Genocidal Jews ignore binding ruling by world's highest court.

Gaza.jpg

Why do you think Israel has come nowhere close to the civilian death rate of Hamas?
Hamas has no civilian death rate. Israel's civilian kill count is close to 40,000 since October. Al Qassam, Iran's proxy, killed 1,000+ on Oct 7th.

Al Qassam: 1,000+
IDF: ~40,000
Hamas: 0

Hamas has no civilian death rate. Israel's civilian kill count is close to 40,000 since October. Al Qassam, Iran's proxy, killed 1,000+ on Oct 7th.

Al Qassam: 1,000+
IDF: ~40,000
Hamas: 0
It matters not how you want to label the terrorists flying homemade airplanes over the wall between Gaza and Israel. They're all Muslims, all Jihadists and all terrorists. The point remains that, with nothing more than hand carried weapons, those terrorists were able to kill 1400 civilians in a matter of hours. Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of that when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide?

It matters not how you want to label the terrorists flying homemade airplanes over the wall between Gaza and Israel.
What does matter greatly is your penchant for labeling innocent civilian Arab Semites as terrorist Muslims who need to be killed.

Roughly 100 Al Qassam attacked Israel on Oct 7th, murdering many Israelis.

All rational people demand that these roughly 100 attackers be brought to justice.

Christians and Team Israel, however, demand that all the civilian noncombatants of Gaza, who never attacked Israel, be slaughtered just because they are Arab Semites.

This is worth repeating. Christians and Team Israel aren't looking for justice for the October 7th attack. They seek to clear Gaza of Arabs, by wasting them where they stand, or sleep, or eat their meals. Men, women and children ... who never attacked Israel. "Genocide" is the appropriate word. Did you ever think you'd live to see the day? Christians are calling for genocide.

Israel recently announced that there will be no cease-fire until ... not when the Oct 7th attackers are brought to justice ... but when "Hamas" is destroyed ... which Israel is equating with all of Gaza and all Gazan civilian noncombatants.

They're all Muslims, all Jihadists and all terrorists.
I get it. All Arab Semites are all Muslims, all Jihadists, and all terrorists.

You just summed up the Christian and Team Israel position on this matter. I am aghast.

The point remains that, with nothing more than hand carried weapons, those terrorists were able to kill 1400 civilians in a matter of hours.
False. No civilian noncombatants killed anybody.

What does matter greatly is your penchant for labeling innocent civilian Arab Semites as terrorist Muslims who need to be killed.
Lie. Never happened.
Roughly 100 Al Qassam attacked Israel on Oct 7th, murdering many Israelis.
Well, you're 1/2 as far as not lying goes.
All rational people demand that these roughly 100 attackers be brought to justice.
Yes and the terrorists government that backed/commanded them.
Christians and Team Israel, however, demand that all the civilian noncombatants of Gaza, who never attacked Israel, be slaughtered just because they are Arab Semites.
Name one person that has demanded all civilians be killed? Just one.
This is worth repeating. Christians and Team Israel aren't looking for justice for the October 7th attack. They seek to clear Gaza of Arabs, by wasting them where they stand, or sleep, or eat their meals. Men, women and children ... who never attacked Israel. "Genocide" is the appropriate word. Did you ever think you'd live to see the day? Christians are calling for genocide.

Israel recently announced that there will be no cease-fire until ... not when the Oct 7th attackers are brought to justice ... but when "Hamas" is destroyed ... which Israel is equating with all of Gaza and all Gazan civilian noncombatants.
Right, so back to my question that both you and moon have "conveniently" ignored......
I get it. All Arab Semites are all Muslims, all Jihadists, and all terrorists.
It's like you're trying to lie as much as you can. Very strange.
False. No civilian noncombatants killed anybody.
Correct. Another lie since I never said they did. Are you drunk? FYI response that doesn't answer my standing question will be replied to with only that question again and again and again.

Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of that when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide?

Last edited:
Israel is not subject to American treaties or American law. There is no 'international law', Moonbat. Just treaties.
Then there would be no international law experts and no international law courts, no thousands of books regarding international law, no past convictions under international law and no pending international law cases.

There are probably more international law practitioners that there are paleoclimatologists, you poor education-deprived cage occupant- but then you deny that there's a science of paleoclimatology too.

You are one, brain dead, schmuck.

Now fuck off before I insult you.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

Then there would be no international law experts and no international law courts, no thousands of books regarding international law, no past convictions under international law and no pending international law cases.

There are probably more international law practitioners that there are paleoclimatologists, you poor education-deprived cage occupant- but then you deny that there's a science of paleoclimatology too.

You are one, brain dead, schmuck.

Now fuck off before I insult you.

Haw, haw...................................haw.
I'm thinking you're a gutless pussy

Tell us the number of zionists killed by Hamas on Oct 7? The poor defenseless rabid dogs were just protecting themselves from the evil Zionists right? So you should be able to loudly proclaim how many evil zionists they killed that day.

Your trolling makes you a troll. Nothing to do with me at all.
Come up with anything yet? Little tough to make the math work with your claim of genocide, isn't it?

"Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of that when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide?"

Lie. Never happened.
You do it every post on the topic.

