Enceladus, Saturn's ocean world

Sorry, Cypress. I understand you are upset and your buddy Doc isn't here to spew his hatred so you have to resort to this pathetic screedposting.

Go look at when me and Cy showed up on this site idiot

You are making an even bigger ass out of your self

Care to discuss this subject?

Then stop digging that stupid hole you started with you first couple of posts you loser or leave the thread

Scientists caught Saturn's icy moon Enceladus spraying a "huge plume" of watery vapor far into space — and that plume likely contains many of the chemical ingredients for life.

Scientists first learned of Enceladus' watery blasts in 2005, when NASA's Cassini spacecraft caught icy particles shooting up through large lunar cracks called "tiger stripes." The blasts are so powerful that their material forms one of Saturn's rings, according to NASA.

Analysis revealed that the jets contained methane, carbon dioxide and ammonia — organic molecules containing chemical building blocks necessary for the development of life. It's even possible that some of these gases were produced by life itself, burping out methane deep beneath the surface of Enceladus, an international team of researchers posited in research published last year in The Planetary Science Journal.

https://www.space.com/james-webb-telescope-discovers-gargantuan-geyser-on-saturn-moon

Do they have an estimated age on this moon ?

Go look at when me and Cy showed up on this site idiot

You are making an even bigger ass out of your self

Care to discuss this subject?

Then stop digging that stupid hole you started with you first couple of posts you loser or leave the thread

It's fun to read stuff by people who don't even know high school chemistry or that salts depress the freezing point of water.

By all means, enjoy your "discussion".

Do they have an estimated age on this moon ?

I'd have to look it up, but I'm reasonably certain it's billions of years old and formed around or close to the time Saturn formed. As far as I know it wasn't a rogue planetoid captured by Saturn's gravity

Are their implications that life on earth may have come from this moon?

Interesting

What if the water on earth got delivered some of this water in an extra large event on that moon

Fascinating stuff

How can you discuss this topic if you didn't even know that salt water exists as a liquid below 0degC?

How can you discuss any subject if you don't know what you're talking about????????????? You don't have any qualifications to debate anyone on this subject.

Back