Evangelicals Suck

Oh. So you equate my atheism with murder? Does your atheism towards Zeus make you want to go kill people? Does your lack of belief in Zoroastrianism make you want to torture children?

You're being absurd.

Again with the false accusations? Where did I accuse you of murder? What's wrong with Zeus? What's wrong with Zoroastrianism? Buddhism? Any other beliefs you hate?

You mean opinionated assholes who are the LW's answer to assholes like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity?

BTW, Hitchens choked out his life in 2011. Why do you think so many asshole atheists (as opposed to non-asshole atheists) drink and smoke so much? Do you drink and smoke, Mike?

I don't drink or smoke. You seem upset.

I have contributed a lot. Shown you to be a hypocrite. A liar. A fraud. A typical liberal Democrat. Well worth the effort.

George Bush loves America. Donald loves himself. If you think Trump is the real deal, then you're genuinely retarded. There is no question about it.

That has what to do with you being full of shit and a fucking fraud? Not a damn thing.

Listen. The difference between you and me is that I can accept the fact that my fellow Americans love America as much as I do and still differ about politics. The problem with you Trumpers is that you villianize anyone who dares to contradict Trumpism.

When Bush was POTUS, I felt like he was president of all Americans. Same with Obama. With Trump, I feel like his supporters just want to spit in my eyes because I'm a liberal.

Stop playing dumb. You played the old right-wing card about Stalin being an atheist.

Are you claiming Stalin didn't try to stamp out religion? As shown below, your hatred of religion matches Stalin's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1921–1928)
The USSR anti-religious campaign (1921–1928) was a campaign of anti-religious persecution against churches and believers by the Soviet government following the initial anti-religious campaign during the Russian Civil War. The elimination of most religion and its replacement with deism, agnosticism and atheism supported with a materialist world view was a fundamental ideological goal of the state.[1][2] To this end the state conducted anti-religious persecutions against believers that were meant to hurt and destroy religion. It was never made illegal to be a believer or to have religion, and so the activities of this campaign were often veiled under other pretexts (usually resistance to the regime) that the state invoked or invented in order to justify its activities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–1941)
The USSR anti-religious campaign of 1928–1941 was a new phase of anti-religious campaign in the Soviet Union following the anti-religious campaign of 1921–1928. The campaign began in 1929, with the drafting of new legislation that severely prohibited religious activities and called for an education process on religion in order to further disseminate atheism and materialist philosophy. This had been preceded in 1928 at the fifteenth party congress, where Joseph Stalin criticized the party for failure to produce more active and persuasive anti-religious propaganda. This new phase coincided with the beginning of the mass collectivization of agriculture and the nationalization of the few remaining private enterprises.

Are you claiming Stalin didn't try to stamp out religion?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1921–1928)
The USSR anti-religious campaign (1921–1928) was a campaign of anti-religious persecution against churches and believers by the Soviet government following the initial anti-religious campaign during the Russian Civil War. The elimination of most religion and its replacement with deism, agnosticism and atheism supported with a materialist world view was a fundamental ideological goal of the state.[1][2] To this end the state conducted anti-religious persecutions against believers that were meant to hurt and destroy religion. It was never made illegal to be a believer or to have religion, and so the activities of this campaign were often veiled under other pretexts (usually resistance to the regime) that the state invoked or invented in order to justify its activities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–1941)
The USSR anti-religious campaign of 1928–1941 was a new phase of anti-religious campaign in the Soviet Union following the anti-religious campaign of 1921–1928. The campaign began in 1929, with the drafting of new legislation that severely prohibited religious activities and called for an education process on religion in order to further disseminate atheism and materialist philosophy. This had been preceded in 1928 at the fifteenth party congress, where Joseph Stalin criticized the party for failure to produce more active and persuasive anti-religious propaganda. This new phase coincided with the beginning of the mass collectivization of agriculture and the nationalization of the few remaining private enterprises.

Ok. And Holy Mother Church tortured people during the Inquisition for refusing Jesus. Your point?

Listen. The difference between you and me is that I can accept the fact that my fellow Americans love America as much as I do and still differ about politics. The problem with you Trumpers is that you villianize anyone who dares to contradict Trumpism.

When Bush was POTUS, I felt like he was president of all Americans. Same with Obama. With Trump, I feel like his supporters just want to spit in my eyes because I'm a liberal.

You have no love for America Mikey. You have never given back. You just take. And want more. STFU. I can see right through your sorry, cowardly, need free shit ass. Worthless as tits on a nun.

Ok. And Holy Mother Church tortured people during the Inquisition for refusing Jesus. Your point?

Yes, they did. How does the Spanish Inquisition disprove Stalin did the same or that you want the same?

Like jacksonsprat22, I think you must be a Twentysomething, single white male atheist. You don't seem to know very much history and your attitude guarantees you won't learn much more.

You have no love for America Mikey. You have never given back. You just take. And want more. STFU. I can see right through your sorry, cowardly, need free shit ass. Worthless as tits on a nun.

I've paid more in taxes than Trump has in years and I've taken less than Trump has.

How much of Trump's $750 tax bill covered his medical visit?

Back