Fixing the cruise control !

Well I was in talking to a FORD salesman about a month ago and he said I could order one if II wanted, but then started talking about the ease of an auto, and that it would take a long time to come in .
But he sounded like I could get one.
Car salesmen frequently know very little about the Product that they sell. I have had them tell wrong stuff or not be able to answer questions several times. Ford does not sell a manual transmission F250 or 350 etc. In fact GM and Dodge don't either.

Last edited:
I don't know .
I am thinking about one of those Mavericks . cool little Truck.
and to let you know I am partial to the F series Trucks , I made the Rocker panels for them for 17 years,
My brother LOVES his Honda Ridgeline it has a very cool lockable trunk in the bed. If you are in the market you should look at it.

That's all good manly things T.A.! I'm impressed.

But, to say he caters to the radical left and fucks things up is a bit radical in itself.

He has a lot of admiration from his own students and athletes, and the people of his state think he is a good leader and governor!

And I agree, from what I know of him.
A lot of the people that served in the National Guard don't think well of him.

The comparison is P2025 is designed to be used,
How many such think tank studies on politics and national policy exist right now? Bet it's more than a dozen, probably over a hundred. How many are taken seriously? So, what makes Project 2025 so special? Is it that some radical Leftist(s) somewhere latched onto it and now every Leftist in the country is parroting that?

Seems to me you got nothing.

How many such think tank studies on politics and national policy exist right now? Bet it's more than a dozen, probably over a hundred. How many are taken seriously? So, what makes Project 2025 so special? Is it that some radical Leftist(s) somewhere latched onto it and now every Leftist in the country is parroting that?

Seems to me you got nothing.

The left has a beehive mindset
:orangemanbad:

That's all I had until recently. Ford will put a standard transmission in a $90,000 Mustang, but not in a F150/250/350

All manufacturers are assholes. This might be the last year that VW condescends to allow a standard in the entry level Jetta. I have a '15 CC with low mileage (my third vehicle) with a 6 speed standard. It's a real joy.

I prefer the standard transmission in my truck both for pulling, and for snowy conditions as well.

All manufacturers are assholes.
I have a 2019 Toyota Yaris, so nothing that impresses anyone from the outside. It is a stick, which I prefer. It is new enough that my cell phone can sync with it. I can listen to stuff on my cell phone through the car stereo. I also do not mind the rear view camera which is legally required for most new cars. And it has cruise control, which I can use on long trips.

I like my car.

From my experience, most people with very expensive are not rich. They have huge car loans. Most rich people will continue to drive cheaper cars, until one day they realize that they can easily afford a much more expensive car. Under that theory, in 5 to 10 years, I will be buying a much more expensive car.

Even then, I will not be trying to impress anyone.

The comparison is P2025 is designed to be used,
It's a think tank study. It makes recommendations. It's no different than any of hundreds of other think tank studies.

Not a nickel's worth of difference except for its scope:

Here's a Progressive one that advocates for Harris. Is she using their positions as hers?

Here's another:

I have a 2019 Toyota Yaris, so nothing that impresses anyone from the outside. It is a stick, which I prefer. It is new enough that my cell phone can sync with it. I can listen to stuff on my cell phone through the car stereo. I also do not mind the rear view camera which is legally required for most new cars. And it has cruise control, which I can use on long trips.

I like my car.

From my experience, most people with very expensive are not rich. They have huge car loans. Most rich people will continue to drive cheaper cars, until one day they realize that they can easily afford a much more expensive car. Under that theory, in 5 to 10 years, I will be buying a much more expensive car.

Even then, I will not be trying to impress anyone.
You certainly do not impress me with your performance here.

Back