lead up...
The vid doesn't show how it really started. I suspect that the kid copped an attitude to impress the girl with the camera and the old guy wasn't in the mood for it. But it doesn't matter either way, since the old guy walked away then the kid followed him and threw the first punch. The kid got street justice exactly what he deserved and lucky he didn't get more than that.

Ya'll are making to much an issue of this guys age. It's not like he was a senisent 95 year old drooling on his shoes. That was one big, muscle bound, fit looking fella there and homeboy was completely out of his league. He had to have been 6'4' and around 250+ and looked to be in a hell of lot better shape then they younger, dumber guy.

I'm 20 years younger, work out regularly and wouldn't have been the least bit afraid of homeboy. I wouldn't even want to tangle with that big mofo though. He'd whoop my ass too.

What in the heck is "senisent" mean?

I doubt the guy was a biker, he fought to good and didn't need his crew to fight.
I'm going ex soldier of some kind prob a nam Vet or working class guy who boxed as a youngster. Ever see basketball players fight. They windmill punch (really ugly). Grampa here delivers straight to the target turning sholders with eyes focused on target. That's training folks. He egged the dumbass kid on. did you see how fast he called it sell defense. There's a little wrong on his side too, but actually the young dumbass might have and hopefully was taught a lesson that may save his life. Don't judge a book by it's cover and nobody is as badass as they think they are.

I see you aren't to educated about Bikers, LOL, I have been riding for years, Have never walked away from a challenge and have never joined a club, in fact I got into it with a couple brothers a few weeks ago, the wife said no there are 2, LOL, I think you have the crew thing backwards, I told her unless there are 8 or so it is no problem, ya hit the first as hard as ya can he screams the others run, LOL, for some reason I got out of the car and they started apologizing :cool:

I see you aren't to educated about Bikers, LOL, I have been riding for years, Have never walked away from a challenge and have never joined a club, in fact I got into it with a couple brothers a few weeks ago, the wife said no there are 2, LOL, I think you have the crew thing backwards, I told her unless there are 8 or so it is no problem, ya hit the first as hard as ya can he screams the others run, LOL, for some reason I got out of the car and they started apologizing :cool:

OOO yea I am getting up there in age, a few years ago I would of just slapped the shit out of them for the fun of it, LOL

I was referring to like biker gangs

The vid doesn't show how it really started. I suspect that the kid copped an attitude to impress the girl with the camera and the old guy wasn't in the mood for it. But it doesn't matter either way, since the old guy walked away then the kid followed him and threw the first punch. The kid got street justice exactly what he deserved and lucky he didn't get more than that.

The old dude definitely is a bit off. This is subsequent video of him after he got off the bus. Note how the crowd is egging him on.

Back