Evangelicals Suck

You're an atheist towards every god you don't believe in. I just take it one step further. Where you dismiss all but one, I dismiss all.

Richard Dawkins would be pleased that you quoted him but pissed that you plagiarized him.

BTW, you're making a false assumption about my beliefs. :)

you are the one asserting the existence, until you provide proof all you got is ass snot

Still waiting for you or anyone else to quote me doing so. Since you can't, others can see who is the ass snot.

The fact you don't know how to use a dictionary is self-evident.

Next time I hear about how tolerant the left is to religion....I will bring up this thread.

LOL Exactly.....and threads like this aren't too hard to fine. It just proves they hate as much as the worst RWNJs on the forum.
Different polarity, same hate.

Who claims we tolerate religion? Fuck your religion. You aren't forced into believing that horseshit, which makes it fair game. Same with political beliefs.

Every fucking left wing asshole on this board when it comes time to show your "tolerance". You guys might want to all get on the same page. You fucking frauds.

Who claims we tolerate religion? Fuck your religion. You aren't forced into believing that horseshit, which makes it fair game. Same with political beliefs.

You don't; that's his point. When the Republicans say Democrats are pushing to stamp out religion like your heroes Stalin and Mao tried to do, then as Sailor said, anyone can use this thread as proof the Republicans are telling the truth.

Every fucking left wing asshole on this board when it comes time to show your "tolerance". You guys might want to all get on the same page. You fucking frauds.

They can't get together; the Democrats have always had a major problem with organization. The Clintons solved that for about 25 years, but once they were crushed, it was back to the same ol' Democrat cluster fuck. Look at their nominee. :)

There are two kinds of liberal. There's the wishy-washy Ben Affleck "let's hug each other" liberal, and then there are guys like Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, etc, who aren't afraid to say it like it is.

I'm not the Ben Affleck type.

You should read about them. Like you, they hated religion and saw spiritual faith as a threat.

Oh. So you equate my atheism with murder? Does your atheism towards Zeus make you want to go kill people? Does your lack of belief in Zoroastrianism make you want to torture children?

You're being absurd.

There are two kinds of liberal. There's the wishy-washy Ben Affleck "let's hug each other" liberal, and then there are guys like Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, etc, who aren't afraid to say it like it is.

You mean opinionated assholes who are the LW's answer to assholes like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity?

BTW, Hitchens choked out his life in 2011. Why do you think so many asshole atheists (as opposed to non-asshole atheists) drink and smoke so much? Do you drink and smoke, Mike?

No. There is no difference in liberals. You are all fucking frauds. With zero to back it up.

Isn't it ironic? The very people who mock political correctness are the first to avail themselves in it when their religious beliefs are criticized.

You lost me. You've made a bunch of false accusations but haven't backed up a single one of them. Why?

Back