FEMA is doing nothing....

This may be the first time you question your gullibility. Any kid that has a drone can tell you why it won't fly on mars.
It has flown 72 times on Mars. Rather than questioning what has happened, you should question how it happened.

Most psychos are stupid. Controlled Opposition/goat is an example of an above-average intelligence schizophrenic. Yes, if he could do so, he'd murder someone as revenge for his conspiracy theorist beliefs.
This is all an unforced error. I did not even bring up the Mars helicopter, he did.

They are making suburbs without sidewalks these days. They are trying to discourage people from doing even the tiny amount of walking they are doing. It is bizarre.
That seems like both a cost issue and might have something to do with easements.

Agreed, bizarre, but our litigious society produces weird results at times.

Many gas water heaters have digital electronics. Sorry if that upsets you.
I made the same statement, and they have been calling me a liar ever since. You are correct. I would say most of the gas water heaters sold today rely on electricity. I know mine does. Glad you could join me in the boat!!

FEMA gave illegal immigrants free housing, dumbass. They have a mailing address.
I think you are taking an unusual circumstance and expanding it into a multi-million thing...

But more importantly we are talking about the DRIFTERS. By definition drifters do not have houses of any kind, they drift from place to place. Did you really mean drifters?

It has flown 72 times on Mars. Rather than questioning what has happened, you should question how it happened.

This is all an unforced error. I did not even bring up the Mars helicopter, he did.
I know you Googled mars atmosphere and realized your government lied to you. You don't seem to mind your reputation as a know nothing. Why didn't they use electric drones to fly in supplies to the Southeast?

Google lift equation and see if you can figure it out.

I know you Googled mars atmosphere and realized your government lied to you. You don't seem to mind your reputation as a know nothing. Why didn't they use electric drones to fly in supplies to the Southeast?

You probably don't thiink we landed on the moon either. You are a doofus.

I ❤️ conspiracy theorist nutjobs!

Back