Happy Phuck England Day

Many Americans died defending England, that you might be born and annoy the fuck out of future generations of them.

Your knowledge of WW2 is truly woeful! The British fought off the Germans alone in the Battle of Britain and attacked the Germans in Norway in 1940. Why are you so ignorant?

470,000 Americans died in WWII.

276,655 US Army KIA in Europe/North Africa, the UK had 449,700 including civilians. Germany had 5,318,000 military KIA, the USSR had 10,725,345 military KIA. I mention this so you can see comparison, the US got off easy in WW2.

276,655 US Army KIA in Europe/North Africa, the UK had 449,700 including civilians. Germany had 5,318,000 military KIA, the USSR had 10,725,345 military KIA. I mention this so you can see comparison, the US got off easy in WW2.
No, you mention it because you are a prick.

I had some last year in Bang Saen at a restaurant run by a Norwegian ex-pat. He was eulogising about it as well, all I can say it was white and pretty bland.
Finally some honesty.
It should be a palette for a flavorful sauce.

It has one of the lowest cost of living in the world.

So he's on a pension? "Lowest cost of living" doesn't matter if one is living on the local economy. That only works for someone like me who has a US military pension and then moving the Thailand or the PI. Many American retirees are going to Mexico where their dollar goes further and the full care retirement homes are half the price.

So he's on a pension? "Lowest cost of living" doesn't matter if one is living on the local economy. That only works for someone like me who has a US military pension and then moving the Thailand or the PI. Many American retirees are going to Mexico where their dollar goes further and the full care retirement homes are half the price.
Who knows. He is such a liar, there is no telling.

5 cops strangled Eric Garner to death.
Coroner ruled Homicide.
Cops found innocent.

So...yeah.

Well, legally they are, until the case is looked into by a higher court or some sort of enquiry, I suppose. With your police, I admit, the matter is unsure, since they seem to have been developed mainly to kill black people, which I don't think British soldiers were, even back then. I think our rather less symbolic method of fighting arbitrary power was to turn out, in the long run, a great deal more effective, though it took more time.

Back