Happy Birthday James Baldwin

Get out of my thread you low level security guard....a job you got via cronyism.

Make me get out, you cock sucking bitch, and no, I wasn't referring to your mammy.
The only reason you push yourself as a poet and a musician, is because you're to lazy to have done any real work.
What's the matter, couldn't you use Equal Opportunity legislation to even find your ass a job?
OH-WAIT, I forgot; your ass allready has a job.

JPP Modarater Punisher

You know "moderater" is not a word, don't you? Moron

I explained this to you earlier. They cannot use "moderator" in their title, I block it because there were people who were adding that and people believed they really were moderators and it caused confusion. There was another poster who then used "Modarater" instead, and he chose to use "Modarater Punisher" due to that....

So. It isn't a "mistake" in this case, it is an "inside joke" that most here would know solely because they were here when it happened, but you wouldn't (not your fault, it was before you came here to post)...

I explained this to you earlier. They cannot use "moderator" in their title, I block it because there were people who were adding that and people believed they really were moderators and it caused confusion. There was another poster who then used "Modarater" instead, and he chose to use "Modarater Punisher" due to that....

So. It isn't a "mistake" in this case, it is an "inside joke" that most here would know solely because they were here when it happened, but you wouldn't (not your fault, it was before you came here to post)...

Really? And does he actually "punish" you?

JPP Modarater Punisher

You know "moderater" is not a word, don't you? Moron

You do know or at least hopefully remember, you fucking idiot, thast Damo has already explained this.
Is that all you got, you bitch, and no, I wasn't talking to your mom?

:yermom:

Back