Genocidal Jews ignore binding ruling by world's highest court.

Answer my questions.

1. Aside from Saddam Hussein's desperation with SCUDs at the end of Desert Storm, what attack on Israel over the last 40 years has not seen Iran at the planning/funding/authorizing end?

2. Aside from Saddam Hussein's desperation with SCUDs at the end of Desert Storm, who besides Al Qassam, Hezbollah or Islamic Jihad, i.e. Iran's proxies, has attacked Israel?

3. Why do you claim that Gazans deserve death for their hatred of Jews (as you have merely declared that they have) whereas you not only totally forgive but emphatically applaud the active genocide of Gazans by the HATEFULLY RACIST Israelis?
I told you what my response would be to your posts until you answered my question. You're allegedly big on science and math. Answer the question:

Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, a large army, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of the civilian deaths caused by the Hamas terrorist when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide?

Investigations are fine and great, but multiple posters have already definitively stated that there is a genocide happening in Gaza. In fact, it's been pointed out repeatedly that only a hundred terrorists were needed to kill 1400 Israeli citizens in a matter of hours. We know that the IDF has a whole lot more than 100 soldiers in Gaza. We also know that they have advanced weaponry that makes the terrorists weapons look like BB guns. So, until the investigations happen, how do you explain how bad Israel is at indiscriminately killing Palestinian civilians and, in general, executing their "genocide"?

Why don't the numbers support your claim?
They do;

Gaza.jpg

I told you what my response would be to your posts until you answered my question.
No more answering your questions until you answer mine. I have answered all of yours and you have answered none of mine.

1. Aside from Saddam Hussein's desperation with SCUDs at the end of Desert Storm, what attack on Israel over the last 40 years has not seen Iran at the planning/funding/authorizing end?

2. Aside from Saddam Hussein's desperation with SCUDs at the end of Desert Storm, who besides Al Qassam, Hezbollah or Islamic Jihad, i.e. Iran's proxies, has attacked Israel?

3. Why do you claim that Gazans deserve death for their hatred of Jews (as you have merely declared that they have) whereas you not only totally forgive but emphatically applaud the active genocide of Gazans by the HATEFULLY RACIST Israelis?

No more answering your questions until you answer mine. I have answered all of yours and you have answered none of mine.

No more answering my questions? You never started.

Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, a large army, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of the civilian deaths caused by the Hamas terrorist when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide? Are they, like, the worst genociders EVER?? :laugh:

They don't when you compare them to the Hamas attack? Why can 100 Hamas terrorists, with homemade airplanes and nothing more than hand held automatic weapons, kill 1400 in a matter of hours while Israel, with fighter jets, tanks, a full army, etc only manager about 150 per day IF they are TRYING to kill them?

They don't when you compare them to the Hamas attack? Why can 100 Hamas terrorists, with homemade airplanes and nothing more than hand held automatic weapons, kill 1400 in a matter of hours while Israel, with fighter jets, tanks, a full army, etc only manager about 150 per day IF they are TRYING to kill them?
!7,000 dead children. 36,000 killed in all- the majority of the remainder being women. Your suggestion that the Jewish scum are somehow acting in a humanitarian manner is obscene.
Now fuck off, you disgusting asshole- before I insult you.

!7,000 dead children. 36,000 killed in all- the majority of the remainder being women. Your suggestion that the Jewish scum are somehow acting in a humanitarian manner is obscene.
Now fuck off, you disgusting asshole- before I insult you.
Civilian casualties in war are normal. You are claiming that the current number of casualties, in a war being fought in a highly populated, urban area, with civilians being repeatedly used as human shields, has reached the level of genocide. I'm saying that Israel, with their legit weapons of war, can't even sniff the civilian death rate of Oct 7 by Hamas. Israel is killing about 150 per day. Hamas killed 1400 in a matter of hours. Why do you believe Israel's number are so low if they're attempting a genocide and clearly have the meas to execute it?

Last edited:
Civilian casualties in war are normal. You are claiming that the current number of casualties, in a war being fought in a highly populated, urban area, with civilians being repeatedly used as human shields, has reached the level of genocide. I'm saying that Israel, with their legit weapons of war, can't even sniff the civilian death rate of Oct 7 by Hamas. Israel is killing about 150 per day. Hamas killed 1400 in a matter of hours. Why do you believe Israel's number are so low if they're attempting a genocide and clearly have the meas to execute it?
Shove your genocidal statistics. You are a repugnant asshole, unfit for reasoned debate. Fuck off.

Civilian casualties in war are normal.
War crimes are not normal. Genocide in violation of the Geneva Conventions and the Convention against Genocide are not normal. Ethnic cleansing is not normal. Holocaust 2.0 is not normal.

You are claiming that the current number of casualties, in a war being fought in a highly populated, urban area, with civilians being repeatedly used as human shields, has reached the level of genocide.
There are no human shields. Israel slaughters all. Your assertion that the IDF's war crimes are somehow OK because the casualty figures aren't as high as you claim they otherwise should be is horrifyingly dishonest.

