For the women

There are 105 counties in the United States in which Planned Parenthood is the ONLY full service provider of birth control.

Anyone who suggests there are other alternatives in these counties is of course a liar. And maybe a fake of some kind.

Planned Parenthood is the largest provider of women's health care and reproductive care in the country. Why do Republicans hate it so much? Weird.

There are 105 counties in the United States in which Planned Parenthood is the ONLY full service provider of birth control.

Anyone who suggests there are other alternatives in these counties is of course a liar. And maybe a fake of some kind.

Planned Parenthood is the largest provider of women's health care and reproductive care in the country. Why do Republicans hate it so much? Weird.
There are 3,143 counties in the US and Planned Parenthood has clinics in 491 counties. That means 2652 counties are not served by PP.

Reactions: TOP

Do you really think that cherry picking a few sentences out of all the stuff Trump and Hitler said in public and finding some similarities is relevant to anything?

What you posted is as absurd as this stuff is:

It's all bullshit.

LOL. Hey, he's YOUR candidate. I suspect there's a reason.

I'm an atheist.

And ironically, Jesus would consider you a better Christian than PMP. The hate from these Christians is shocking. I guess all they have to do is go to church and ask nicely for forgiveness, throw some money in a plate, sing a couple of songs, and head for brunch where they will stuff their faces with the meat of almost every one of God's favorite creations. They take care of the eating of human flesh and the drinking of human blood in church. The rest they save for the buffet.

What's the problem with abortion?
Those lucky aborted fetuses will never read posts from Earl, Stone, Asshat, TAG, H10, TDAK, or Libby.
We should have been so lucky.
The problem with abortion is fact that it is murder.

The term: Women reproductive health" is a euphemism for the promotion of abortion (murder) "on demand."

Ironically, women who have abortions to enhance their "reproductive health" almost always find their psychological health is profoundly diminished, This because they suffer chronic guilt, depression, anxiety, remorse, etc; on account of the fact they are relentlessly tormented by their moral conscience. This is because they cannot escape the horror of knowing that they have, indeed, murdered their own child. KNOW they have murdered their own unborn child.

I think that the best way to ensure reproductive health is to change the law so that women must be in a stable, marriage before they are allowed to become pregnant (reproduce) and be able to satisfy the supervising authority that they have the financial means to raise children in a safe, secure and civilised manner.

Under my policy proposal, single women who became pregnant (outside of officially-approved wedlock) would face heavy penalties under federal law.

I would mandate the exclusive practice of anal sex for all single women above the age of consent, with lubricants and pre-coital, purgative enemas for all provided free of charge by the Government through all retail pharmacy stores across the US.

There's nothing wrong with (hetero) anal sex Indeed, I used to practice it regularly myself in my younger day as both as both a means fail-proof contraception and satisfying, erotic intimacy with the opposite sex !

So, I recommend these measures as providing an effective means to radically curb the evil scourge of abortion in the United States going forward.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !! :) :) :) :) :)

I can think of 105 places sluts should cool their shit down.

And ironically, Jesus would consider you a better Christian than PMP. The hate from these Christians is shocking. I guess all they have to do is go to church and ask nicely for forgiveness, throw some money in a plate, sing a couple of songs, and head for brunch where they will stuff their faces with the meat of almost every one of God's favorite creations. They take care of the eating of human flesh and the drinking of human blood in church. The rest they save for the buffet.
I'm an atheist.
Of course you are

Back