Contributor
after 3 months of dry nothingness

the grind you know and love

and adore

is back.

Coming this fall.

STONER GRIND

I waited 2 hrs today.
I am now rewards with potent legal weed, and all philosophy will suffer under my mighty gaze
no truth left unturned
I will neutralize all falsehoods.

I have the power of Ghost train haze. A sativa for high repute. I am usually an indica dude, but I believe in a balanced universe. It's been too long since I parktaked in the welcoming sativa. It is gently welcoming me home.

But will it be enough to eat volcano tacos and listen to animal collective? :thinking: TBD my friends....

Also by side. I have 3 black triangle prerolls. They will be disembowled for their contents. Silly fools. I don't smoke joints. I vaporize my cannabis. I annilhate it, and give it a new life tickingly my senses. I will cannabilize the cannabis in my vaporizer.

black triangle is a indica with roughly 22% THC level. it should be pretty good.

Lastly I have two prerolls of master kush OG. 17%er. meh'. I'm greedy. Hear good things though.

We have already started the journey, really not sure what kinda high I am getting with my ghost train. I believe I'll have to active my music to see further.

The first of grinds captain logs.

I'm still not high enough not to threadban desh.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2727667 said:
yes the moderators here get drunk and stoned mostly because of our dumbass users like yourself. lol.

After seeing 1000s of posts here it's easy to understand why. Carry on you wayward son/daughter/dog/cat/fish.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2727674 said:
so what's going on?

Apparently you are enjoying some chemical happiness given to us by Gaia and are confused about what's going on in this cyber spot. So that is what is going on to the best of my knowledge.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2727616 said:

and adore

is back.

Coming this fall.

STONER GRIND

I waited 2 hrs today.
I am now rewards with potent legal weed, and all philosophy will suffer under my mighty gaze
no truth left unturned

I have the power of Ghost train haze. A sativa for high repute. I am usually an indica dude, but I believe in a balanced universe. It's been too long since I parktaked in the welcoming sativa. It is gently welcoming me home.

But will it be enough to eat volcano tacos and listen to animal collective? :thinking: TBD my friends....

Also by side. I have 3 black triangle prerolls. They will be disembowled for their contents. Silly fools. I don't smoke joints. I vaporize my cannabis. I annilhate it, and give it a new life tickingly my senses. I will cannabilize the cannabis in my vaporizer.

black triangle is a indica with roughly 22% THC level. it should be pretty good.

Lastly I have two prerolls of master kush OG. 17%er. meh'. I'm greedy. Hear good things though.

We have already started the journey, really not sure what kinda high I am getting with my ghost train. I believe I'll have to active my music to see further.

I doubt you will be coherent soon. You'll probably be more into your present physicalness. Fucking is fun. Do you have a girlfriend nearby?

we are on round II now. trying out my indica. they put a FUCK ton of weed and it's almost like kief. i sliced it open to vaporize the juicy contents.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2727616 said:

and adore

is back.

Coming this fall.

STONER GRIND

I waited 2 hrs today.
no truth left unturned

Hey Grind, LOOK A SQUIRREL. :D

office-squirrel.jpg

Back