Harassment/cyberbullies

The answer to this is quite simple Rana.

I am the one who initiated this and I am the one who can stop it. I can't do that because I am a weak small little man and that would violate my purpose in life of being a sniveling little pusillanimous pissant prarie punk

:3d:

Poet hasn't altered my posts, this Alias has, he has now messed with the wrong person. I am tired of being harassed by posters on a message board.

Why don't you stop your whiny bitching and do something then. I'm tired of your empty threats and whiny complaints, bitch. Do something. NOW.

Damo, and Grind, he is now altering my post and I want it stopped, this is harassment. This is illegal. I am making copies of all his alterations. I should be able to come to this forum and not be subjected to this, I put him on ignore, but now this is getting out of hand, his one comment about my playground being big enough was disgusting. I should not have to put up with this. Ignoring it does not work.

Grind might help but Damo is just another partisan hack who will find the technicality that allows him to let it slide.

Poet hasn't altered my posts, this Alias has, he has now messed with the wrong person. I am tired of being harassed by posters on a message board.

but he has altered a few of mine, as well as legion, and as an adult, I chose to ignore the infantile idiocy instead of getting all offended over an anonymous internet forum.

Ahhh yes...the old "he did it too" defense.

Sure worked on the playground when you were 7 anyway...

You're not getting it. Until you get it, this will continue. This will stop when Dune stops it. You all know what to do. You can't do it. You're empty of integrity and honesty and it's not in you.

sigh, this is what I mean when I talk about liberals not having any sense of reality. I'm not disputing the text of the law with you, i'm flat out telling you that the AG is not going to pay any attention to your whining about altered posts on a message board, despite a law that says it's illegal, if there is no substantial harm to show the public why he's pursuing charges.

You didn't read the disgusting way he altered my post.

no, that is something I have not done. To be honest though, i've also seen topspin alter posts of a few certain others here that made quite the offensive remarks about their teenage daughters, and nobody really seemed to raise a stink about that either.

maybe it's just me, yurt, and damo here, but a whole bunch of people need to grow some thicker skin.

but he has altered a few of mine, as well as legion, and as an adult, I chose to ignore the infantile idiocy instead of getting all offended over an anonymous internet forum.

yeah, just let it slide, that is why people get away with this type of thing. I am tired of ignoring it, especially when the posts are of a sexual and disgusting nature inplying that I want to have sex with two people at one time.

The fact that you don't see this as a problem says a lot about you.

Oh, my. So you don't like it either. It doesn't matter that I don't like MY posts being altered. So why should you be offended when your posts are altered and I'm not supposed to be offended when my posts are altered?

no, that is something I have not done. To be honest though, i've also seen topspin alter posts of a few certain others here that made quite the offensive remarks about their teenage daughters, and nobody really seemed to raise a stink about that either.

maybe it's just me, yurt, and damo here, but a whole bunch of people need to grow some thicker skin.

Well, he made the mistake of doing it to me, and I do care.

Back