Don't Piss Off Israel!

toby2 said:
No Dixie, I think they backed down. Did you not understand my post? They are asking to be held back. They don't want to go into Lebanon now that they found it will not be as easy as they thought it would be.

The REAL problem is not Lebanon, or Hezbollah. We both know who the head of the beast is here, let's not get caught up in the diversions. Israel has no intent in becoming involved in a guerilla war with a militia supported by Syria and Iran. They have eliminated much of Hezbollah's capacity, regardless of how it looks at the moment. Iran instigated this, because it's a diversion of resources for Israel, as well as the US and others, which buys them precious time in developing a nuke. A protracted war between Israel and Hezbollah in Lebanon, does not help the overall strategy in play. Sure, it would be optimal to eliminate ALL of Hezbollah, and if they wanted to, they probably have that capability, but this would play into the Iranian's hands, it's exactly what they want.

I said if they were serious they would have went after Syria. They did not do so and now they are stopping a mile into Lebanon. Asking to be held back!

How would we guess that Dixie would support the targeting of civilians with the intention of bringing about political change, bombing civilian infrastructure and terrorising a population?

With all his rhetoric concerning terrorism, you'd thing he'd oppose terrorism on both sides.

But wait, it seems that Dixie is terrorism's cheerleader, whooping at the indiscriminate killing of civilians and destruction of civilian infrastructure...

Who'd have thought that that some-one as self-certain as Dixie would be so shortsighted, failing to see how bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure only exasperates the situation and makes finding a peaceful resolution in the next generation completely impossible.

Who'd have thought that Dixie would attribute the troubles in the ME to a corruption in the Muslim religion, and ascribe the history of the ME as merely an excuse, when religion is widely known to be used as the excuse, and history the justification.

Well, I guess anyone who's read Dixie's posts, I suppose.

Our Dixie, thinking as shallow as a paddling pool, blinkered as a racehorse but as certain of himself as a cockerel...

Dixie, if a hornets nest is stirred up, sometimes the best answer isn't to walk right into it and swat all of them away by hand.

Maybe they have reasons that they're pissed? Actually, some of their reasons are very good ones. They just shouldn't have blown themselves up over it. But we shouldn't just sit here and have too much pride to admit what was wrong and kill people whenever there are better solutions.

Watermark said:
Dixie, if a hornets nest is stirred up, sometimes the best answer isn't to walk right into it and swat all of them away by hand.

Maybe they have reasons that they're pissed? Actually, some of their reasons are very good ones. They just shouldn't have blown themselves up over it. But we shouldn't just sit here and have too much pride to admit what was wrong and kill people whenever there are better solutions.

Watermark]Dixie, if a hornets nest is stirred up, sometimes the best answer isn't to walk right into it and swat all of them away by hand.

Good analogy.

Same mistake dixie made with his iraq war: When an idiot knocks the top off a hornets nest, and you're getting swarmed by hornets, the idiot can't scream: "Well, what's the democratic plan!!!???"

Cypress said:
Watermark]Dixie, if a hornets nest is stirred up, sometimes the best answer isn't to walk right into it and swat all of them away by hand.

Good analogy.

Same mistake dixie made with his iraq war: When an idiot knocks the top off a hornets nest, and you're getting swarmed by hornets, the idiot can't scream: "Well, what's the democratic plan!!!???"

exactly....they fucked it up and then they complain that we aren't equipped with a plan to clean up THEIR mess.

Watermark said:

Maybe you can tell us why they're pissed? I already know, but please, entertain me! Explain to me what their main problem is, what they want? I don't have too much pride to admit what they want, do you? If there is a better solution, I would like to hear it... pretend you have the floor in negotiations with radical Islamic Fundamentalists in the War on Terror... what do you say to them? What do you negotiate about?

I don't want to talk to them. It's impossible to stop them, it's impossible to practically impossible to convince people of things. But all we're doing currently is making more of them by painting a bad image of ourselves. Let's be rational about this - we are powerful. No matter what, the poorer people's of the world are going to look at us and anything that touches us with disdain, and they will believe we are arrogant and treat them mearly as pawns. Well, we're proving them right, and it's merely breeding more hatred.

