Gang Raped In Hell

I don't know. But if they find out who did this, I hope they get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The poor woman and her child. That's just sheer evil.

I don't have time to watch the video, is this the story of the gang that made the son have sex with his mother? 'Monsters' in this case would be an insult to monsters.

when they go to prison they will learn a little bit about what they made this family endure.

Anyone then have a change of heart over the death penalty? I think most here would agree they deserve it.

Arguments for the DP are always emotional.

It wouldn't be considered for a case like this, anyway, even in states where it's legal (and, unless I'm mistaken, it is legal in NC - wasn't that where this happened?).

Arguments for the DP are always emotional.

It wouldn't be considered for a case like this, anyway, even in states where it's legal (and, unless I'm mistaken, it is legal in NC - wasn't that where this happened?).
To me it's the one area where it makes sense to be emotional. For example:

A) Criminal forces Mom and son to have sex and laughs about it in court and feels no remorse
B) Criminal forces a regular couple to have sex and then feels terrible remorse in court.

Technically they are the same crime, yet would you give both an equal sentence? Of course not and you would do so based on your emotions over the circumstances.

And yeah it wouldn't be considered for this, but I am in favor of the death penalty for sexual abusers as well as murderers.

To me it's the one area where it makes sense to be emotional. For example:

A) Criminal forces Mom and son to have sex and laughs about it in court and feels no remorse
B) Criminal forces a regular couple to have sex and then feels terrible remorse in court.

Technically they are the same crime, yet would you give both an equal sentence? Of course not and you would do so based on your emotions over the circumstances.

And yeah it wouldn't be considered for this, but I am in favor of the death penalty for sexual abusers as well as murderers.
So you believe that "hate crimes" should exist?

That the motive is a mitigating factor? Interesting.

So you believe that "hate crimes" should exist?

That the motive is a mitigating factor? Interesting.
Not really hate crimes so much as lack of remorse and certainly I am speaking in terms of that existing between perpetrator and victim, regardless of color, sex, etc... which is really the only thing Liberals care about in hate crimes.

I have always thought that serious sexual child abuse merits the death penalty.

I think any sort of sexual child abuse should get dramatically longer sentences; I would fully support life in prison in most cases.

The DP is a tough one for me. I think it lowers us as a society, and is generally immoral; however, I also have seen that it gives great solace & closure to the families of the victims, which is not a small thing, and something that at the very least they deserve...

I think any sort of sexual child abuse should get dramatically longer sentences; I would fully support life in prison in most cases.

The DP is a tough one for me. I think it lowers us as a society, and is generally immoral; however, I also have seen that it gives great solace & closure to the families of the victims, which is not a small thing, and something that at the very least they deserve...

there is also the generally accepted fact that sexual child predators cannot be cured. They can never really be turned loose in society.

Well damo they do provide cheap labor though :rolleyes:

Imagine bying a pair of underwear, and a tag falls out that says "Inspected by sexual predator "
:D

Back