Freshman Starting for USC

Our QB will be better,
we would have rolled Utah up.

Because you would have been up for the game. Th eTide was deflated.

And that game will motivate this year.

I think our QB will be fine.

Because you would have been up for the game. Th eTide was deflated.

And that game will motivate this year.

I think our QB will be fine.

I'm yanking your chain, Utah would have made us thier bitch too. I just wish you guy's played fla as you are the second best team in the conference.
Just beat them in Atl.:clink:

I'm yanking your chain, Utah would have made us thier bitch too. I just wish you guy's played fla as you are the second best team in the conference.
Just beat them in Atl.:clink:

I think we will this year. :clink:

Nahhh the dork who didn't even go to Ohio Slow is not still having his panties in a bunch over the beatdown LSU gave them.

Players in the NFL from that beat down.

QB Matt Flynn
RB Justin Vincent
cb Chevis Jackson
DL Tyson Jackson
wr early Ducet
and about 6 more guys
Oh please! Not one of those guys is even remotely in the same league that Tommy Casanoa was.

Nahhh the dork who didn't even go to Ohio Slow is not still having his panties in a bunch over the beatdown LSU gave them.

Players in the NFL from that beat down.

QB Matt Flynn
RB Justin Vincent
cb Chevis Jackson
DL Tyson Jackson
wr early Ducet
and about 6 more guys
That's still less Ohio State! :pke:

same for me with the buckeyes, hope they give pete the non reach around he deserves.
Then the buckeyes will roll into another bcs after smashing the joke10 and lose yet again to an SEC top team prob bama,
Championship game will be a Texas vs Fla
Not so quick there Topper. Michigan will be a force to be reckoned with in the Big 10 this year and Penn State didn't lose a whole lot of starters from a very good team last year. The'll be just beastly. My predictions for the Bucks is 10-2 regular season. We're definately a top 10 team this year, just not a National Championship caliber team. If we beat Michigan again, we should be a BCS team at 10-2.

That's pretty much my prediction for Alabama. Predictiable Nick will lose them at least one game they shouldn't lose. I mean just about any armchair QB can predict what plays Saban will call, so if we can do that, opposing coaches will to and that will cost Bama a game or two. My prediction. Bama will have an upset loss to either Ole Miss or Arkansas or Kentucky and finish the regular season at 10-2 Saban can almost always be counted on to lose to a team he shouldn't lose to. Then they will probably lose 1 game to either LSU or Tennesee. Still 10-2 in the SEC will make Bama a BCS team and probably give them a good shot at the SEC title game. Tennessee and LSU will be the key for Bama this year just like USC and Penn State will be for OSU. To bad Bama doesn't have Florida on it's regular season schedule.

Next year will be the year for the Bucks. Brandon Seine is going to turn a lot of heads this year. He's bulking up with out losing speed and he's scary fast. The Bucks will be very good this year but should be in the national champ hunt next year.

Last edited:
Not so quick there Topper. Michigan will be a force to be reckoned with in the Big 10 this year and Penn State didn't lose a whole lot of starters from a very good team last year. The'll be just beastly. My predictions for the Bucks is 10-2 regular season. We're definately a top 10 team this year, just not a National Championship caliber team. If we beat Michigan again, we should be a BCS team at 10-2.

That's pretty much my prediction for Alabama. Predictiable Nick will lose them at least one game they shouldn't lose. I mean just about any armchair QB can predict what plays Saban will call, so if we can do that, opposing coaches will to and that will cost Bama a game or two. My prediction. Bama will have an upset loss to either Ole Miss or Arkansas or Kentucky and finish the regular season at 10-2 Saban can almost always be counted on to lose to a team he shouldn't lose to. Then they will probably lose 1 game to either LSU or Tennesee. Still 10-2 in the SEC will make Bama a BCS team and probably give them a good shot at the SEC title game. Tennessee and LSU will be the key for Bama this year just like USC and Penn State will be for OSU. To bad Bama doesn't have Florida on it's regular season schedule.

Ole Miss worries me more than either LSU or TN. And, unless we stumble badly, we will see FL in the SEC Championship game.

you guys nearly got beat by the coast guard, oh I mean Navy.
USC is not going to give you a reach around.

Ole Miss worries me more than either LSU or TN. And, unless we stumble badly, we will see FL in the SEC Championship game.
You should. You've got great talent. Having had experience with Nick when he was MSU head coach, I'd be worried. He's sooooooo ultra conservative.

You should. You've got great talent. Having had experience with Nick when he was MSU head coach, I'd be worried. He's sooooooo ultra conservative.

The problem with a wide open offensive game is that it is as likely to kill you as help you.

What was the old football sayion? "When you pass, one of three things will happen. And two of them are bad."

Now I am all for having some great passing attacks. But the running game creates that. It also turns the defense into mush eventually.

Wow, the USC team stayed at the Mariott just down the road from where I work. I threw a buckeye at their team bus this morning when I took my wife to work (She works next door).

A big welcome to Ohio to the California Condoms!

Back