Agnosticus_Caesar said:
Yeah, wage a war against Islamists by killing innocent civilians. That NEVER results in xreating more Islamists.

FUCKING MORON.

I agree with you, that these kind of actions just create more terrorists...

What should Israel have done in retalliation for the kidnappings and the build op of Hezbollah adjacent to their border?

Agnosticus_Caesar said:
Yeah, wage a war against Islamists by killing innocent civilians. That NEVER results in xreating more Islamists.

FUCKING MORON.

Radical Islamofascists are the reason innocent people are being killed. If they would stop hiding in neighborhoods and launching rockets from behind the skirt of the UN, maybe there wouldn't be any "collateral damage" in this. But they don't give a shit about human life, they will exploit and kill as many civilians as they like, because they are on a mission from God!

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MORONS!

Agno, an Islamist practices the Muslim religion. A radical Islamic Fundamentalist is a different thing. They are a disease among Islamic people, and they have to be dealt with, just like alQaeda had to be dealt with, and Saddam had to be dealt with, and Armagedonnutbag will have to be dealt with, and Kim Jong... Putin might even have to be dealt with someday.

For right now, we are in a War on Terror, but that is the "Politically Correct" term for this war. It should be called, the War on Islamofascism. These people want to eventually dominate the world. They certainly want to dominate their half of the world right now, and they don't believe in Freedom and Democracy, they believe in following the 1200 A.D. edicts of Mohammed Law. They also believe that those who don't believe as they do, deserve to have their head sawed off. ...and they are sorta stubborn like SR about it!

You fuckwits want to sit around pretending to be modern-day Jesus' singing Kumbaya with them! You honestly think there is some way for us to buy them off or appease them, and you fail to understand, they don't want our money, they don't want our western culture, they despise it and find it revolting, they want us off their planet! They will use your heart-strings against you, and have clearly done so in the past, they laugh about how easy it is! They can play you like a Stradivarius through the whores in the media, they've perfected the system to a tee.

Watermark said:
I don't want to talk to them. It's impossible to stop them, it's impossible to practically impossible to convince people of things. But all we're doing currently is making more of them by painting a bad image of ourselves. Let's be rational about this - we are powerful. No matter what, the poorer people's of the world are going to look at us and anything that touches us with disdain, and they will believe we are arrogant and treat them mearly as pawns. Well, we're proving them right, and it's merely breeding more hatred.

Excuse me, but exactly WHAT do you want to do? Ignore them? Pretend they don't exist, and don't want us to all die? That's a great plan... go stick your head back in the sand, Waterhead... when you find some balls, we can have a conversation about it.

Sheesh!

Dixie said:
Excuse me, but exactly WHAT do you want to do? Ignore them? Pretend they don't exist, and don't want us to all die? That's a great plan... go stick your head back in the sand, Waterhead... when you find some balls, we can have a conversation about it.

Sheesh!

OK then...

Let's blow them up. Send 30 rockets into a neighborhood. Kill them and 20 other innocent civilians, destroy the neighborhood. Kill a few kids. Maybe the other kids will grow up to be terrorists and will hate America, but who cares? At least we had balls!

The only way to solve the situation is to figure out what has caused it and to flood them with money to take care of their needy and poor so that hezbollah isn't the one that does this...we need the people on our side and not on Hezbollah's, hamas's, and Alqaeda's, and to get rid of the schools that teach hatred towards the west...

we can kill all the adults you like and the children will still grow up to be terrorists because they are in abject poverty and because of these schools....imo....

in the black and white cartoon world of Dixie and the neocon chickenhawks, the fact that the bad guys hide in neighborhoods is somehow the fault of the innocent women and children living in those neighborhoods.... and when Israel kills them in southern lebanon, or we kill them in Iraq, all it does is make a lot more enemies than it kills... we have been doing that pretty much nonstop for over three years now...

Agnosticus_Caesar said:
Let's take it to REAL-TIME voice chat. I doubt many of you have the balls.

I think it has less to do with balls, and more to do with posting at our leisure. Who the hell wants to listen to some whiner all day?

Worst. Suggention. Ever.

Hey AC I noticed your post on the other site. wouldn't mind debating you but I fear it may not be a fair fight at the moment.

Back