Happy Birthday James Baldwin

Ice Dancer
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Add as Contact Impossible tasks pay best

This message is hidden because Ice Dancer is on your ignore list.
View Post.Remove user from ignore listView Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, 11:15 PM
USFREEDOM911
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Add as Contact JPP Modarater Punisher

This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, 07:24 PM
Stallion
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Add as Contact Stud

This message is hidden because Stallion is on your ignore list.
View Post.Remove user from ignore

Ice Dancer
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Add as Contact Impossible tasks pay best

This message is hidden because Ice Dancer is on your ignore list.
Yesterday, 11:15 PM
USFREEDOM911
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Add as Contact JPP Modarater Punisher

This message is hidden because USFREEDOM911 is on your ignore list.
Today, 07:24 PM
Stallion
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Add as Contact Stud

View Post.Remove user from ignore

:rofl:

Somebody whose username rhymes with moppet is really crying for attention. I'll take his ignore as a sign of my superior intelligence.

Really sad that the racists have chosen to derail my thread, in honor of James Baldwin, an American treasure.

Retard of Dune and Puppet act the same, and pull the same shit, according to Retard of Dune, this means that they are one and the same person. Retard of Duppetroll.

I understand, but do not relate to, your fear, it can be overwhelming when faced with superior intellect, much simpler to hide and ignore and toss out insults than converse with someone smarter than you.

Really sad that the racists have chosen to derail my thread, in honor of James Baldwin, an American treasure.

Who the hell is "James Baldwin" anyway.

What great thing did he actually do?

I groaned your post because I don't like you. You are a bigot as well as an asshole. Hell, you even had the nerve to suggest that I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth because I am white (after assuming I am white). You don't know shit about me or my life. But in your distorted view of the world, everything always seems to boil down to race...

Go fuck yourself.

Brent, If you don't think you are advantaged being a young white male born in the U.S.A. then you are just plain ignorant. I am sorry but that is the plain truth.

Brent, If you don't think you are advantaged being a young white male born in the U.S.A. then you are just plain ignorant. I am sorry but that is the plain truth.

Brent? You mean Zeus' real name is Brent? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. And he's not from Mt. Olympus? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally Posted by Liberty
Who the hell is "James Baldwin" anyway.

What great thing did he actually do?

He was a brilliant writer, activist and intellectual, who took on the white establishment, much as I do. He's a personal hero of mine.

I groaned your post because I don't like you. You are a bigot as well as an asshole. Hell, you even had the nerve to suggest that I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth because I am white (after assuming I am white). You don't know shit about me or my life. But in your distorted view of the world, everything always seems to boil down to race...

Go fuck yourself.
Brent.....visions of pots and kettles are running through my mind. ;)

Really? You don't know anything about me. I, on the otherhand, know that you are the farthest thing from "King of the Gods" that Earth has produced.. King of the Toadstools, King of the Aryan Nation, King of the Psychopaths, I would believe.
The fact that you presented yourself in such a fashion, spoke "volumes". Only a white person,.....a delusional white person would have the audacity to suggest that they were "Zeus, King of the Gods", a mythological figure, known for his misdeeds and "humanly failings" as much as Greeks contempt for him. Bigot? Asshole? Bitch, please...your issues are more serious than mine. You're crazy. And no one suggested you were "born with a silver spoon in your mouth".....you could have been born in a trailer park, but you still are afforded "white privilege", though you are perhaps the dumbest fuck in the trailer park.
In my distorted view of the world???????? After 58 years of being on this planet, I now see things more clearly, than at any other time in my life. And, indeed, everything does always seem to boil down to race.....................for a great many white people. I was taught to ignore race. So, if it hadn't been brought up first, I would have never commented. See how that works., Lightning bolt?

And no thank you....I'm spoken for.

Poet, Poet, Poet, you take far to much artistic license. You give Brent far to much credit. He's only a garden variety asshole. lighten up dude. ;)

Originally Posted by Liberty

He was a brilliant writer, activist and intellectual, who took on the white establishment, much as I do. He's a personal hero of mine.

A great writer Baldwin though I have a personal preference for his contemporary Richard Wright but what really distinguishes the two is that Wright will forever be known as an African American writer and Baldwin will always be known as a writer. He had more courage then Wright in that respect.

Last edited:
Back