FADED?

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2727779 said:
hahaha. good joke.

;_;

Ghost Train: "i was just poking fun i like you hotdog woman."
Jack: You know the woman holding the large Hot Dog in front of her mouth is 'ThatOwlWoman' ... right? (There's a few give-a-ways here)
1. Is the name.
2. Is the the, well, ... Large Hot Dog she's about to devour.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2727621 said:
oh fuck yeah!!!!!!
My old man passed away at 79 last December. A Lodo to the end. My mother passed a few months later.

When we cleaned out my parents house for the estate sale I grabbed his bong.

This was the nastiest fucking bong you ever smoked from. He took from my sister when she was in high school. So it was like 30 years old. Made from poly carbonate with a bulb base and a long tube. It had a pull bowl. It was coated with resin and layers of bong scum cause he rarely changed the water and if you pulled the bowl half the bong water would back flush into your mouth. It was fucking disgusting but for whatever reason he loved that bong.

If OSU beats Michigan this weekend I’m going to load that mother fucker up and take a hit for Pops.

Ghost Train: "i was just poking fun i like you hotdog woman."
Jack: You know the woman holding the large Hot Dog in front of her mouth is 'ThatOwlWoman' ... right? (There's a few give-a-ways here)
1. Is the name.
2. Is the the, well, ... Large Hot Dog she's about to devour.
Yep...

I think Grind may have been faked out by the IP address being in South Africa, Uruguay, or Hong Kong. I don't think he's aware of what she is capable of. :|
Yep....and nope...(but one of "them" is)...it's all good, though....Now you can chat with her again;)

My old man passed away at 79 last December. A Lodo to the end. My mother passed a few months later.

This was the nastiest fucking bong you ever smoked from. He took from my sister when she was in high school. So it was like 30 years old. Made from poly carbonate with a bulb base and a long tube. It had a pull bowl. It was coated with resin and layers of bong scum cause he rarely changed the water and if you pulled the bowl half the bong water would back flush into your mouth. It was fucking disgusting but for whatever reason he loved that bong.

If OSU beats Michigan this weekend I’m going to load that mother fucker up and take a hit for Pops.
It's time:cheer:

OK! So Grind is among the legal authority here in the forum.

Here is his chance to bring our forum members together by restoring civility to this forum, if it ever had any to begin with.

Is there enough A-political bones in his body to be a leader here, or just pump out the same Biased Bullshit he always has previously to his new coming out re-emergence?

Here is his chance to bring our forum members together by restoring civility to this forum, if it ever had any to begin with.

Is there enough A-political bones in his body to be a leader here, or just pump out the same Biased Bullshit he always has previously to his new coming out re-emergence?

"... he always has previously to his new coming out re-emergence?"
Jack: I want to go on Record as supporting the LGBT Community and their Right to 'Equal Treatment'.

Are you suggesting that he should ban you??

You could just leave, instead!!

Are you suggesting that he should ban you??

You could just leave, instead!!

Why would I want to leave and miss out on opportunities to expose your ignorance here everyday!

You are one of this forum's worst abusers as you continue to edit other forum contributor's comments, and try to make them your own, while taking them out of context and misquoting them.

Why would I want to leave and miss out on opportunities to expose your ignorance here everyday!

You are one of this forum's worst abusers as you continue to edit other forum contributor's comments, and try to make them your own, while taking them out of context and misquoting them.

Well, you did seem to be very unhappy and I couldn't see any reason for you to continue punishing yourself. :D

I love when you are stoned. What are you going to do tomorrow? Will you go stoned?

The key, my dear, is to arrive stoned.
Sadly that is now considered DUI stoners have to be really careful.
No storing roaches in the ashtray, carrying pipes, etc.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2727616 said:
after 3 months of dry nothingness

the grind you know and love

and adore

is back.

Coming this fall.

STONER GRIND

I waited 2 hrs today.
I am now rewards with potent legal weed, and all philosophy will suffer under my mighty gaze
no truth left unturned
I will neutralize all falsehoods.

I have the power of Ghost train haze. A sativa for high repute. I am usually an indica dude, but I believe in a balanced universe. It's been too long since I parktaked in the welcoming sativa. It is gently welcoming me home.

But will it be enough to eat volcano tacos and listen to animal collective? :thinking: TBD my friends....

Also by side. I have 3 black triangle prerolls. They will be disembowled for their contents. Silly fools. I don't smoke joints. I vaporize my cannabis. I annilhate it, and give it a new life tickingly my senses. I will cannabilize the cannabis in my vaporizer.

black triangle is a indica with roughly 22% THC level. it should be pretty good.

Lastly I have two prerolls of master kush OG. 17%er. meh'. I'm greedy. Hear good things though.

We have already started the journey, really not sure what kinda high I am getting with my ghost train. I believe I'll have to active my music to see further.

The first of grinds captain logs.

I'm still not high enough not to threadban desh.

Cut. Print. Gay.

Wash that thang.

Back