FADED?

OK! So Grind is among the legal authority here in the forum.

Here is his chance to bring our forum members together by restoring civility to this forum, if it ever had any to begin with.

Is there enough A-political bones in his body to be a leader here, or just pump out the same Biased Bullshit he always has previously to his new coming out re-emergence?

what would you like me to do?

Dude, why the wicked drought 3 months.
We pulled all our indica in late Sept and it was bomb and fire.
Then we harvested sativa a few weeks ago.

Glad to hear you worked it out at the dispensery.
Wicked expensive though.
Did they check your ID?

yeah they scanned me into the master computer :( now the NSA knows.

Even higher now.
The first time we imported seeds was the year I joined here, 2011.
Pineapple chunk and LSD both at 24%
This year we raised Lavender at 30%.

The hash we make from the Lavender has retard strength.

Literal 2 hit shit.

you know private people can send their stuff to get tested. I'd be interested to see what kind of results you get.

you just making numbers up or do you get it lab tested for thc content? cause that's pretty awesome. you should hook me up sometime. it's legal to gift weed you know :)

well guys thanks for keeping this thread alive. i forgot about it. i hope you look forward to more future great threads such as this.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2742762 said:
i used to have friends of friends that would get me weed. but the problem is... it was kind of a hard thing to organize. things were so much easier when I was younger and around peers all the time that always smoked weed. now that's not the case. so it was rare for me to have a buying opportunity and when I had it, I seized the day and stocked up for the longterm (like year+ usually).

so I went dry after july.

funny story, literally after begging and hoping for massachusetts to finalize legalize rec sales, not even 4 days after I get my new weed, I finally meet a guy moving serious product that has the highest grade shit and he's already said he's going to give me awesome deals. LOL. im like.. happy but at the same time fucking pissed I couldn't have run into this guy like forever ago.

Haha, the finding something after you quit looking for it conundrum even applies to weed!

:cig:

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2742770 said:
you know private people can send their stuff to get tested. I'd be interested to see what kind of results you get.

you just making numbers up or do you get it lab tested for thc content? cause that's pretty awesome. you should hook me up sometime. it's legal to gift weed you know :)

Hey Grind.
The numbers are from the seed catalogs.
Who know how real they are other than the head.

You know you are welcome anytime, always have been.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2742765 said:
what would you like me to do?

Your reputation stands for itself, and you have a history of seeing both sides of issues.

Use your experience to bring your forum community together.

It's OK to call a lie a lie- fake news fake news- and bullshit bullshit.

But it is also OK to call out those who use racism, sexism, obscenity, profanity, personal insults, misquoting of original posts, and trolling of any kind- especially if you are among the supporting staff.

I just say, if you are in command- COMMAND!

Your reputation stands for itself, and you have a history of seeing both sides of issues.

But it is also OK to call out those who use racism, sexism, obscenity, profanity, personal insults, misquoting of original posts, and trolling of any kind- especially if you are among the supporting staff.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Another liberal looking for more control.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Especially when liberals can't take responsibility and control themselves. :D

Hey, we do take Responsibility!

We took responsibility for the American Healthcare act- even to the tune of losing Congress over it!

It was a responsible risk we had to take and a sacrifice we felt we had to make- because of how important that it is to Americans!

I could give you many more examples!

here is the thing

I don't get offended at things. I am not that type of person. So it's very difficult for me to get offended on behalf of other people. it's fake, i don't feel it. I just don't give a shit. I've tried in the past, but I honestly really don't care. We are all adults here, and people don't need me to hold their hand.

I did try in some respect to do what you suggest in the past, but then I would turn around and see liberals, the people that always scream for civility and no racism or sexism, say the same racist and sexist things to conservatives. liberals calling asian women gooks and whores. then I realized the outrage culture (at least on JPP) is bullshit and nothing but talk. So why am I going to do something I have very little empathy on to begin with when others don't even practice what they preach?

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2743478 said:
here is the thing

I don't get offended at things. I am not that type of person. So it's very difficult for me to get offended on behalf of other people. it's fake, i don't feel it. I just don't give a shit. I've tried in the past, but I honestly really don't care. We are all adults here, and people don't need me to hold their hand.

I did try in some respect to do what you suggest in the past, but then I would turn around and see liberals, the people that always scream for civility and no racism or sexism, say the same racist and sexist things to conservatives. liberals calling asian women gooks and whores. then I realized the outrage culture (at least on JPP) is bullshit and nothing but talk. So why am I going to do something I have very little empathy on to begin with when others don't even practice what they preach?

I am equally appalled at the behaviors of Trump critics who stoop to the level of the Trump Yip Yaps- even my own forum behavior at times!

But are we actually just fighting fire with fire?.... Trying to justify two wrongs as something right?

It is awfully difficult to keep one's nose clean- when it is often bloodied by the opposition.

But a forum can get to the point of indignation!

And I can only say, if the support staff can't try to prevent that- who else is?

Last edited:
ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2743549 said:
nobody. the universe is an uncaring and cruel place. we're on our own

I was a huge fan of King Arthur, Superman, Robin Hood, and JESUS!

And none of them actually had to really ever exist- for them to be my favorite heroes of all time.

Much useful philosophy in their stories.

One of my favorite Jesus quotes of all time was- "Lead us not into temptation- but deliver us from evil"!

And I'll just move onto another subject now- because I wouldn't want to beat a dead horse!

But thanks for your conversation!

Ghost Train: "i was just poking fun i like you hotdog woman."
Jack: You know the woman holding the large Hot Dog in front of her mouth is 'ThatOwlWoman' ... right? (There's a few give-a-ways here)
1. Is the name.
2. Is the the, well, ... Large Hot Dog she's about to devour.

i was having a convo with rana the other day, about how we literally don't understand like any of you new people or who knows who or who said what. it's all gibberish to us. you guys are like irrelevant amoebas. no offense though, it's just hard to perceive your guys' existence in any meaningful way, if you sort of get what I mean?

Back