Genocidal Jews ignore binding ruling by world's highest court.

Hamas has no weapons. Hamas is a political party with no military.

Incorrect. Israel is committing genocide and they are roughly in the 38K range for body count.

ZenMode Error. You have been provided the definition of genocide that Israel ratified. That the IDF is knowingly committing genocide is an objectively true statement.
Ignoring your other fallacies, you agree that every war involves genocide, right? When the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, we committed genocide.

Correct. They do that because Hamas uses schools, hospitals and other civilian areas as military locations.
Incorrect. Hamas is a political party with no military and no weapons.

Hamas has tunnels. Tunnels are not weapons.

They do that because they know that Israel will be slowed by their desire to not kill civilians.
Israelis lust to kill civilian lawful noncombatants that are Arabs, especially so if the Arabs in question are children ... and the IDF are effectively killing them by the tens of thousands, despite the victims never having attacked Israel.

Ignoring your other fallacies, you agree that every war involves genocide, right?
Nope. I do not.

Adhering to the Geneva Conventions prevents genocide. The IDF is violating the Geneva Conventions and the Convention against Genocide specifically to perpetrate genocide against the Arab Semites that they HATE.

When the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, we committed genocide.
Incorrect. You haven't read any of the conventions. Ask me how I know.

Nope. I do not.

Adhering to the Geneva Conventions prevents genocide. The IDF is violating the Geneva Conventions and the Convention against Genocide specifically to perpetrate genocide against the Arab Semites that they HATE.

Incorrect. You haven't read any of the conventions. Ask me how I know.
So you are condemning them based on what you think their feelings are. Nice.

You are also ignoring the reality of what a true genocide, if they were looking to commit one, would look like and how easy it would be.

You are all so ignoring the steps they have taken to prevent civilian deaths.

BTW, Hamas IS a terrorist organization. They just happen to run a state.

Last edited:
I'm not. While efficiency may not technically be in the definition, it is a fact that Israel's weapons technology is significantly more robust and advanced than Hamas' who, again, used man-made airplanes and hand-carried weapons. If Israel wanted to commit genocide, they'd be at 400k plus dead by now.

So, you are either saying that ANY civilian death = genocide or you are ignoring the details in favor of dogmatism.
I posted the UN definition of genocide. You should read it.

So you are condemning them based on what you think their feelings are.
Nope. I am observing their immoral and illegal actions that are resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands of Arab Semites who never attacked Israel. I am observing the lies used as a pretense for their immoral and illegal actions that are resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands of Arab Semites who never attacked Israel.

You are also ignoring the reality of what a true genocide,
I am ignoring your silly opinion, yes. I am using the definition that Israel ratified. If you have a problem with the definition that Israel ratified, you need to take that up with Israel.

You are all so ignoring these steps they have taken to prevent civilian deaths.
None. The IDF has launched hundreds of air strikes into civilian population centers. This is illegal everywhere, precisely because of its wanton disregard for civilian noncombatants.

Nope. I am observing their immoral and illegal actions that are resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands of Arab Semites who never attacked Israel.
That's how war works, especially when your government pushes you to stay in harms way, to be martyred, and uses civilian buildings as military locations.
I am observing the lies used as a pretense for their immoral and illegal actions that are resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands of Arab Semites who never attacked Israel.
which lies are those?

I am ignoring your silly opinion, yes. I am using the definition that Israel ratified. If you have a problem with the definition that Israel ratified, you need to take that up with Israel.
I don't need to take it up with Israel. Israel is being held to impossible standards.
None. The IDF has launched hundreds of air strikes into civilian population centers. This is illegal everywhere, precisely because of its wanton disregard for civilian noncombatants.
Because it's Israel's fault that Hamas uses civilian buildings as military facilities. They do that because they KNOW that Israel cares more about Palestinian civilian lives than Hamas does.

That's how war works,
Nope. Signatories to the Geneva Conventions must adhere to the Geneva Conventions. The IDF does not get to slaughter the lawful noncombatants they are obligated to protect.

Adhering to the Geneva Conventions is how war works.

I don't need to take it up with Israel.
Of course not. You have no intention of being honest.

Israel is being held to impossible standards.
ZenMode Error. Nobody is holding Israel to any standards, especially not Team Israel, and thus Israel is seizing the opportunity to commit Holocaust 2.0, aka the 2nd Nakba via genocide.

Because it's Israel's fault that Hamas uses civilian buildings as military facilities.
Like I said, you have no intention of being honest. Hamas is a political party with no military, no weapons and no money. Hamas has no military facilities. They have tunnels in which to buy time when the IDF come a-slaughtering.

It is entirely Israel's fault for slaughtering innocent civilian noncombatants that the IDF are required to protect. ~38,000 thus far, not a single one ever attacked Israel.

Nope. Signatories to the Geneva Conventions must adhere to the Geneva Conventions. The IDF does not get to slaughter the lawful noncombatants they are obligated to protect.

Adhering to the Geneva Conventions is how war works.

Of course not. You have no intention of being honest.

ZenMode Error. Nobody is holding Israel to any standards, especially not Team Israel, and thus Israel is seizing the opportunity to commit Holocaust 2.0, aka the 2nd Nakba via genocide.

Like I said, you have no intention of being honest. Hamas is a political party with no military, no weapons and no money. Hamas has no military facilities. They have tunnels in which to buy time when the IDF come a-slaughtering.

It is entirely Israel's fault for slaughtering innocent civilian noncombatants that the IDF are required to protect. ~38,000 thus far, not a single one ever attacked Israel.
The only dishonest, and uninformed, person here is you. You have fallen prey to the emotion-based, liberal lies you generally hate.

The only dishonest, and uninformed, person here is you. You have fallen prey to the emotion-based, liberal lies you generally hate.
Your king is tipped. You should have known that you were going to lose the moment you embraced an indefensible position.

giphy.webp

Next time, try taking a position against genocide and HATRED.

Your king is tipped. You should have known that you were going to lose the moment you embraced an indefensible position.

giphy.webp

Next time, try taking a position against genocide and HATRED.
I am against genocide and hatred. I just don't create it where it doesn't exist.

Your straw man is noted.

Incorrect. Hamas is a political party with no military and no weapons.
Blatant lie.
Hamas has tunnels. Tunnels are not weapons.
Like rats living in the sewers.
Israelis lust to kill civilian lawful noncombatants that are Arabs, especially so if the Arabs in question are children ... and the IDF are effectively killing them by the tens of thousands, despite the victims never having attacked Israel.
Not happening. You are believing Hamas propaganda.

Back