Don't Fuck With Old People

I agree.
Plus while the "younger crowd" is thinking about just kicking some guys ass; there are older people out there that are thinking about what the fastest way to end the conflict.
Break some guys leg and he's going to stop fighting.
Same with snapping a finger, breaking an arm, a short jab to the throat, etc.

I had someone give me a little information, years ago, and I might not be accurate with some of the figures; but the human hand can exert 32 lbs of preassure per square inch. It only takes 8 lbs of preassure to rip a human ear off. Peels off, just like paper.

That reminds me of another funny story. My Dad was waiting at the luggage turnstile at Logan airport after a business trip, and he spots his bag coming towards him, but before it gets to him some guy about ten feet away picks it up and starts walking off with it. So he starts off after the guy and says "excuse me, but that's my bag", and the guy turns around and tells him "no it isn't" and keeps walking. So Dad keeps after him and asks him to look at the tag and the guy tells him to go to hell. So then Dad grabs the handle which of course sops the guy dead in his tracks and he shows him the tag and says "see, that's my name". They guy then lets go, takes a step back then leans forward and pits his middle finger about a foot from Dad's face. Instinctively he grabbed the guy's finger and squeezed it, and it broke.

So now the guy's screaming and calling for security, and Boston cop comes over and asks what the problem was. The guy tells him and the cop looked my Dad who was in his early 60's at the time and then the guy who was much younger and said that it seems like he deserved what he got.

off to ignore if your afraid to debate where my opinions are wrong here

There is no debate to have.
You're actions (postings) are what have placed you on the BS pile.

For 1: Your constant promotion of your supposed own education and the degridation of those you feel aren't edumacated.

There is no debate to have.
You're actions (postings) are what have placed you on the BS pile.

For 1: Your constant promotion of your supposed own education and the degridation of those you feel aren't edumacated.

this thread is about fighting, do you feel that inadequate that you don't have a degree?
I talk about education to help those on the fence see they can make more and be more by getting some. That's offensive to some.

this thread is about fighting, do you feel that inadequate that you don't have a degree?
I talk about education to help those on the fence see they can make more and be more by getting some. That's offensive to some.

Point 2: Your posting, that is quoted above.

You asked me for proof and then you keep offering it yourself.
Thanks

I never said a biker dude/gang member wouldn't fight. I implied they wouldn't fight like a champ. I'll take an experienced martial artist, boxer , wrestler in a fight vs biker dude any day.

Top I boxed in the Golden gloves when I was a kid, but was never real good, I lost my temper to easy, I wrestled in school but again lost my temper and lifted my opponent over my head and threw him into the bleachers , kind of finished that up also, I don't have any Martial art experience, but that is 2 out of 3, now back to your original post, you stated the biker didn't have his gang there post 31, I have given you plenty of examples as others have why that was a bad statement

You say they wouldn't fight like a champ and you may be correct, but surely you must of learned intimidation wins most fights, just as the video , young guy runs his mouth old dude shows him what a man is, LOL

Just the other night Top I was in Texas road house and a couple young guys stood in front of me with there asses hanging out, I just politely placed my hand on the back of there necks and whispered you ought to pull your pants up or you will be leaving, LOL, they turned with there best James Dean look , looked at me and pulled there pants up, ooo and there tuff guy look turned into a scared little girl look, Top most fights are won before the first punch is thrown, street fights I mean, All in attitude and how you present yourself

Reminds me of an incident of mine, that happened aboiut 13 years ago or so.

