HAPPY DAY! USF BANNED!

What did you mean by that, exactly?

I hate to speak for ZappasGuitar, but I think he meant what he said. That saying you know what Poet (I believe it was) meant when he called you gay is arrogant; you can't know what he said.

That you think being called gay is an insult is more about you than about Poet.

I hate to speak for ZappasGuitar, but I think he meant what he said. That saying you know what Poet (I believe it was) meant when he called you gay is arrogant; you can't know what he said.

That you think being called gay is an insult is more about you than about Poet.

I've known "poet" for quite a while; he's a self-loather. I know exactly what he meant.

With reference to Zippy, I was referring to the term he used that I repeated in bold text (dimbulb). I thought that should have been obvious.

I've known "poet" for quite a while; he's a self-loather. I know exactly what he meant.

With reference to Zippy, I was referring to the term he used that I repeated in bold text (dimbulb). I thought that should have been obvious.

well, he knows you better than I do; perhaps dimbulb is appropriate.

well, he knows you better than I do; perhaps dimbulb is appropriate.
My point is that Zippy, as clearly one of our less intelligent posters, calling me "dimbulb" is like a turtle calling a squirrel slow. His misspelling of "dim bulb" is a simple example of that.

When did I use it as an insult?

In Post #210, in this thread. You called Howie a fag, as if that were a bad thing. Did you think he and everybody here didn't know that he was "gay"? "Fag" is a pejorative, as if you didn't know. Stop pretending to be stupid. You are stupid.

Bitch, if you were next to me, I'd knock your teeth out. A self-loather? Punk sissy, you don't know me. I love me some me. Why the fuck would I loath myself? You obviously didn't know what I meant. Let me tell you. Men that have a problem with gays are usually suppressing their own homosexual tendencies, and lash out, out of frustration and to give the impression to the public that they couldn't possibly be gay. Your "freaking out", at gays, behind gays, and being preoccupied with "all things gay", let's the cat out of the bag, you stupid bitch. You gay...and you don't like that you're gay. I say, put on your high heels, throw your skirt up and get busy, ho. You know you want to.

Back