HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

I know I'm brand-new, so apologies because I'm probably overstepping here - but shouldn't this thread be moved to the forum "where threads go to die"?

I know I'm brand-new, so apologies because I'm probably overstepping here - but shouldn't this thread be moved to the forum "where threads go to die"?
Fanatical liberal totalitarians have their attack threads.
Admin turn a blind eye!
It's a fanatic thing!!

Why, is it over already?

As a new person on this board, I checked out this thread after noticing the "old threads" forum. I saw 16 or 17 pages of really nothing.... so thought this might qualify.

Apparently, I overstepped; thanks for letting know even a thread like this can still be "alive".

ps - I should add, as a new person, that while having so much participation on a forum is great, having a whole lot of threads that really don't do much can be confusing. But I'm sure over time I'll sort out which are worth reading and which aren't.

ps - I should add, as a new person, that while having so much participation on a forum is great, having a whole lot of threads that really don't do much can be confusing. But I'm sure over time I'll sort out which are worth reading and which aren't.

Most aren't. Unless they have one of the TRINITY as the thread starters.

As a new person on this board, I checked out this thread after noticing the "old threads" forum. I saw 16 or 17 pages of really nothing.... so thought this might qualify.

Apparently, I overstepped; thanks for letting know even a thread like this can still be "alive".

It is only nothing to you since you don't know anyone involved. This is one of the best threads of the month so far, for some of us. (we are a small community).

I can't count the number of threads that should be sent there. We've got a number of posters that turn literally everything into a flame war, so don't be surprised when you come across these threads, hearts beating and whatnot.

Back