I was working for a sub branch of the Dept of Agriculture and every friday, we took our trucks to the carwash, and got them ready for the next week.
This one friday, I was tired. It had been a "long" week and I was glad it was done.
At the edge of town, two lanes merged into one and there was no sign that designated which lane had the right of way.
So I'm driving, I'm in the left lane, and there's a full size pickup in the right lane.
It was obvious, as we approached the stop sign, that he wanted to change lanes, so I slowed down and let him in.
Now it starts.
For some reason, this guy is upset , starts staring at me in his rearview mirror, and then flips me off.
Like I said; I was tired and for some reason this made me laugh and when he sees me smiling, he gets more upset.
He starts yelling at me, in his rearview mirror, and now, I'm LOL.
So he pulls through the stop sign and pulls over. Then when I go through the stop sign, he starts following me.
I drive about 1 mile, pull into the office's parking lot, pull into a parking space, and he pulls his truck across the back of the parking space.
As I'm getting my log book out, and my carry all bag, I can see him getting out of his truck.
This is where it gets even funnier.
I'm 6 foot tall and at that time I was around 230 lbs. I had my hair a little long, I had a beard that was about 1 foot long, land I always wear black.
Now I was driving this little Chevy S-10 and because I was tired; I was slumped down in the sear, as far as I could.
Anyhoo; as I'm unwinding myself from the cab of the S-10, he's barreling out of the seat of his truck. He finally looks at me and it was like his hand was superglued to the window frame of the truck door.
He came to such an abrupt halt, that I actually thought he hurt himself.
I asked him if there was something that I could help him with, being the diplomat that I am, and he starts ranting and raving about what, I don't know.
I'm just standing there looking at him, trying not to burst out laughing, and finally he starts moving back into his truck (he still hasn't let go of the window frame) and in parting he says "I'll remember you", while he's shaking his finger at me.
I kept looking at him and said "Thank you. I't's always nice to be remembered".

He then drives off, in a cloud of dust and a hearthy "HI-HO SILVER" (jsut kidding).
I go into the office and tell my boss and the other guy that I worked with and as I'm telling them what just happened, they're laughing so hard that my boss fell off his chair.

I never saw that young man again; but I think of him fondly, for the amusing memory he has given me. :cof1:

LOL, seems some are real tuff until they are challenged, LOL

Top I boxed in the Golden gloves when I was a kid, but was never real good, I lost my temper to easy, I wrestled in school but again lost my temper and lifted my opponent over my head and threw him into the bleachers , kind of finished that up also, I don't have any Martial art experience, but that is 2 out of 3, now back to your original post, you stated the biker didn't have his gang there post 31, I have given you plenty of examples as others have why that was a bad statement

You say they wouldn't fight like a champ and you may be correct, but surely you must of learned intimidation wins most fights, just as the video , young guy runs his mouth old dude shows him what a man is, LOL

Just the other night Top I was in Texas road house and a couple young guys stood in front of me with there asses hanging out, I just politely placed my hand on the back of there necks and whispered you ought to pull your pants up or you will be leaving, LOL, they turned with there best James Dean look , looked at me and pulled there pants up, ooo and there tuff guy look turned into a scared little girl look, Top most fights are won before the first punch is thrown, street fights I mean, All in attitude and how you present yourself

I boxed at 15, wrestled in college, got a black belt in Karate in my 30's for the fun of it when my kids took it. They wrestled and were nationally ranked in HS and college. I'm not saying bikers can't fight at all, I'm saying the old dude looke TO ME like he was trained. He threw and landed about 4 to 6 shots in the tight confins of that bus.
I don't look for fights, in fact I'll speed the other way to avoid them. But I taught my kids from age 5 how to fight and to never start but it's quit ok to finish and to always stand up for a weaker kid being picked on reqardless of if he was thier friend.
Don't missinterpret me. I'm not saying bikers lone or in gangs aren't badasses a lot of them are.

:good4u:

The old dude definitely is a bit off. This is subsequent video of him after he got off the bus. Note how the crowd is egging him on.

YouTube- AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT (the clip you didnt see)
You ever have a homeboy walk up to you and take a swing at you or have to whoop somones ass in self defense or defense of others? Let's see what your like when you have testosterone poisoning.

USL, you kind lack the frame of reference to understand what this guy is feeling. I've been through shit like this and it takes about 30 minutes to an hour to come down from the combination of adrenaline and testosterone and that's one rush you will never feel.

Back