Exactly what kind of SOCIOPATH is Kamala Harris?

You make so many stupid remarks that's it's difficult with anyone having common sense to take you seriously.
If you can (which I doubt) tell us how voting for Trump is a vote for Fascism? How is Trump a fascist?
Trump and his supporters are using rhetoric not heard in politics since 1930s Germany.
What's your level of education, Libby?

Please don't tell me that you went to college in Boston.

No one's coming for your guns, sweetie. Besides, you guys already won! America decided years ago that guns were more important to us than the lives of our children and fellow citizens.

In a rational world when it got to the point that you couldn't go to the grocery store, church or the theater without getting shot, that country would severely limit access to guns. But we stood FIRMLY AGAINST THAT. America loves guns and is more than willing to put up with random death for doing common household shopping runs.

We love guns so much there's now more guns than people here! And we're getting even more!

YOU GUYS WON! ENJOY THE VICTORY! The blood is flowing sufficiently now is it not?
Guess you didn't see that the biggest sale of guns recently is to liberals, for they are finally getting the clue that
so many of the gun murders in America are by democrats or liberals, where many of those inner city murders
are by black dems shooting other black dems.

Well, let's see...

Here's a list of basic sociopathic disorders...
  1. Lack of empathy for others
  2. Inability to feel guilt or remorse
  3. Antisocial behavior
  4. Criminal history
  5. Sadistic tendencies
  6. Lack of interest in societal norms
  7. A focus on personal gain at the expense of others
  8. Alienated type: Problems empathizing with others.
  9. Disaffiliated type: Inability to connect to others.
  10. Hostile type: Consistently angry, violent, and aggressive.
  11. Disempathetic type: Able to feel an emotional connection to a restricted group of people.
Which ones apply to Harris, or Trump?
1 - 11 apply to Trump! None applies to Kamala!

Thanks for asking!

Guess you didn't see that the biggest sale of guns recently is to liberals, for they are finally getting the clue that
so many of the gun murders in America are by democrats or liberals, where many of those inner city murders
are by black dems shooting other black dems.

MOre guns! Yay! You guys won! Enjoy the blood!

Trump and his supporters are using rhetoric not heard in politics since 1930s Germany.
What's your level of education, Libby?

Please don't tell me that you went to college in Boston.
Harris says she can enter locked homes and inspect their guns.

I think that is more nazi like than any of the bullshit you liars lie about.

but you are more than a liar - you are that sociopath - I recall you many times wishing and wanting people to die

MOre guns! Yay! You guys won! Enjoy the blood!
You'll get shot if you break into the cackling kamals house. You know how I know that? You what I really liked is when that fat cow Oprah acted surprised when the cackling kamal said she owned a gun. We both know if Oprah does own one herself she has plenty people around her who do. Fucking hypocrites

Harris says she can enter locked homes and inspect their guns.

I think that is more nazi like than any of the bullshit you liars lie about.

but you are more than a liar - you are that sociopath - I recall you many times wishing and wanting people to die
Yes the punching bag there has said that many times but that's not violent rhetoric because it came from the "pure" mouth of a leftist

You'll get shot if you break into the cackling kamals house. You know how I know that? You what I really liked is when that fat cow Oprah acted surprised when the cackling kamal said she owned a gun. We both know if Oprah does own one herself she has plenty people around her who do. Fucking hypocrites

What is your problem? You live in America. You are allowed in many states here to openly carry an AR-15 into a Starbucks and many of your Second Amendment friends do just that. We accept weekly school shootings and slaughters. We accept that there's a non-zero chance that any time we go to the grocery store or church or work that we will die of a gunshot wound.

WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT FROM US?

YOU WON! Be happy for a fuckin' minute! YOU GOT MORE GUNS! YOU WON! We don't even care about our families or children anymore...you won!!!!

Now fucking at least try to be gracious about it and STOP FUCKING WHINING you snowflakes.

What is your problem? You live in America. You are allowed in many states here to openly carry an AR-15 into a Starbucks and many of your Second Amendment friends do just that. We accept weekly school shootings and slaughters. We accept that there's a non-zero chance that any time we go to the grocery store or church or work that we will die of a gunshot wound.

WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT FROM US?

YOU WON! Be happy for a fuckin' minute! YOU GOT MORE GUNS! YOU WON! We don't even care about our families or children anymore...you won!!!!

Now fucking at least try to be gracious about it and STOP FUCKING WHINING you snowflakes.
Sounds like someone has an emotional boo boo.

Sounds like someone has an emotional boo boo.

I'm just fascinated by you folks. You scream and stamp your feet about your precious guns and all the fear you have of a Dem coming and taking them from you.

It NEVER HAPPENS. It won't happen.

I honestly don't know what more you need from us. You won. We gladly trade human lives to protect guns here. Isn't that enough for you? Does EVERYONE have to die from a gunshot wound now?

What more do you need?

I'm just fascinated by you folks. You scream and stamp your feet about your precious guns and all the fear you have of a Dem coming and taking them from you.

It NEVER HAPPENS. It won't happen.

I honestly don't know what more you need from us. You won. We gladly trade human lives to protect guns here. Isn't that enough for you? Does EVERYONE have to die from a gunshot wound now?

What more do you need?
I'm not fascinated by your ilk at all. You're toddlers who shit your pants whenever you don't get what you want and that's pathetic not fascinating.

Not many people who support the Second Amendment missed Kamala Harris's boast to Oprah that she is a gun owner and plans to shoot anyone who gets into her house. The hypocrisy from a woman who once spoke about entering people's homes to inspect their weapons and who openly insists that she'll sign laws to make "assault weapons" illegal was breathtaking. Add in the fact that Kamala's statement showed real fear that her gun stance isn't selling in America.
Numerous mental health experts have said that Trump is a sociopath, and a narcissists, but none to my knowledge have said anything like this about Harris.

I'm not fascinated by your ilk at all. You're toddlers who shit your pants whenever you don't get what you want and that's pathetic not fascinating.

I'm not the one on here scared someone is gonna take my guns. You guys seem to want a school shooting in EVERY school EVERY week. It appears you won't be happy until you get that.

Why can't you enjoy all the guns we have now? Why are you so scared of everything?

I'm not the one on here scared someone is gonna take my guns. You guys seem to want a school shooting in EVERY school EVERY week. It appears you won't be happy until you get that.

Why can't you enjoy all the guns we have now? Why are you so scared of everything?
No is taking my guns.

Whats it like for you people to be internally ecstatic that there's been another school shooting so you can whine about gun control while externally.hsvig to pretend you give a shit someone has been killed? How do you do it? You're just fucking nuts is that it?

Back