evince disappeared

Quite an ironic claim, coming from someone who has multiple threads, spams up other threads, and can't seem to find a hobby other than compulsive posting... with multiple socks no less.

Quite an ironic claim, coming from someone who claims to be ignoring me, and can't seem to find a hobby other than compulsive attacks on myself and Top... with multiple minions, no less

I guess we just have to disagree, I don’t remember her the way you do when she first started posting here. She didn’t use as many sexually graphic insults.

You are 100 percent correct. I have shared a message board experience with Desh probably since 2005, and she used to be far more measured and much less potty mouthed. There are conservatives here who won't admit it, but they used to get on reasonably well with desh.

You are 100 percent correct. I have shared a message board experience with Desh probably since 2005, and she used to be far more measured and much less potty mouthed. There are conservatives here who won't admit it, but they used to get on reasonably well with desh.

Did you have phone sex with her as well?

Did you have phone sex with her as well?

Does King Rama X share a four star hotel in Bavaria with his harem of 20 women? What an incompetent selfish prick that asshole must be.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/king-of-thailand-isolates-from-coronavirus-with-20-women/

Thailand’s playboy king has taken over a luxury German hotel to isolate from the coronavirus — along with a harem of 20 women, according to reports.

King Maha Vajiralongkorn, 67, reportedly booked the entire Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl with “special permission” to break the lockdown in the Alpine resort town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, the Independent said, quoting German media.

But rather than isolate, he moved in a harem of 20 concubines along with a team of servants, the UK paper said, citing German tabloid Bild.

i have talked to a lot of liberals on this board in private that admit they think something is wrong with desh. mentally. They also know she is legit stupid. Any liberal saying she is sentient or intelligent is just plain disingenuous. period.

Hahahahahahaha

Poor little sociopath

You are the broken one

Hello Controlled Opposition,

How lame. There you go. Attacking the person, not the argument. If you wanted to say something positive about Russia, why they are somehow no threat to us, why it would be OK for us to drop our guard, that would be your choice. I can't see making such an argument, but we believe differently on that. It appears to be so difficult to make that position, that you falsely justify resorting to a petty personal attack.

Russia is an adversary. It is run by a tyrant who is subverting their constitution to become dictator for life. He is an ex KGB guy who knows no bounds and uses dirty tricks to get what he wants. Their system is completely corrupt and he has to play dirty to stay on top. People who oppose his view get poisoned. No. I can never condone that. Calling it out has nothing to do with me. It's not even about me. Poverty reins in Russia worse than the USA. Everything is payola there. There is official law, and there is the pay-off to get something done. And it all trickles up to the top, to Putin, who is very rich and lives the life of luxury and power, at others' expense, sometimes to the point of the ultimate price.

Saying so is not 'Russia-phobia.' It is being realistic.

Evince was over the top nasty to anyone who disagrees with her, and also certainly a bit extreme with the accusations of everyone being a Russian bot, but at least some of that is probably on the mark. Our intelligence agencies concluded that is what the Russians did and are doing. They infiltrate our discussion boards and social media, try to stir up hate, try to get us as emotional and polarized as possible. They want us angry at one another, unable to discuss and function. Evince took that bait, hook line and sinker. We need to stay above that. The most patriotic thing we can do is to respect one another and keep the lines of communication open if at all possible. That is exactly what my approach does, and why I recommend it for everyone to adopt my approach, copy my PIP, put it into action. If everyone did that, our discussions would move up to a higher level and we would all benefit.

Also, if more people did as I do, we would see an influx of more intellectual posters. The way the board currently goes, it drives good people away.

How lame?

You just said you never insult people

She's actually pretty well informed and would come off much better if she would just drop the nasty act and ignore the trolls.

It is a classic mistake to jump into the mudpit with trolls. There's no coming out of that clean.

Better to make the good political points, and for those who make personal attacks, permanent ignore.

If someone cannot discuss the subject without the personal slams then they are not worth talking to.

There are plenty of others who can.

Avoid making it personal. Keep it on an academic level and well informed people will wish to engage on that level.

The mind games and interpersonal stuff is nothing but a waste of time.

Too bad that logic eluded evince.

All that trash talk just diluted her good political points.

