Harris Debate Winner and Holds Six Point Lead in New Major Poll

Vance sucks, Trump should never allowed his sons to pick the VP. It’s like McCain choosing Palin, even though he wanted Joseph Lieberman.

Trump really doesn’t want a running mate, that has always been evident. He basically ignored Pence and now admits not talking to Vance. Trump doesn’t want to share the limelight.
Yup. He selected a mute the first time around, and now his kids insisted that he pick an internet troll. Throw Kennedy into the mix, and this has morphed into a true reality t.v. team.

I literally just got back just a few weeks ago from Driving all the way from Northern Wisconsin to the Florida panhandle and back for some business that needed tending to. Its like 18.5 hours one way. TIP of the day.....Ate at Osaka at Pier park in Panama city beach,...excellent Hibachi BTW for anyone who may get near there. I honestly dont even think that half of you people could even drive that far...LOL . With the way your mental acuity is you would either be dead or in a hospital some place from driving in to something or some one. PLEASE,....make the change NOW before its too late. Seriously.
Impressive. Beats my 14 hours from Santa Fe overnight to Santa Barbara.

Should make a good comedy tv series in a few years.
Interesting comment. Every year around 9/11, I'm reminded of how Bush was considered such a buffoon his first year in office, Comedy Central had that series 'That's My Bush'. It portrayed him as the idiot that he truly was.

Odd that it literally disappeared overnight after the tragedy on 9/11. For obvious reasons.

He was an idiot, but he was OUR idiot.

Interesting comment. Every year around 9/11, I'm reminded of how Bush was considered such a buffoon his first year in office, Comedy Central had that series 'That's My Bush'. It portrayed him as the idiot that he truly was.

Odd that it literally disappeared overnight after the tragedy on 9/11. For obvious reasons.

He was an idiot, but he was OUR idiot.

Media is a for-profit business. Yes, politics can play into it. That's not right, but it's real. We, the People, should work on it.

IMO, admitting to mistakes is the path to redemption.

It is kind of sad and scary to see what has been going on in here in the last year or so. Covid attacks the brain , specifically cognitive function. I am seeing a ton of lefties in here who are in MASSIVE mental decline over the last year,...MASSIVE. It comes from them being walking Covid magnets,...being attacked by the strain over and over again in the last 4 years. Signs of dementia in here everywhere. Half these people cant even remember what they post from one day to the next. We purebloods need only to wait it out,...the rest will be in diapers curled up in the corner of the bed in no time. They are already deep into the babbling like idiots stage now,.... the rest is soon to come.

Old Joe Biden was right about one thing when he said that we are only a couple years away from having Hospitals that will be strained to the max with dementia patients and other mental disorders due to Covid. The evidence is all over these pages. :unsure:
Assuming Stone thinks he is being serious it's hard to say if the above is a sign of dementia or a sign of mere stupidity. Has to be one or the other if his comparative measure is the babbling we see here day after day from his semi literate friends.

BREAKING: JD Vance just said the polls showing Kamala Harris leading are FAKE and are only released to help Democrats RIG & STEAL the 2024 election by "manipulating" votersTucker: "So those polls are fake?"Vance: "Oh, absolutely, they're FAKE."Everything Vance said is true. Think about this: Trump has improved in virtually every category of voters, from Blacks to Hispanics and even women, yet somehow, they claim it's a 50/50 race. That's the definition of FAKE.

----------------------------------------------------

The Regimes psyops war to get the people to vote for the Regime is running full tilt yes, but the main purpose is manufacturing cover for when the Regime declares its candidates the winners, to get people to accept the con. Do remember that the Regime has already warned that those who dispute the declaration of winners will get hurt.

The crushing of MAGA starts in Jan.

BREAKING: JD Vance just said the polls showing Kamala Harris leading are FAKE and are only released to help Democrats RIG & STEAL the 2024 election by "manipulating" votersTucker: "So those polls are fake?"Vance: "Oh, absolutely, they're FAKE."Everything Vance said is true. Think about this: Trump has improved in virtually every category of voters, from Blacks to Hispanics and even women, yet somehow, they claim it's a 50/50 race. That's the definition of FAKE.

----------------------------------------------------

The Regimes psyops war to get the people to vote for the Regime is running full tilt yes, but the main purpose is manufacturing cover for when the Regime declares its candidates the winners, to get people to accept the con. Do remember that the Regime has already warned that those who dispute the declaration of winners will get hurt.

The crushing of MAGA starts in Jan.

Trumpers are the definition of stupid.

Back