Greatest Persons in History

Anyone can get pussy. Even retards fuck.

To defeat your peers is the greatest achievement.

Yeah, but much like toe-tapping republicans, Alexander the great liked having sex with young males. I don't know if empire and war mongering are the province of closeted gay men and widestance NeoCons, but some professor ought to study that shit.

Yeah, but much like toe-tapping republicans, Alexander the great liked having sex with young males. I don't know if empire and war mongering are the province of closeted gay men and widestance NeoCons, but some professor ought to study that shit.

BURN!!!

According to your libtard bible that stuff is cool. Now you have a problem with it? LOL

So that makes mass death and violence cool?

Defeating your peers is cool.

You could have put a famous sportsman, defeating his greatest opponent.

What's wrong with being gay?

Did being gay (or Bi) make him a worse leader?

Darius wasn't gay but was massively defeated, despite having vast numerical superiority....

Yes. kill your friends. How joyful. you're sick.

Peers means equal, not friend.

Its not about killing. It is about being first amongst peers.

What's that got to do with anything? Topspin, you are a sad little man. All bluster and no breeches....

wow coming from a typical gaylord Brit, shit I might lose a nano second of sleep.
Your talking athletic competition and your two biggest event wind up with huge failures for pussy brits like most of your post here.
How boring is your country really, that you poison our disscussion here.

I take it as a personal mission to wind you up Topspin. For being so sad...

I take it as a personal mission to wind you up Topspin. For being so sad...

Shit Brits are nothing more than third rate citizen of a poor third rate country, fun to mock. Like an eagle toying with a mouse.

AOI, I must admit, you are far more manly than most typical Brits. While I may disagree with you often, know that you sir, have my respect.

As for greatest man in humanity.... I have a few suggestions.

Tesla
Leonidus
Karamojo Bell
John Moses Browning
Ghengis Khan
George Washinton
Simo Hayett

Back