FEMA is doing nothing....

So it's by choice and not a government conspiracy? LOL
It is an unfortunate choice, supported by new homeowners.

When I was young, we used to walk to school, if it were within 2 miles, and ride the bus if it were further than 2 miles. Now they want everyone to drive their children to school. It is a different idea of how community works.

When I was young, we used to walk to school, if it were within 2 miles, and ride the bus if it were further than 2 miles. Now they want everyone to drive their children to school. It is a different idea of how community works.
People living in fear.

I know you Googled mars atmosphere and realized your government lied to you.
Nope, they did not. Mars has enough atmosphere to support a helicopter going short distances.

Besides, how do you know what Mars' atmosphere is like? You only have the governments word on it. You believe the government sometimes.

Why didn't they use electric drones to fly in supplies to the Southeast?
The FAA has line of sight regulations throughout most of the country that require drones to be in the line of sight of operators. This makes it impossible to fly supplies to disaster areas.

Ukraine is able to fly drones with bombs in them all the way to Moscow, so if it were legal, we could do it.

Fear not, the government is working out the regulations to make it legal and safe. It is just taking time.

Google lift equation and see if you can figure it out.
Back in the day, I was good at fluid dynamics, especially lift.

I think you are taking an unusual circumstance and expanding it into a multi-million thing...

But more importantly we are talking about the DRIFTERS. By definition drifters do not have houses of any kind, they drift from place to place. Did you really mean drifters?
Word games won't help you, Sybil.

I know you Googled mars atmosphere and realized your government lied to you. You don't seem to mind your reputation as a know nothing. Why didn't they use electric drones to fly in supplies to the Southeast?

Google lift equation and see if you can figure it out.
Insufficient range and capacity and charge times are too long. Cheaper to use helicopters and other manned aircraft.

Nope, they did not. Mars has enough atmosphere to support a helicopter going short distances.

Besides, how do you know what Mars' atmosphere is like? You only have the governments word on it. You believe the government sometimes.

The FAA has line of sight regulations throughout most of the country that require drones to be in the line of sight of operators. This makes it impossible to fly supplies to disaster areas.

Ukraine is able to fly drones with bombs in them all the way to Moscow, so if it were legal, we could do it.

Fear not, the government is working out the regulations to make it legal and safe. It is just taking time.

Back in the day, I was good at fluid dynamics, especially lift.
Kids can't fly their drones when it's windy. It's common sense. You may want to spend a little more time reading up on mars.

...uphill...both ways...in 10ft of snow...

Back