Freshman Starting for USC

Not me. They sure do have a pudding schedule though.

They play Michigan, Michigan State, USC and Stanford. Other than those 4 their schedule is pretty easy (like Washington St), but I still haven't a prayer at the NC.

They play Michigan, Michigan State, USC and Stanford. Other than those 4 their schedule is pretty easy (like Washington St), but I still haven't a prayer at the NC.

'SC is currently the only ranked team they play all season. To me, college football is more fun when Notre Dame is good.

'SC is currently the only ranked team they play all season. To me, college football is more fun when Notre Dame is good.

I am not a Notre Dame fan. But I do enjoy watching them get their hopes up and then lose.

Anyone see Beano Cook's pick for the team he predicts to win the NCAA National Championship?

He thinks Notre Dame is going to win it all.

Anyone else think that? Maybe someone who wants to bet some $$$??

Beano Cook was fired for freebasing crack:clink:

UDub is taking out LSU this weekend Toppy! Down go the Corndogs!!!!!!

F*ck, the line 17.5, I don't know who to take.

LSU is a joke! They haven't had a good player since Tommy Cassanova, who, I'll humbly admit, proved that there are a few southerners that can learn to play football.

Take UDUB, LSU Doesn't make bank running up the score on cupcakes like Ohio Slow or USC. We just win big games in the toughest conference in the country.

LSU is a joke! They haven't had a good player since Tommy Cassanova, who, I'll humbly admit, proved that there are a few southerners that can learn to play football.

Nahhh the dork who didn't even go to Ohio Slow is not still having his panties in a bunch over the beatdown LSU gave them.

Players in the NFL from that beat down.

QB Matt Flynn
RB Justin Vincent
cb Chevis Jackson
DL Tyson Jackson
wr early Ducet
and about 6 more guys

Nahhh the dork who didn't even go to Ohio Slow is not still having his panties in a bunch over the beatdown LSU gave them.

Players in the NFL from that beat down.

QB Matt Flynn
RB Justin Vincent
cb Chevis Jackson
DL Tyson Jackson
wr early Ducet
and about 6 more guys

LSU will probably finish the season 8-4. Its possible you'll do better but I doubt it. You might beat either Ole Miss or GA, but you'll lose to Bama and Florida.

bama will go 7-5

LMAO!! 7-5? If you have been smoking toxic waste you might have a wild idea that LSU and Ole Miss would beat us. But there are not three other teams on our schedule that are going to beat us.

Just as an FYI, the line will be better, the defense will be better, the offense will be better and the special teams will have improved too.

12-0 going into Atlanta and we'll see if FL can comeback in the 4th Qtr to win this year.

LSU will probably finish the season 8-4. Its possible you'll do better but I doubt it. You might beat either Ole Miss or GA, but you'll lose to Bama and Florida.

I'll never be rooting so hard for LSU as I will when they play Florida. Then after LSU losses I'm going to feel sick for having rooted for them.

same for me with the buckeyes, hope they give pete the non reach around he deserves.
Then the buckeyes will roll into another bcs after smashing the joke10 and lose yet again to an SEC top team prob bama,
Championship game will be a Texas vs Fla

Back