FADED?

The Bucks won and by a blow and and yes I gave it a good cleaning and it still sucked (no pun intended...or maybe it was!) but Pops would have been pleased. :)

I was a proud supporter of US bongs, back in the day. They gave great hits.
Glass has made plastic obsolete for bongs for the most part.
Personally I like joints.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2727780 said:
we are on round II now. trying out my indica. they put a FUCK ton of weed and it's almost like kief. i sliced it open to vaporize the juicy contents.

Dude, why the wicked drought 3 months.
We pulled all our indica in late Sept and it was bomb and fire.
Then we harvested sativa a few weeks ago.

Glad to hear you worked it out at the dispensery.
Wicked expensive though.
Did they check your ID?

black triangle is a indica with roughly 22% THC level.
they got weed that high now?
I remember Mexican dirt weed with all the seeds that was like 2%.. I think you got more oxygen deprived then stoned.

welcome back. feed your head.

I think Grind may have been faked out by the IP address being in South Africa, Uruguay, or Hong Kong. I don't think he's aware of what she is capable of. :|
Don’t ever underestimate the Grind, you will suffer if you do.

My old man passed away at 79 last December. A Lodo to the end. My mother passed a few months later.

When we cleaned out my parents house for the estate sale I grabbed his bong.

This was the nastiest fucking bong you ever smoked from. He took from my sister when she was in high school. So it was like 30 years old. Made from poly carbonate with a bulb base and a long tube. It had a pull bowl. It was coated with resin and layers of bong scum cause he rarely changed the water and if you pulled the bowl half the bong water would back flush into your mouth. It was fucking disgusting but for whatever reason he loved that bong.

If OSU beats Michigan this weekend I’m going to load that mother fucker up and take a hit for Pops.
Go OSU

Why would I want to leave and miss out on opportunities to have everyone, including myself, find out what I am really thinking. I am one of this forum's worst dickheads and it is almost impossible for other forum contributors to resist correcting the many errors I make in posting

I think its amazing we know what's in your mind better than you do.......

I find myself confident.......and my opponents to be bull pizzels....

Ok! Great!

I think we have all became opinionated, and none of us have a lot of respect for our political opponents anymore!

I don't think Donald started it, but I don't think he has made any kind of effort to bring us around!

In fact, I think he is making it all worse!

Ok! Great!

I think we have all became opinionated, and none of us have a lot of respect for our political opponents anymore!

I don't think Donald started it, but I don't think he has made any kind of effort to bring us around!

In fact, I think he is making it all worse!
not at all.....it automatically followed when you chose to be cunts.......I mean, take a serious look at your avatar and tell me that I should do anything other than brain fuck you at every opportunity.........its even worse than when you were buckkkleon.......

not at all.....it automatically followed when you chose to be cunts.......I mean, take a serious look at your avatar and tell me that I should do anything other than brain fuck you at every opportunity.........its even worse than when you were buckkkleon.......

I was a forum member elsewhere to a forum that was ended due to a Giant Corporate decision made by AMI to sell off some of their assets!

I looked for several weeks to find another forum when I stumbled onto this one. Before even joining the forum I was strictly an observer here.

When I chose my Avatar, it was in response mostly to reading a lot of Teflon Don's bullshit responses, and so when I chose mine, it was basically intended to be a satirical mockery of Teflon Don's crazy character!

So, no! I have never had any existence here before and have only had one identity here, and I intend to remain here only as Adolf Twitler until Donald Trump is way out of harms way, and just a horrible stain left on American history.

I look at it as my duty to call out the insanity of the Trump Cult and attack it verbally, or in this case, in written form, wherever or whenever I witness it!

And If I weren't doing something right, I wouldn't have you stalking my every comment here in this forum, and getting your dimwitted responses after every one of my comments here.

I was a forum member elsewhere to a forum that was ended due to a Giant Corporate decision made by AMI to sell off some of their assets!

I looked for several weeks to find another forum when I stumbled onto this one. Before even joining the forum I was strictly an observer here.

When I chose my Avatar, it was in response mostly to reading a lot of Teflon Don's bullshit responses, and so when I chose mine, it was basically intended to be a satirical mockery of Teflon Don's crazy character!

So, no! I have never had any existence here before and have only had one identity here, and I intend to remain here only as Adolf Twitler until Donald Trump is way out of harms way, and just a horrible stain left on American history.

I look at it as my duty to call out the insanity of the Trump Cult and attack it verbally, or in this case, in written form, wherever or whenever I witness it!

And If I weren't doing something right, I wouldn't have you stalking my every comment here in this forum, and getting your dimwitted responses after every one of my comments here.

as I said.....you chose to be a cunt.......don't be surprised when you are treated as one.......

they got weed that high now?
I remember Mexican dirt weed with all the seeds that was like 2%.. I think you got more oxygen deprived then stoned.

welcome back. feed your head.
Even higher now.
The first time we imported seeds was the year I joined here, 2011.
Pineapple chunk and LSD both at 24%
This year we raised Lavender at 30%.

The hash we make from the Lavender has retard strength.

Literal 2 hit shit.

Was Grind transitioning into a new job that required drug testing? I want to know why he would torture himself for three whole months!

i used to have friends of friends that would get me weed. but the problem is... it was kind of a hard thing to organize. things were so much easier when I was younger and around peers all the time that always smoked weed. now that's not the case. so it was rare for me to have a buying opportunity and when I had it, I seized the day and stocked up for the longterm (like year+ usually).

so I went dry after july.

funny story, literally after begging and hoping for massachusetts to finalize legalize rec sales, not even 4 days after I get my new weed, I finally meet a guy moving serious product that has the highest grade shit and he's already said he's going to give me awesome deals. LOL. im like.. happy but at the same time fucking pissed I couldn't have run into this guy like forever ago.

Back