For the women

Don't put the Right down! They're doing their bit! They are ensuring more guns are available on the street and for mass murderers everywhere. The Right likes it when elementary school kids are gunned down because it means the Second Amendment is SAFE.
sorry but no....baby killing is all your schtick........

because your mote is a scalpel chopping the unborn into tiny pieces

As opposed to your holy, protected guns which just blow their heads apart in spray of brain matter and blood. (The big difference is you can actually hear the children scream when the bullets start flying. Is that why the Right is so OK with that?)

.......there's a special place in hell for people like you........

Probably just a few doors down from "Christians" who support more guns in our society.

Go back and re-read the transcript. If you think that's consent you must be a frat boy.
I have read it sorority girl
Give it a rest. Trump was convicted of sexual abuse for an attempted rape in Bergdorfs.

TRUMP. No one else. TRUMP.
Yeah Trump assaulted some woman in a crowed department store with employees and shoppers in earshot and the woman never called out and never reported the rape to security or the police and can't even remember the year it happened. Sure. I have beach front property in Arizona I want to sell you.

BTW This unlucky woman was raped in an elevator in busy hotel by another millionaire and didn't tell security or the cops that time either. :palm: She thinks women think rape is "sexy" (her words) At least she only has high classrapist. Well if you don't count the time she was almost raped in college. She didn't tell anyone that time either. :palm:

:okjen:

As opposed to your holy, protected guns which just blow their heads apart in spray of brain matter and blood. (The big difference is you can actually hear the children scream when the bullets start flying. Is that why the Right is so OK with that?)

Probably just a few doors down from "Christians" who support more guns in our society.

I'm sorry.......I pay no attention to baby killers who refuse to admit they are sick mother fuckers....../cope with your sick life.....

Don't put the Right down! They're doing their bit! They are ensuring more guns are available on the street and for mass murderers everywhere. The Right likes it when elementary school kids are gunned down because it means the Second Amendment is SAFE.
Blah, blah, blah... The UK banned virtually all firearms. Murders are up. Now they're banning knives because too many people are using them as weapons. I guess when that doesn't work they'll ban cricket bats, hammers, and who knows what else...

download

Back