Harassment/cyberbullies

There are plenty of things that are technically illegal but AG's don't bother to enforce. In fact, the law is often ridiculously broad in a way that's never literally meant to be enforced just to give the AG a wide breadth of discretion.

I want to know why he hasn't been banned, and I am so tired of this that I will be a bitch about it until it stops.

The answer to this is quite simple Rana.

This piece of shit violated multiple forum rules as well as laws, yet he isn't banned simply because all the Mods and Damocles are conservatives.

Wrong.

Alias wrote stuff that was so illegal Damo had to delete it, more than one.

I chnaged his quotes a few times, and he feels so entitled that he will hold the whole board hostage untill I stop, even though I didn't break any rules or laws.

Somehow, Alias is so important that all of us have to change to acommadate him.

Don't worry Alias, I saved all 34 threatening PMs you sent me and will be more than happy to hand them over to law enforcement if asked.

according to rana you changing his posts is illegal

lmao.

will rana also demand you are banned.

The pissants will intimidate, harass and threaten, but when they get it back they can't seem to understand why. All of a sudden they become innocent as a lamb and don't understand. Amazing. They know what this is all about, but they're too much of a coward to confront their pal who inititated this. Cowards.

What's wrong...why'd you stop changing our posts? did your butt finally stop hurting from the pounding it took this afternoon?

Methinks someone got his ass handed to him by the board MODS!!

Bout fuckin time too!

Cowards. That's the reason.

Damo, and Grind, he is now altering my post and I want it stopped, this is harassment. This is illegal. I am making copies of all his alterations. I should be able to come to this forum and not be subjected to this, I put him on ignore, but now this is getting out of hand, his one comment about my playground being big enough was disgusting. I should not have to put up with this. Ignoring it does not work.

Damo, and Grind, he is now altering my post and I want it stopped, this is harassment. This is illegal. I am making copies of all his alterations. I should be able to come to this forum and not be subjected to this, I put him on ignore, but now this is getting out of hand, his one comment about my playground being big enough was disgusting. I should not have to put up with this. Ignoring it does not work.

it is NOT illegal. seriously, stop already. you're having a meltdown.

Back