I'm saying that Israel, with their legit weapons of war, can't even sniff the civilian death rate of Oct 7 by Hamas.
Current IDF casualty figures: ~38,000
Al Qassam Oct 7th death count: ~1,100
Hamas civilian death count: 0

Israel is killing about 150 [unarmed innocent civilian lawful noncombatants] per day.
... just for being Arab Semites. The IDF isn't going after anybody who attacked Israel on Oct. 7th.

Hamas killed 1400 in a matter of hours.
Hamas hasn't killed anyone. Hamas HATES Jews but they haven't killed anyone. Al Qassam, on the other hand, kills people and attacks Israel.

Why do you believe Israel's number are so low if they're attempting a genocide and clearly have the meas to execute it?
Why do you cheer on a genocide of innocent civilian Arab Semites who never attacked Israel?

War crimes are not normal. Genocide in violation of the Geneva Conventions and the Convention against Genocide are not normal. Ethnic cleansing is not normal. Holocaust 2.0 is not normal.

There are no human shields. Israel slaughters all. Your assertion that the IDF's war crimes are somehow OK because the casualty figures aren't as high as you claim they otherwise should be is horrifyingly dishonest.

Current IDF casualty figures: ~38,000
Al Qassam Oct 7th death count: ~1,100
Hamas civilian death count: 0

... just for being Arab Semites. The IDF isn't going after anybody who attacked Israel on Oct. 7th.

Hamas hasn't killed anyone. Hamas HATES Jews but they haven't killed anyone. Al Qassam, on the other hand, kills people and attacks Israel.

Why do you cheer on a genocide of innocent civilian Arab Semites who never attacked Israel?
"Why do you cheer on a genocide of innocent civilian Arab Semites who never attacked Israel?"

Wow. You were RIGHT there. Target in your sites.....then you veered off course and didn't take the shot.

Just couldn't answer that question.....

Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, a large army, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of the civilian deaths caused by the Hamas terrorist when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide? Are they, like, the worst genociders EVER?

Last edited:
Your disease is that you think so;

US.jpg

Yep, Israel should absolutely be forthcoming.

Yet another case of terrorists using human shields...per the article you posted.

The Israeli military said it had conducted a "precise" strike on a "Hamas compound" in the school, but Gaza’s Hamas-run government media office denied the claim.

The US called on Israel to identify publicly the Hamas fighters it said it had killed - just as the Israeli military gave the names of nine of them.

Israel frequently identifies militants it targets in air strikes
but it is rare for the US to urge it to do so.

The Israelis “told us there were 20 to 30 militants they were targeting [and] they’re going to release the names of those they believe they’ve killed, those militants”, US state department spokesperson Matthew Miller said.

Last edited:
On October 7, 2023, the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas (a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist organization, or FTO) led surprise attacks against Israel from the Gaza Strip. More than 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals (including at least 35 U.S. citizens in Israel) were killed.

Israeli infants were burned alive and beheaded.

The cowards in Hamas are getting what they richly deserve.

The video of the beheadings and burning alive of Israeli infants have been seen by members of Congress and the president.
Ruh roh, Headless Earl again with his cut-and-paste lie

No more answering my questions? You never started.

Why is it that Israel, with tanks, a high-tech air force, a large army, precise explosive bombs, etc can only manage 10% of the civilian deaths caused by the Hamas terrorist when they are, according to you and others, trying to commit genocide? Are they, like, the worst genociders EVER?? :laugh:
I guess one could answer it this way.

ALL the deaths caused by Hamas on Oct. 7 were civilian deaths, right? One attack for a few hours.

Your point is well made, but let’s reframe it. With all their precise bombs, military advantage, high level intelligence, air force, etc., why does Israel have such an incredibly high level of civilian deaths at all? Including the suffering of children and women. Brink of starvation, lack of medical resources, water, on and on.

The entire world is ready to step up, but the best it can do is a failed attempt at a floating boat ramp? Not even journalists allowed? Why isn’t a mass evacuation of women and children allowed? They control the borders.

I guess one could answer it this way.

ALL the deaths caused by Hamas on Oct. 7 were civilian deaths, right? One attack for a few hours.

Your point is well made, but let’s reframe it. With all their precise bombs, military advantage, high level intelligence, air force, etc., why does Israel have such an incredibly high level of civilian deaths at all? Including the suffering of children and women. Brink of starvation, lack of medical resources, water, on and on.

The entire world is ready to step up, but the best it can do is a failed attempt at a floating boat ramp? Not even journalists allowed? Why isn’t a mass evacuation of women and children allowed? They control the borders.
Precise weapons, and attempting to use precise weapons, aren't perfect. There are casualties in every war. The question that should be asked is whether the civilian deaths, given the circumstances of the war, are so excessive that they are "genocidal" in nature.

Precise weapons, and attempting to use precise weapons, aren't perfect. There are casualties in every war. The question that should be asked is whether the civilian deaths, given the circumstances of the war, are so excessive that they are "genocidal" in nature.
When you give them supposedly safe escape routes and then bomb them. When you know there’s massive suffering of non-combatants, especially women and children, starvation, disease, etc. and prevent aid, you’ve got to be examining that prospect.

Don’t like genocide? Find. Try it’s first cousin, ethnic cleansing.

Back