APP - Globalism: The Enemy Of Our Freedom

Then why have countries or states or towns? Do you think people would have better lives without town councils or governments planning roads and services?

Afghanistan is a good example of people not coming together, living in little tribes without government.

Some coordination is necessary.

Afgahanistan is fine with how it is.

It's the New World Order zealots that have a problem with it.

So. Basically you;re impatient with incremental takeover of society.

Full totalitarianism now!

Consolidation and reducting redundancies only save money to a point.

After a while the anti-consumer forces of monopoly supplant any savings made through consolidation.

I want a government/political system suitable for the 21st century. As Obama said we've had enough old, tired, worn-out ideas from yesteryear.

Some coordination is necessary.

Afgahanistan is fine with how it is.

It's the New World Order zealots that have a problem with it.

I have no problem with Afghanistan being the way it is but I don't want to live like that. It's nice to be able to move across country and know the same basic laws apply. It will be even better when countries get together and have similar laws.

I have no problem with Afghanistan being the way it is but I don't want to live like that. It's nice to be able to move across country and know the same basic laws apply. It will be even better when countries get together and have similar laws.

You don't have to live like afghanis.

Don't you think you should allow them to choose their own way of life? Or should your notions be forced on them?

You don't have to live like afghanis.

Don't you think you should allow them to choose their own way of life? Or should your notions be forced on them?

I think they should be allowed to choose their own way of life. I also think if the majority of people in a country want to co-ordinate their laws with other countries, great!

I think they should be allowed to choose their own way of life. I also think if the majority of people in a country want to co-ordinate their laws with other countries, great!

What if it's just an authority figure signing treaties opposed to the will of the people?

Basically, that means more co-operation between citizens and between countries. Get rid of the dog-eat-dog, every-man-for-himself mentality.

No. what you're talking about is elites of all nations forming into a monolithic global power structure, so they can focus on their real enemies, their own citizens.

There will still be war. It will just be a war in all nations, against free thought, dissent, and anyone who opposes the New World Order.

Last edited:
What if it's just an authority figure signing treaties opposed to the will of the people?

I definitely believe the will of the people comes first, however, does the average person have enough information to make an informed decision?

Just look at the lies about universal medical. Not one country has reverted to the old system of "pay or suffer" and every country started out that way.

Death panels. Killing grandpa. If it wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

I definitely believe the will of the people comes first, however, does the average person have enough information to make an informed decision?

Just look at the lies about universal medical. Not one country has reverted to the old system of "pay or suffer" and every country started out that way.

Death panels. Killing grandpa. If it wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

And it's back to your elitism. Your hate core.

There will be rationing aka "death panels".

We already had a 'death panel' try to reduce the number of mammograms women can get. Remember that?

No. what you're talking about is elites of all nations forming into a monolithic global power structure, so they can focus on their real enemies, their own citizens.

There will still be war. It will just be a war in all nations, against free thought, dissent, and anyone who opposes the New World Order.

Try and be specific. A war against what, exactly? People refusing to help others? People angry because their government is there to help them with programs for the needy?

What will the dissent be against? Why would free thought be penalized as long as one didn't break the law?

Try and be specific. A war against what, exactly? People refusing to help others? People angry because their government is there to help them with programs for the needy?

What will the dissent be against? Why would free thought be penalized as long as one didn't break the law?

I was specific.

I'll repost:

It will just be a war in all nations, against free thought, dissent, and anyone who opposes the New World Order.

Back