evince disappeared

you have no clues about Russia. US sanctions have greatly increased the economic doldrums -and as a result have driven Russia closer to China ( to our peril) overturnig 40 years of NIxon's China card strategy

your overly simplistic look at Putin's "dirty tricks" he is still the most popular politician in Russia.
No other leader can come close to his abilities for Russia
~~

As to social media -do you think our CIA doesn't meddle in foreign affairs elections? You need a better worldview.
We meddled in the Ukraine Euromaidan for ex. , an as a result put Putin in a situation
where he was forced to annex Crmea for guaranteed access to Sevastopol (Russian fleet)

And what do you care about how Russia governs itself -is it any business of the USA?

finally do you have any clue of what NATO expansion, ( which James Baker lied to Gorbachev about not doing)
has put us into Cold War 2.0..
Warhawks like yourself are why any detente' with Russia is impossible, even though we had detente with Russia during Cold War 1.. Your geopolitical abilities are non-existent

Interesting...... I would agree mostly but I hardly believe putin is a victim & was forced to take back the Crimea...

Nor do I agree the detente is all on us... Had all their shenanigans resulted in hillary winning your take would be 180 degrees from that........:nodyes: Just for the record.. :|

Desh use to be very civil, but then she was constantly attacked and called names, so she fights back and people call her crazy. I get it, she’d had enough.

Even on p.com she was the same as she is here. I don't know what you mean by "very civil" but she's always been Desh, even when I called her Lady Shrubs...

Even on p.com she was the same as she is here. I don't know what you mean by "very civil" but she's always been Desh, even when I called her Lady Shrubs...
I guess we just have to disagree, I don’t remember her the way you do when she first started posting here. She didn’t use as many sexually graphic insults.

I guess we just have to disagree, I don’t remember her the way you do when she first started posting her. She didn’t use as many sexually graphic insults.

You lied, imbecile. I suppose Damocles is used to your lying to him by now.

Back