FEMA is doing nothing....

Gas water heaters don't require electricity, Wally.
Some do, some don't. More and more appliances require electricity these days, because they use digital electronics. The designers do not care what happens without electricity, because almost all their customers have electricity almost all the time.

Seriously, whatever else you do, do not hook up a car battery to a gas water heater. That would combine uncontrolled sparks with natural gas, and quite probably cause a lot of damage.

If floodwaters washed away their house, they could apply for FEMA aid. It sounds like a strong case. FEMA should not just give them aid because a hurricane hit somewhere in the South.

The $750 is easy to get. It is the hundred thousand dollars that is tough to get. And it should be.
The 2 back-to-back hurricanes were a result of very expensive weather policy. If the US government wants to play with human life, they need to pay for their crimes.

The 2 back-to-back hurricanes were a result of very expensive weather policy. If the US government wants to play with human life, they need to pay for their crimes.
This is the "logic" that is leading to nurses and meteorologists being attacked. "A plague is hitting the world. I am suffering. Therefore, I will kill a nurse who is trying to help people."

This is the "logic" that is leading to nurses and meteorologists being attacked. "A plague is hitting the world. I am suffering. Therefore, I will kill a nurse who is trying to help people."
Again, you lack curiosity on what's happing in the world. I bet you believe there's a helicopter on mars.

How does it recharge?
I can see solar panels on the top of it.

What is amazing about that is Mars gets far less solar power than the Earth does.

But the really amazing part about it is there is a huge lag time between Earth and Mars, so it had to fly itself.

And it was all relatively cheap. We live in amazing times.

Cars in America are a double mistake. Our society has made the first mistake of forcing people to get cars just to survive. Throughout much of the world, you can get to a job, and do the other important things, without a car. In America, most of us are forced to get cars. The second mistake is getting a fancy car to try to impress people. It simply does not work, and is a huge waste of money.
Having a car allowed people to move to the country or suburbs. Most nations don't have that much space. Agreed buying a car simply to look good is silly. It's an example of "keeping up with the Joneses".

I can see solar panels on the top of it.

What is amazing about that is Mars gets far less solar power than the Earth does.

But the really amazing part about it is there is a huge lag time between Earth and Mars, so it had to fly itself.

And it was all relatively cheap. We live in amazing times.
This may be the first time you question your gullibility. Any kid that has a drone can tell you why it won't fly on mars.

Why won't you play with me, Dutch?
Here ya go, Legina:

92nz8o.gif

Having a car allowed people to move to the country or suburbs. Most nations don't have that much space. Agreed buying a car simply to look good is silly. It's an example of "keeping up with the Joneses".
They are making suburbs without sidewalks these days. They are trying to discourage people from doing even the tiny amount of walking they are doing. It is bizarre.

Back