For the women

c00.png

How is it inappropriate to point this out? Do you deny Trump's own words?

Blah, blah, blah... The UK banned virtually all firearms. Murders are up. Now they're banning knives because too many people are using them as weapons. I guess when that doesn't work they'll ban cricket bats, hammers, and who knows what else...

download
The UK is full of shit not trusting its own citizens to own guns.
I've never supported that position.
I'm just opposed to offensive assault weapons which we allow here.

HOWEVER, the UK has a NATIONAL HERALTH SERVICE
and any wealthy, developed nation that DOESN'T have one
can't claim moral equality with the UK.

NHS is a lot more important than guns.

How is it inappropriate to point this out? Do you deny Trump's own words?
Do you really think that cherry picking a few sentences out of all the stuff Trump and Hitler said in public and finding some similarities is relevant to anything?

What you posted is as absurd as this stuff is:

It's all bullshit.

The NHS is a bloated, grotesquely expensive, disaster. Did you know that the NHS employs more people than Micky D's does worldwide?

Because automatic weapons shoot so fast.

Oh Wait!!

Republicans want women to be more responsible... A million oopsies resulting in the termination of a child is a lot...

Yes, they need to figure out how to get raped less. Not something you have to worry about, but other women do.

Did you run out of steam with your list? ;) You can always put these guys on ignore... A baby who has been aborted will never have that choice... That is hardly fair is it? (Reproductive care is easy... What's the problem? That's the better question...)

Do you support Planned Parenthood? Because if not, you have no moral ground to stand on when you say 'reproductive care is easy'. I'm guessing you think Planned Parenthood is the boogey monster.

Do you support Planned Parenthood? Because if not, you have no moral ground to stand on when you say 'reproductive care is easy'. I'm guessing you think Planned Parenthood is the boogey monster.
There are LOTS of other providers of women's reproductive services. Plan Parenthood's primary income source is abortion. Who are you to tell a woman that you know more about female health care than she does? Go do something you know about like delivering wings or pizza for Uber Eats.

There are LOTS of other providers of women's reproductive services. Plan Parenthood's primary income source is abortion. Who are you to tell a woman that you know more about female health care than she does? Go do something you know about like delivering wings or pizza for Uber Eats.

I wasn't talking to you, fake doc. Go post some PHI and violate all your ethical oaths.

Later!!!

Back