Don't Piss Off Israel!

AC, why the hell do you always go "Why are you so scared? No one can beat me at debate! Just try!".

No one can beat you because no one cares.

It's fascinating watching Dixie justify terrorism...

"They wear a uniform, it's the other terrorist's fault etc etc.."

Who'd have thought he'd be such a fan of terrorism, not just a fan, but a fully fledged cheerleader, with pompoms and a little skirt...

I think it is questionable if they are innocent civilians. They elect terrorist to the goverment. If they stock pile weapons in the basement and rockets in the garage then maybe they are no longer civilians.

toby2 said:
I think it is questionable if they are innocent civilians. They elect terrorist to the goverment. If they stock pile weapons in the basement and rockets in the garage then maybe they are no longer civilians.

Terrorists such as well marked aid convoys?

There are Israel troops in Haifa. Does that justify Hizbollah rocketing the town, killing civilians?

If the target of Israeli terrorism is entirely Hizbollah rocketry in southern Lebanon, why are the Israelis bombarding civilian targets in Beruit?

Why do Israeli cabinet ministers comment that they are giving the Lebanese a piece of what Hizbollah gives it?

Who attacked first! Hezbo attacked Israel. Hezbos are a terrorist organization and to make a moral compairsion to a state is without merit,

toby2 said:
Who attacked first! Hezbo attacked Israel. Hezbos are a terrorist organization and to make a moral compairsion to a state is without merit,

Hezbollah attacked Israeli Soldiers first, about 8 of them in total I believe, and kidnapped two of them.

In this situation, Hezbollah did not attack Jewish citizens.

Israel retaliated, and should have done such.

However, they should not have attacked the Lebanese people as they did, they should have not destroyed their infra structure. If they wanted to root out terrorism and Hezbollah, they should have gone after HEZBOLLAH ONLY....

Even if that took going in on foot, so that the innocent Lebanese were not haphazzardly killed.

Even in their own religion, they are told "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth....a LIFE for a LIFE taken.....

A handful of people were killed by Hezbollah in the initial attack by them, then those that did the killing should have been killed. NOT killing the near 600 Lebanese INNOCENT, men, women and children.

I can totally understand Israel's predicament...Hezbollah crossing their border and killing and kidnapping 2 of their soldiers, ALL of their surrounding countries have vowed to abolish Israel and push them in to the Sea....and Hezbollah's build up in southern Lebanon was a CLEAR AND EVIDENT THREAT to them and also AGAINST the UN resolution and cease fire that was signed a few years earlier....

but I still believe they have gone too far! Too far because they did not take ENOUGH precautions to not kill innocent men, women, and children.... they should have gone in on foot, to weed out hezbollah, less innocense would have been killed.

Care4, if we define terrorism as the attacking of civilians and civilian infrastructure for political gain, then both sides are using terrorism.

Both sides have used terrorism since the conception of Israel.

It is sheer hypocrisy that the west supports terrorism on one side and condemns it on another.

I can totally understand Israel's predicament...Hezbollah crossing their border and killing and kidnapping 2 of their soldiers,

The IDF frequently crosses into PA territory to snatch Palestinians.

Does this justify Palestinian attacks on Israel?

You ignore all the rockets the hezbo fired before this incursion. And I think Israel has been restrained. And as I said before, How do you know those killed are civilians? Hezbos don't wear uniforms.

AnyOldIron said:
Care4, if we define terrorism as the attacking of civilians and civilian infrastructure for political gain, then both sides are using terrorism.

Both sides have used terrorism since the conception of Israel.

It is sheer hypocrisy that the west supports terrorism on one side and condemns it on another.

Thus the Brit Soldiers in Iraq are terrorist???

toby2 said:
You ignore all the rockets the hezbo fired before this incursion. And I think Israel has been restrained. And as I said before, How do you know those killed are civilians? Hezbos don't wear uniforms.

let's see, hmmm....more children have been killed than women and men in Israel's recent attacks in Lebanon....

Oh, I know, you THINK THE CHILDREN ARE RUNNING the terrorist's SHOW....

read a little toby, stop playing the ignorant fellow that I KNOW you are not....

care

If a terrorist takes his family, the wife the kids the family dog on a little outing to fire a rocker at Israel, who's fault is it that they might get hurt?

Maybe they should't be firing rockets at Israel from the roof of their homes when the kids are home.

How is Hezbollah a terrorist group? They don't use terrorist tactics. They're more of a militia. To simply label any group we disagree with and don't like a "terrorist" simply to give them more negative connation degrades the meaning of the word, and actually many dictatorships have used these kinds of language tactics before.

Watermark said:
How is Hezbollah a terrorist group? They don't use terrorist tactics. They're more of a militia. To simply label any group we disagree with and don't like a "terrorist" simply to give them more negative connation degrades the meaning of the word, and actually many dictatorships have used these kinds of language tactics before.

ok, if you say they are NOT a terrorist group, then what are they? The Lebanese Government?

toby2 said:
Israel isn't attacking civilians they are after Hezbo. The terrorist don't make a distinction.

If they are going after Hezbollah, then they should NOT be killing any innocent people, AND THEY ARE....?

They should have targeted only Hezbollah, and gone in on foot in areas that are mixed with civilians and innocent bystanders.

Back