Good News, Everyone.....

You have no idea what stalking, doxing, and posting of private info that toxic individual has done.... every time she bitches about it and reports others, it's classic projection.

Messed up....beyond the pale....and I wasn't buying for a nanosecond that Evince supposedly was willfully and maliciously trying to dox someone.

Every spidey sense I have told me it was a false accusation.

Here is what I have gathered from two decades of observations on internet message boards. False accusations -- psychological projection -- scurrilous assertion -- and willful mischaracterization are extremely popular activities on message boards. And while the madness can and does cut across ideological boundaries, for some weird reason it all seems more ubiquitous in the reich wing.

But,your financial situation could be compromised,who knows what else internet hackers are up too,now a days.

Thank you for your concern, but my financial situation is safe. I live well within my means, so I don't have a lot of money matters to worry about. And thank you for bringing some sanity to this thread. I don't like using vulgarity or profanity, I think it's an indication of a lack of intelligence. But I couldn't help myself and feel a bit ashamed that I stooped low, when I should've stayed high.

Thank you for your concern, but my financial situation is safe. I live well within my means, so I don't have a lot of money matters to worry about. And thank you for bringing some sanity to this thread. I don't like using vulgarity or profanity, I think it's an indication of a lack of intelligence. But I couldn't help myself and feel a bit ashamed that I stooped low, when I should've stayed high.

FYI,I've had the same credit card hacked 7 times.

Looking over the responses on this thread, I'm amazed at the lack of any kind of decency or intelligence in MOST of the posters. Just unbelievably banal and inane, for the most part. If this is representative of our society as a whole, we are doomed. What causes this type of behavior? That's the real question. I'm disappointed with the posts on this thread and am DONE with it. Consider it null and void.

Looking over the responses on this thread, I'm amazed at the lack of any kind of decency or intelligence in MOST of the posters. Just unbelievably banal and inane, for the most part. If this is representative of our society as a whole, we are doomed. What causes this type of behavior? That's the real question. I'm disappointed with the posts on this thread and am DONE with it. Consider it null and void.

This is a crazy place!

You sure you are not an old poster suddenly posting under a new handle??

I would have to hear her side of the story. The internets taught me years ago that teabaggers will lie about, misrepresent, and mischaracterize lefties without a hint of conscience or the slightest remorse. I am not saying you are doing it, I am just saying that lack of moral character is very ubiquitous on message boards.

But of course, being the partisan hack you are, you only point your crooked little finger at "teabaggers". Ignoring the fact that leftist lunatics lie every minute, of every day. You people are such frauds.

Last edited:
But of course, being the partisan hack you are, you only point your crooked little finger at "teabaggers". Ignoring the fact that leftist lunatics lie every minute, of every day. You people are such frauds.

" Lie every minute,of every day",Trump is a
"Leftist Lunatic"!

You jumped to a unwarranted conclusions merely because you wanted something to be true about me.
Here is my post from yesterday in which I do not "ignore" bad behavior from lefty .

Post #62 -- Every spidey sense I have told me it was a false accusation.

Here is what I have gathered from two decades of observations on internet message boards. False accusations -- psychological projection -- scurrilous assertion -- and willful mischaracterization are extremely popular activities on message boards. And while the madness can and does cut across ideological boundaries, for some weird reason it all seems more ubiquitous in the reich wing.

Back