Name one person that has demanded all civilians be killed?
All Team Israel members, yourself included, hurl the label "Hamas" in your virtue-signalling, as a buzzword meaning "terrorists" and "presumed guilty of all violence/problems/death in the history of the planet", in the same way leftists hurl the word "troll" at conservatives and/or any who merely disagree with them, or in the same manner that leftists hurl the term "alt-right" or "MAGAt" ...

... and then label all Gazans as "Hamas" and openly declare that they are somehow obviously deserving of death sentences. All Team Israel members find all Gazans guilty of things they have never done, and openly declare that they totally deserve the genocide confronting them.

You want one person named: You
If you want many more: All Team Israel shits who are cheering on the genocide, declaring that innocent noncombatants who never attacked Israel somehow DESERVE the genocide dispensed by the IDF.

Right, so back to my question that both you and moon have "conveniently" ignored
Fuck you. Once again, you have EVADED every single question I have asked of you while I have addressed every question of yours. You know your position is indefensible but you are too vested in reaching your quota of dead Arab children to admit to your RACIST HATRED.

Answer my questions:

1. Aside from Saddam Hussein's desperation with SCUDs at the end of Desert Storm, what attack on Israel over the last 40 years has not seen Iran at the planning/funding/authorizing end?

2. Aside from Saddam Hussein's desperation with SCUDs at the end of Desert Storm, who besides Al Qassam, Hezbollah or Islamic Jihad, i.e. Iran's proxies, has attacked Israel?

3. Why do you claim that Gazans deserve death for their hatred of Jews (as you have merely declared that they have) whereas you not only totally forgive but emphatically applaud the active genocide of Gazans by the HATEFULLY RACIST Israelis?

Correct. Another lie since I never said they did.
ZenMode Dishonesty: You "say" everything that you logically imply.

Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of that when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide.
I'll answer this thoroughly and honestly after you answer my questions thoroughly and honestly.

You do it every post on the topic.

All Team Israel members, yourself included, hurl the label "Hamas" in your virtue-signalling, as a buzzword meaning "terrorists" and "presumed guilty of all violence/problems/death in the history of the planet", in the same way leftists hurl the word "troll" at conservatives and/or any who merely disagree with them, or in the same manner that leftists hurl the term "alt-right" or "MAGAt" ...

... and then label all Gazans as "Hamas" and openly declare that they are somehow obviously deserving of death sentences. All Team Israel members find all Gazans guilty of things they have never done, and openly declare that they totally deserve the genocide confronting them.

You want one person named: You
If you want many more: All Team Israel shits who are cheering on the genocide, declaring that innocent noncombatants who never attacked Israel somehow DESERVE the genocide dispensed by the IDF.

Fuck you. Once again, you have EVADED every single question I have asked of you while I have addressed every question of yours. You know your position is indefensible but you are too vested in reaching your quota of dead Arab children to admit to your RACIST HATRED.

Answer my questions:

1. Aside from Saddam Hussein's desperation with SCUDs at the end of Desert Storm, what attack on Israel over the last 40 years has not seen Iran at the planning/funding/authorizing end?

2. Aside from Saddam Hussein's desperation with SCUDs at the end of Desert Storm, who besides Al Qassam, Hezbollah or Islamic Jihad, i.e. Iran's proxies, has attacked Israel?

3. Why do you claim that Gazans deserve death for their hatred of Jews (as you have merely declared that they have) whereas you not only totally forgive but emphatically applaud the active genocide of Gazans by the HATEFULLY RACIST Israelis?

ZenMode Dishonesty: You "say" everything that you logically imply.

I'll answer this thoroughly and honestly after you answer my questions thoroughly and honestly.
"Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of that (terrorists kill rate) when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide?"

"Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of that (terrorists kill rate) when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide?"
Answer my questions.

I'm thinking you're a gutless pussy

Tell us the number of zionists killed by Hamas on Oct 7? The poor defenseless rabid dogs were just protecting themselves from the evil Zionists right? So you should be able to loudly proclaim how many evil zionists they killed that day.
Yak think

Come up with anything yet? Little tough to make the math work with your claim of genocide, isn't it?

"Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of that when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide?"
The ICJ is investigating accusations of genocide by several states- ( ' others ' to dumbasses ) and will judge in due course.
Until then- fuck off. Your opinion is worthless to all but you. Take it with you.

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president.

On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president

The ICJ is investigating accusations of genocide by several states- ( ' others ' to dumbasses ) and will judge in due course.
Until then- fuck off. Your opinion is worthless to all but you. Take it with you.
Investigations are fine and great, but multiple posters have already definitively stated that there is a genocide happening in Gaza. In fact, it's been pointed out repeatedly that only a hundred terrorists were needed to kill 1400 Israeli citizens in a matter of hours. We know that the IDF has a whole lot more than 100 soldiers in Gaza. We also know that they have advanced weaponry that makes the terrorists weapons look like BB guns. So, until the investigations happen, how do you explain how bad Israel is at indiscriminately killing Palestinian civilians and, in general, executing their "genocide"?

Why don't the numbers support your claim?

Yak think
Come on stop being a coward. I don't want to hear you whine about Israel when Hamas is indiscriminately killing Jews when they claim their real enemy is zionists. So Hamas only kills zionists right? How many of the 1269 people killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists? What do you call someone who complains about what others are doing but is doing that very same thing themselves?

Back