Harassment/cyberbullies

Go for it. Seriously. If that is supposed to intimdate me, then go for it. I welcome it. Obviously, you're as big a bluff as your butt buddies. You know how to make this stop.

Well it sure seems to have gotten you to lay off the bullshit...

Why is that?

I want to know why he hasn't been banned, and I am so tired of this that I will be a bitch about it until it stops.

Texas

AN ACT
relating to the creation of the offense of online harassment.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:
SECTION 1. Chapter 33, Penal Code, is amended by adding
Section 33.07 to read as follows:

SEC. 33.07. ONLINE HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person uses the name or persona of another person to create a web page on or to post one or more messages on a commercial social networking site:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent; and
(2) with the intent to harm, defraud, intimidate, or threaten any person.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person sends an electronic mail, instant message, text message, or similar communication that references a name, domain address, phone number, or other item of identifying information belonging to any person:
(1) without obtaining the other person's consent;

Doesn't say anything about the person needing to committ suicide!

It just states if they do it.

It is an illegal activity to change a post. I suggest that anyone guilty should stop it, now.

1. he did not use name. you're reading the law entirely wrong. that would be more like what legion did when he created a Yurt username and copied my posts from here and passed himself off as me on multiple messageboards. however, Yurt is not my real name, so it might not even apply to that. it is not changing a linked to post that he made with his own username because someone can clink the link and see it is not true.

2. what is the harm? there is no fraud and there is no thread.

3.. therefore, it is not illegal under the code you provided to alter posts.

4. and once again, you of course only call out those on the right. you completely ignore that dune has changed posts and just admitted this morning that he would continue do so as long he felt like.

where does it say anything about changing posts?

just what I expected...let's all watch the Yurturd come to the defense of the guy who posted some of the filthiest garbage possible about Rana!

Way to show everyone what a REAL MAN does for a woman being assaulted!

It doesn't mention anything about harm, it mentions just the act of altering posts, and it is illegal.

sigh, this is what I mean when I talk about liberals not having any sense of reality. I'm not disputing the text of the law with you, i'm flat out telling you that the AG is not going to pay any attention to your whining about altered posts on a message board, despite a law that says it's illegal, if there is no substantial harm to show the public why he's pursuing charges.

sigh, this is what I mean when I talk about liberals not having any sense of reality. I'm not disputing the text of the law with you, i'm flat out telling you that the AG is not going to pay any attention to your whining about altered posts on a message board, despite a law that says it's illegal, if there is no substantial harm to show the public why he's pursuing charges.

STY, you're good at reading the law, it doesn't say anything about editing posts.

1. he did not use name. you're reading the law entirely wrong. that would be more like what legion did when he created a Yurt username and copied my posts from here and passed himself off as me on multiple messageboards. however, Yurt is not my real name, so it might not even apply to that. it is not changing a linked to post that he made with his own username because someone can clink the link and see it is not true.

2. what is the harm? there is no fraud and there is no thread.

3.. therefore, it is not illegal under the code you provided to alter posts.

4. and once again, you of course only call out those on the right. you completely ignore that dune has changed posts and just admitted this morning that he would continue do so as long he felt like.

That's right Yurturd...defend the gutless, post changing little asswipe who spent the afternoon attacking Rana.

You Da MAN!

just what I expected...let's all watch the Yurturd come to the defense of the guy who posted some of the filthiest garbage possible about Rana!

so you can't answer the question and instead just attack. makes sense. i'll give you a shot thought:

where does it say anything about changing posts?

That's right Yurturd...defend the gutless, post changing little asswipewho spent the afternoon attacking Rana.

You Da MAN!

what did i say that was in his defense? i simply pointed out facts and truth. i know that bothers you.

tell me, what did say that was wrong or untrue.

Tell your pal Dune to stop altering my posts or this is the new forum.

Then go for it, you lying fucking bitch. Stop your damn bluffing and get it done. NOW.

Is that how a big tough guy threatens a woman?

You're like the gift that keeps on giving...just when we think you couldn't possibly make a bigger ass out of yourself...you somehow find a way!

The pissants will intimidate, harass and threaten, but when they get it back they can't seem to understand why. All of a sudden they become innocent as a lamb and don't understand. Amazing. They know what this is all about, but they're too much of a coward to confront their pal who inititated this. Cowards.

Back