Harassment/cyberbullies

You're not getting it. Until you get it, this will continue. This will stop when Dune stops it. You all know what to do. You can't do it. You're empty of integrity and honesty and it's not in you.

Pot meet kettle.

Kettle, this is pot.

Oh, my. So you don't like it either. It doesn't matter that I don't like MY posts being altered. So why should you be offended when your posts are altered and I'm not supposed to be offended when my posts are altered?

I haven't altered your posts, I have hardly engaged you in conversation and you altered my post in a sexually disgusting fashion. That is illegal and there are laws.

right, that's the reason why poet has been banned and reported, right?

When did Poet break forum rules?

Alias is frustrated because he tried to get me banned, but I didn't break any rules.

There are plenty of PC forums where changing posts is not allowed, I am sure he would be welcome at any of them.

I haven't altered your posts, I have hardly engaged you in conversation and you altered my post in a sexually disgusting fashion. That is illegal and there are laws.

I would not alter your posts if you would not have ignored the fact that Dune altered my posts and instead you complain about me. If you don't like this kind of treatment then I suggest you ask Dune to stop altering my posts. Your choice.

yeah, just let it slide, that is why people get away with this type of thing. I am tired of ignoring it, especially when the posts are of a sexual and disgusting nature inplying that I want to have sex with two people at one time.

The fact that you don't see this as a problem says a lot about you.

oh please, get over yourself already.

When did Poet break forum rules?

Alias is frustrated because he tried to get me banned, but I didn't break any rules.

There are plenty of PC forums where changing posts is not allowed, I am sure he would be welcome at any of them.

Now you are lying. Damocles knows you're lying because I sent him a PM and I said explicitly that I did not want you banned. Damocles will back me up on this. I asked Damocles to ask you to stop altering my words when you quote me. Now you've lied and been caught again. You're a very sick man. Until you give me your assurance you will not alter my posts, then this is the new forum.

Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou
right, that's the reason why poet has been banned and reported, right?

Excuse me, but are you doing drugs? Why would I be banned and reported? I haven't altered anyone's posts. That is juvenile and pedestrian, which I'm above.

The funniest thing about this piece of shit is that I put him on ignore hours ago, yet he still needs me to "stop".

I haven't responded to a single post of his since Rootbeer complained about the distraction.

No, actual forum rules.
'
Alias broke several, including pedophilia, which Damo had to delete.

The only thing Poet broke around here was a few egos.

Damocles will confirm I never asked to have you banned. I don't work that way. I am well equipped to take care of your crap by myself and you and everyone can now see. You are a liar. That's the bottom line. You lie and you cheat. Now, until you assure me that you will never alter my words when you quote me, then this trolling will continue. Your choice.

BEHOLD the whiny Rightie...he takes his anger out on YOU because someone ELSE made him mad...it's YOUR responsibility to get his attacker to stop...

BEHOLD the whiny Rightie...he takes his anger out on YOU because someone ELSE made him mad...it's YOUR responsibility to get his attacker to stop...

I made the bitch madder than a wet hen. It's my mission in life. And I'm gon' keep doing it. I don't respond to threats. I "do"...I don't 'get did".

Back