Enceladus, Saturn's ocean world

So you've never heard of sea water? Or "freezing point depression" due to salts? Interesting. You seem to have almost no technical knowledge of much of anything.

Life formed on earth in sea water

Just how fucking stupid is your hostile brain

You say stupid things with idiot hostility and expect people to praise you?

Are you a sock for Cypress and you are just venting? Or are you really upset because you didn't know that salt water freezes at a lower temperature than fresh water?

I have been here since the sight began you dumb shit

And the science he Quoted spoke of liquid water

Salt water or not

The facts say it is liquid water

So what did you add to this discussion

Idiot hate

Great job

Fucking loser

Life formed on earth in sea water

Just how fucking stupid is your hostile brain

You say stupid things with idiot hostility and expect people to praise you?

What do you think I meant there? OF COURSE I agree with your post. I'm the one saying that life CAN exist in water less than 0degC.

God, it's like you can't even read, you are so blinded by your rage this morning.

I have been here since the sight began you dumb shit

And the science he Quoted spoke of liquid water

Salt water or not

The facts say it is liquid water

So what did you add to this discussion

Idiot hate

Great job

Fucking loser

Your buddy (sock) Cypress said water can't exist as a liquid below 0degC. I corrected him.

What do you think I meant there? OF COURSE I agree with your post. I'm the one saying that life CAN exist in water less than 0degC.

God, it's like you can't even read, you are so blinded by your rage this morning.

You are a bad person

Not not an expert worth overlooking your horrible demeanor

So you've never heard of sea water? Or "freezing point depression" due to salts? Interesting.

You seem to have almost no technical knowledge of much of anything!!

I'm familiar with how entropy depresses freezing point, I just didn't see the need to be a jackass and bluster about the finer details of thermodynamics.

The question asked was whether it's to cold for life. The answer is, no it's not. Whether it's freshwater freezing at 0 C or sea water freezing at -1.8 C. That is a miniscule difference as far as life is concerned, and the average person on the street doesn't give a shit about the finer points of chemistry; zero degrees centigrade is a convenient reference point most people will recognize .

Back