Economy added 169k jobs in August as the recovery grinds along

There are more jobs each month.

That people are dropping out of the market is a different discussion.

But if your party wasn't so obstructive, we'd have a lot more fire fighters, police officers, teachers, etc employed right now and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

No one is saying this is "good enough" ...but it's better than where we were.

TK, There is a difference between positive job growth and rising growth. I know you know the difference. And I cannot imagine that in the middle of the meeting working on a deal that you would break down into partisan politics.

But if your party wasn't so obstructive, we'd have a lot more fire fighters, police officers, teachers, etc employed right now and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Remember when Tekkygal described teaching jobs as high paying? Remember that the next time she whines about teacher pay.

110506_obama_carter1_605_ap.jpg

The Labor Department’s snapshot of the job market in August had several discouraging details underneath a relatively average headline number, including a large drop in the share of Americans who are either working or looking for work. This measure, known as the labor force participation rate, was at its lowest level since 1978.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/business/economy/us-economy-adds-169000-jobs-as-unemployment-rate-falls.html?_r=0

Remind me, who was president in 1978?

110506_obama_carter1_605_ap.jpg

The Labor Department’s snapshot of the job market in August had several discouraging details underneath a relatively average headline number, including a large drop in the share of Americans who are either working or looking for work. This measure, known as the labor force participation rate, was at its lowest level since 1978.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/business/economy/us-economy-adds-169000-jobs-as-unemployment-rate-falls.html?_r=0

Remind me, who was president in 1978?
Baby boomers retiring equals lower participation
That's only getting worse

TK, There is a difference between positive job growth and rising growth. I know you know the difference. And I cannot imagine that in the middle of the meeting working on a deal that you would break down into partisan politics.

You can spin the numbers if you must but the bottom line is private sector jobs have been added for 42 consecutive months now thanks to President Obama.

You can spin the numbers if you must but the bottom line is private sector jobs have been added for 42 consecutive months now thanks to President Obama.

1) I don't hate Obama no matter how many times you say it as a way to discredit me or anyone who doesn't say something you like.

2) I haven't even mentioned Obama in my comments.

3) you made two incorrect comments about the numbers. Me correcting that is not partisan or is it spinning.

1) I don't hate Obama no matter how many times you say it as a way to discredit me or anyone who doesn't say something you like.

2) I haven't even mentioned Obama in my comments.

3) you made two incorrect comments about the numbers. Me correcting that is not partisan or is it spinning.

1. You sure don't want to credit the man for the 42 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of positive job growth that has occurred during his term.

2. And I didn't mention you when referring to Obama haters, but you went ahead and assumed I meant you despite that fact.

3. No I didn't...you spun the numbers and resorted to verbal gymnastics.

1. You sure don't want to credit the man for the 42 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of positive job growth that has occurred during his term.

2. And I didn't mention you when referring to Obama haters, but you went ahead and assumed I meant you despite that fact.

3. No I didn't...you spun the numbers and resorted to verbal gymnastics.

Thank you President Obama for 42 months of job growth. The numbers would be even better if those hateful, racist and obstructionist Republicans wouldn't block all your proposals. Hopefully we can vote them out of office and get more Democrats in office who will work for the people and not the big corporations and the one percent.

Hey Zap, I'm in Hancock Park for the weekend where President Obama was going to come for a fundraiser until he had to deal with congress and Syria. First off I wanted to apologize to you because I thought you had called me am Obama hater when you didn't. I've known you for too long and I was wrong. I'm sorry and that was my bad.

The most funny part Zap seeing as you are my man 100 grand and all is you never questioned Dungheap who said the numbers were not good enough. Oh yeah Dung is the smartest democrat on the board so you won't question him will you?,

Zap, I love Texas and I would pay for your drink if we met but you are scared to challenge Dung for why the numbers aren't good enough.

Hey Zap, you and your girl TK need to come help me out in my next business pitch because obviously I'm doing it wrong when tens of millions are on the line y'all just say OBAMA and it works for y'all. I want in brother!!!

Thank you President Obama for 42 months of job growth. The numbers would be even better if those hateful, racist and obstructionist Republicans wouldn't block all your proposals. Hopefully we can vote them out of office and get more Democrats in office who will work for the people and not the big corporations and the one percent.

So funny the dumb twat Tekky thanked a post meant to be sarcastic. She may actually be dumber than Desh

Back