HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

Here's the pitch:

and the swing, a pop fly to the infield:

Caught by the pitcher; batter's OUT!

That would be American baseball, not wimpy British Cricket...

Why don't you go along and see how wimpy it really is!!

[h=1]About Us[/h] The Triangle Cricket League (TCL) is a cricket league based around the Triangle Region of North Carolina encompassing Raleigh, Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill. We also have a team in Greenville. The TCL's mission is to play and promote cricket in the Triangle Region amongst both adult and youth players. Most of the teams in TCL were prior and in some cases founding members of the MACC (Mid-Atlantic Cricket Conference). MACC has been in existence since 1997 and has teams based in NC, SC and VA. Information on the MACC can be found here at http://www.macc-cricket.org. In 2009 the Triangle teams decided to leave the MACC and form their own league. A Twenty20 TCL tournament was played in late 2009 and a full season of league games will begin in 2010. The season runs from Spring into late Summer. The TCL has applied for membership in USACA (USA Cricket Association), the national governing body.

http://www.trianglecricketleague.org/

Why don't you go along and see how wimpy it really is!!

[h=1]About Us[/h] The Triangle Cricket League (TCL) is a cricket league based around the Triangle Region of North Carolina encompassing Raleigh, Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill. We also have a team in Greenville. The TCL's mission is to play and promote cricket in the Triangle Region amongst both adult and youth players. Most of the teams in TCL were prior and in some cases founding members of the MACC (Mid-Atlantic Cricket Conference). MACC has been in existence since 1997 and has teams based in NC, SC and VA. Information on the MACC can be found here at http://www.macc-cricket.org. In 2009 the Triangle teams decided to leave the MACC and form their own league. A Twenty20 TCL tournament was played in late 2009 and a full season of league games will begin in 2010. The season runs from Spring into late Summer. The TCL has applied for membership in USACA (USA Cricket Association), the national governing body.

http://www.trianglecricketleague.org/

All things British are wimpy...

USF is banned!

Where do I send the check?

(I suspect him starting a third Grind thread caused the trigger to be pulled. BANG!)

Ever notice how Howey gets it off on censorship?

Why does Howey the homosexual victim always call for everybody getting banned?

If it was up to Howey, he'd be the only one left to play with himself here.

.......... well maybe him and Professor Rana.

UH-UH, that's not true.
He could still play with Grind. :)

I would love to see you face a genuinely fast bowler as a batsman, I suggest that you put on some incontinence pants beforehand.
No problem. Just give me a real bat, round cross section of hard, genuine American ash, not some wimpy fraternity paddle.

Were "Depends" a British invention as well?

Wow, I really got to you, you can't get me out of your head! I love that.

Weight of 1 Imperial gallon (i.e. UK measure) of water weighs 10 pounds by definition, at a specified temperature and pressure.

There is a difference between Imperial Gallon and Gallon. Hence the Imperial in front of it. This person did not ask about Imperial Gallons.

There is a difference between Imperial Gallon and Gallon. Hence the Imperial in front of it. This person did not ask about Imperial Gallons.

You may find this hard to understand but in the UK it is simply known as a gallon as opposed to a US gallon.

History

The gallon traces its history back to the Roman congius, a measure of liquid which contained six sextarii or the 8th part of the amphora. This measure was taken to and used in England and appears in a charter of Edmund I in 946AD.

The gallon although roughly based on the congius developed over time and came to mean different amounts dependent upon what was being measured, however following various laws and statutes being passed the gallon once again became standardized and by the late 18th century there were just three gallons in common usage, the corn gallon (268.8 cubic inches), the ale gallon (282 cubic inches) and the wine gallon (231 cubic inches). In the early nineteenth century the US adopted the wine gallon as its single standard gallon and the UK (1824) adopted the ale gallon as its standard gallon, which is where the difference between the US and the imperial gallon originates.

http://www.literstogallons.info/gallons.htm

Who's the new douchebag? Glad I misssed all it's earlier posts.

That sounds a lot like the Whiz Kid. One year of college under the belt and he knows everything!

Howey, why do you continue to reference me? Just send me a message/call me out. Don't hide and gossip or spread rumors. Its like you are still in high school with some of the antics you pull.

You may find this hard to understand but in the UK it is simply known as a gallon as opposed to a US gallon.

Earth to Tom: when you are in a different time zone and you call someone, and it's 5pm their time but morning in yours, you don't start the conversation by saying "good morning".

What you did was funny, and a win that way, but don't assume that it's a logical win, because it ain't.

Earth to Tom: when you are in a different time zone and you call someone, and it's 5pm their time but morning in yours, you don't start the conversation by saying "good morning".

What you did was funny, and a win that way, but don't assume that it's a logical win, because it ain't.

Sometimes I just like casting into the water and seeing who rises to the bait.

Back