FEMA is doing nothing....

We have had years of quantitative tightening, the opposite of quantitative easing. We have not seen negative or near zero interest rates in years.

We do need Congress to authorize fiscal spending.
Max Blumenthal exposed all the lies you've been spreading about rape and beheadings. I enjoy our conversations even though you're wrong about everything when a broken clock is right twice a day. How is that possible? We should be able to agree on some things.

Max Blumenthal exposed all the lies you've been spreading about rape and beheadings. I enjoy our conversations even though you're wrong about everything when a broken clock is right twice a day. How is that possible? We should be able to agree on some things.
What beheadings are you talking about?

FEMA has done a relatively good job of getting supplies to people. There is no nuclear reactor on Mars.
From Wikipedia
NASA's Perseverance rover uses a nuclear power source to explore Mars:

The rover's nuclear power source is a Multi-Mission Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator (MMRTG), which is essentially a nuclear battery. The MMRTG contains 10.6 pounds of plutonium dioxide, which decays to produce heat that powers the rover's instruments. The MMRTG generates 110 watts of power, which is about the same as a light bulb.

Who is lying, you or government?

From Wikipedia
NASA's Perseverance rover uses a nuclear power source to explore Mars:

The rover's nuclear power source is a Multi-Mission Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator (MMRTG), which is essentially a nuclear battery. The MMRTG contains 10.6 pounds of plutonium dioxide, which decays to produce heat that powers the rover's instruments. The MMRTG generates 110 watts of power, which is about the same as a light bulb.

Who is lying, you or government?
Not a nuclear reactor, but rather a nuclear battery. They are different.

I was trying to figure out what you got wrong, because your post was so vague.

What beheadings are you talking about?
You parroted media 7.Oct lies to me several times. You lack the knowledge that accumulates from travel in the real world. Now you have to straddle being a government stooge or admit there's something fishy about a nuclear-powered rover on mars.

Not a nuclear reactor, but rather a nuclear battery. They are different.

I was trying to figure out what you got wrong, because your post was so vague.
Explain the difference between radioactive decay and a radioactive boiler.

You parroted media 7.Oct lies to me several times. You lack the knowledge that accumulates from travel in the real world. Now you have to straddle being a government stooge or admit there's something fishy about a nuclear-powered rover on mars.
Are you talking about Hamas beheading civilians on their October 8th attack? I am pretty sure that happened, but I did not mention it. Are you talking about Saudi Arabia beheading Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey on October 2nd? Again, it happened, but I did not talk about it.

Are you talking about Hamas beheading civilians on their October 8th attack? I am pretty sure that happened, but I did not mention it. Are you talking about Saudi Arabia beheading Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey on October 2nd? Again, it happened, but I did not talk about it.
You told me several times that women and children were being raped and beheaded by Hamas. I spent an entire year proving that you were spreading government propaganda intended to get citizen approval for WW3.

I have no idea why you choose to continue spreading government lies unless you somehow look forward to the end of the world.

You told me several times that women and children were being raped and beheaded by Hamas. I spent an entire year proving that you were spreading government propaganda intended to get citizen approval for WW3.

I have no idea why you choose to continue spreading government lies unless you somehow look forward to the end of the world.
They are burning America to the ground so that UTOPIA can spring from the smoldering ashes via magic.

I brought up the rape, torture, and murder by Hamas, but did not mention the beheading. I tend to use the German concert goer, Shani Louk, as an example. She was raped, tortured, and murdered, then he body was dragged through the streets. I do not believe she was beheaded, because her body had a head on it while it was dragged through the streets.

There is not much doubt that the October 7th-8th attacks happened. Hamas does not deny it. Hamas is quite proud of it.

That said, I am a supporter of trying to find a ceasefire.

Interesting:

This is a FEMA camp located in Asheville, NC. Locals living immediately in the vicinity told us "it popped up overnight." It looks like it's been built for a long term presence. That would be a good thing if you believed FEMA was bringing the full weight of the federal government's assistance to the local community, but evidence on the ground doesn't support that.FEMA was trying to pull their personnel out of Rutherford County less than 2 days ago due to "reports of militia hunting down FEMA personnel." That report has since been completely debunked, but it didn't stop FEMA from running with half baked intel to plant the idea that they were at war with local citizens. Despite their calls to evacuate the area, camps like these are being stood up with a permanent presence in mind. Locals are reporting on social media and in the news that they've seen few, if any, FEMA personnel. So how do they justify a camp with this kind of footprint? Are the locals simply uniformed? I've spoken to locals all over the tri-county area, and they've said the same thing to my face. From my own personal interactions, I've seen federal agents, military, hundreds of volunteers from many different organizations, but I have yet to see one person wearing a FEMA shirt. Maybe they're incognito, or maybe I just haven't been to the right areas. There were plenty of them walking around in this camp though.I spoke to a soldier from a NCARNG engineer unit this morning who told me "initially we were told we were going to aide and assist with CSAR, but that turned out to be a fucking lie. They have us folding clothing and stacking pallets. Apparently they don't have enough FEMA workers to be doing this shit." Really? because that's a pretty big camp. I haven't seen ANYTHING that rivals the accomodations that a camp that size offers. So where are the FEMA personnel?
@molsjames
reported that 15 people died of hypothermia last night. Her medical team is stationed at Avery County Airport, and I've interacted with them numerous times. I wonder how many people slept in the sub-freezing temperatures last night while these trailers were occupied with federal personnel.

I brought up the rape, torture, and murder by Hamas, but did not mention the beheading. I tend to use the German concert goer, Shani Louk, as an example. She was raped, tortured, and murdered, then he body was dragged through the streets. I do not believe she was beheaded, because her body had a head on it while it was dragged through the streets.

There is not much doubt that the October 7th-8th attacks happened. Hamas does not deny it. Hamas is quite proud of it.

That said, I am a supporter of trying to find a ceasefire.
A ceasefire is Biden propaganda to keep you dem voters in line for the 2024 election. Everything government tells you is a lie: covid, strong economy, QT, Muslims are terrorists, shipyard on a 5' river, congress needs to approve hurricane relief, nuclear battery on mars.

You look ridiculous parroting all this obvious bullshit. I lived in the Southeastern US during 2 hurricanes. There were countless who lost everything. FEMA showed up for institutions and corporations, folk making less than $250k a year were left to fend for ourselves.

A ceasefire is Biden propaganda to keep you dem voters in line for the 2024 election. Everything government tells you is a lie: covid, strong economy, QT, Muslims are terrorists, shipyard on a 5' river, congress needs to approve hurricane relief, nuclear battery on mars.

You look ridiculous parroting all this obvious bullshit. I lived in the Southeastern US during 2 hurricanes. There were countless who lost everything. FEMA showed up for institutions and corporations, folk making less than $250k a year were left to fend for ourselves.
We have been betrayed.

JPP democrats and republicans are in denial. They get their news from Fox and Msnbc.
They have been captured by the Regimes brainwashing programs....which dont work at all on me.

I just today got told that in an official document brainwashing program has been called "Information program", and that it is a high priority.

Back