She would make a really good political comment, ok, fine, and then follow it up with so many insults that the good point scrolled right off the screen and was lost. Too bad. Good point gone.

She never realized the value of the good points she was making, never let them stand on their own merit.

What a shame.

I hope she is taking time to reflect on my observations, and she comes back a changed person, copies my PIP, and begins a new era of total respect for others, demanding the same in return.

I can tell you for a fact it works.

I got told 2 years ago I would never last here with my style of posting.

Looks like that was wrong.

Doing fine.

Never insulted anybody.

Never needed to.

Just attack their argument.

That's the challenge.

If you've got the mind for it.

Post 112

Poli

I just insult better than you

I do not see invective the same way you do

All words are viable

There are words you don’t like

That’s fine

Please try to understand I don’t direct my words at people like you who try to imbrace the truth

My invective has a purpose

It’s works amazingly well

You just don’t like what works to destroy the platform the liars stand on

Was Carlin mistaken about invective being a great communication skill

No

He was fabulously correct about its use in communication

How many times do I have to tell you I tried nice for years?

You ignore my logical explanations

To suit you own sense abilities

Remember

I’m not merely trying to comunicate with you only

Richard Pryor taught me long ago

Make people laugh and they will remember what you say

A spoon full of sugar

Helps the facts hang arround

I just lay down some funny Spicey sugar dude

She was, I remember that clearly. It was only in the last few years that she really started fighting back. I can understand how the name calling and false accusations can get to someone and make them lash out.

It was actually more out of calculation

Yes a bit cathartic but calculated

It’s was more of

How do I defuse the stupid and make a platform for the facts to stand on

Humor was the answer

Great insults that smother the lame attempts to derail from the facts and frustrate those trying to champion the facts

It has worked on the internets fabulously

I would never do it face to face

In real life my go to humor is self deprecating

That works way better in person

It's just sick the way Evince became the focus of so much RW hatred. They loved to torment her. Countless times I suggested that people put her on ignore if they didn't like her posts, but to my knowledge nobody did. This shows me that they wanted to hit out at her and hoped to drive her off the forum.

The right does this to female posters everywhere I have posted

Sexual and implied violence

There was one site I used to post on that I spent half my time defending the female posters from it

I honed that skill and can throw down with anyone’s attempt at that bullshit

They seek fear

I give them

I will blow a hole in your fucking forehead if you placed your person near me to do harm

These idiots often don’t realize their posted words would be court material

Like the idiots who stormed the capital these idiots think society won’t punish because it’s the internets

Oh yeah

It’s public commentary

They think it’s all secret because they are stupid

The right does this to female posters everywhere I have posted

Sexual and implied violence

There was one site I used to post on that I spent half my time defending the female posters from it

I honed that skill and can throw down with anyone’s attempt at that bullshit

They seek fear

I give them

I will blow a hole in your fucking forehead if you placed your person near me to do harm

These idiots often don’t realize their posted words would be court material

Like the idiots who stormed the capital these idiots think society won’t punish because it’s the internets

Oh yeah

It’s public commentary

They think it’s all secret because they are stupid

The right is afraid of liberal women for sure. Their slurs and double standards are the price we have to pay for posting on forums, but they're not going to stop us.

Keep up the good work. The people who really count missed you and are glad you're back.

I don't expect certain races to vote any way in particular because anybody of any race is intelligent enough to think for themselves. Another reason to consider me a racist.
Healthy diet is good.
Anybody of any race is allowed to think for themselves. :doh:

Yet dims consider any black that votes other than dim is stupid and is an Uncle Tom

Your party says black people who vote are tricked in to voting Democratic

That is racism the size of a nation idiot

They think they still "own" Black men and women, like they used to.

They never wanted Black Americans to be free in the first place, and they certainly never wanted African-Americans to vote, until they figured out how to buy their votes with empty promises.

Racist minds unable to realize that black people have major positions in the Democratic Party and run things

See how racist republicans see black intelligence

Racist frozen brains on hate

When will you learn that using the term Reichwing is old and anything but civil?

But it makes one point which applies to you and PoliTalker. Daesh is on your side of the political aisle. If she were on the other side, you two would have completely different attitudes about her.

Because I would be spewing your lies idiot

Back