Hate the government, obey the police

There are two questions actually being asked here.

One...what would YOU do if a police officer gave you an instruction to sit down and shut up?

Two...what do you advise others to do if a police officer gives them an instruction to sit down and shut up?

Just sayin'
It really depends on the situation, Frank, this is too general. Am I walking downtown with friends? Am I in a riot? Is there a threat in the area? Do I sense he’s a crazy cop?

Here is one more specific:

If you were addressing a classroom of students in high school in Little Rock...how would you advise them to react to instructions given by a police officer?

Would you list times and circumstances where the students should question the instructions rather than obey them...or would you suggest that they OBEY the instructions and at some future time deal with any concerns they might have?

if you're that willing to comply, will you comply if I instruct you to do something?

I am willing to comply with a police officer giving me an instruction.

If you are a police officer and you stop me for whatever reason...I will comply with your instructions.

Or...what the fuck are you asking you asshole?

I am willing to comply with a police officer giving me an instruction.

If you are a police officer and you stop me for whatever reason...I will comply with your instructions.

Or...what the fuck are you asking you asshole?

what i'm asking is are you always that quick to submit to anyone with 'authority'? but you already answered that question by stating that you have lots of family members that are armed government extortion agents. you've also shown yourself to be mostly a liberal statist, so I already know you crave being a slave to government power.

How do you know what their reason is for pulling you over? What if you match the description of someone who's wanted in connection with a serious crime?

And if, for whatever reason, the cop thinks you might be attempting to pull out a weapon with which you could injure or kill him, you might very well get yourself shot and killed.

Hope it was worth it to make whatever point you think you made.

Of course, you being a middle aged white woman, the chances of you getting anything worse than tased or a face full of pepper spray, is pretty remote.

Not the same for a man.

Statist p-word.

what i'm asking is are you always that quick to submit to anyone with 'authority'?

Well that was not what you asked.

Why not ask what you mean to ask.

The answer to your question is that IF A POLICE OFFICER INSTRUCTS ME TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP...I PLAN TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.

I hope...just hope...a police officer some day soon asks YOU to sit down and shut up...and that you actually refuse to do so and start giving the police officer some shit.

I don't think that will happen. You sound like a craven coward to me.

but you already answered that question by stating that you have lots of family members that are armed government extortion agents.

Oh, yes...by all means. If a police officer does stop you and ask you to be quiet...be sure to say stuff like that to him.

What a fucking phony you are!

you've also shown yourself to be mostly a liberal statist, so I already know you crave being a slave to government power.

You do not KNOW shit...and you sure as hell are not smarter than many people I know.

Well that was not what you asked.

Why not ask what you mean to ask.

The answer to your question is that IF A POLICE OFFICER INSTRUCTS ME TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP...I PLAN TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.
and when that police officer demands you drop to your knees and perform oral sex on him? don't say it's never happened. i've posted about it before.........

I hope...just hope...a police officer some day soon asks YOU to sit down and shut up...and that you actually refuse to do so and start giving the police officer some shit.

I don't think that will happen. You sound like a craven coward to me.

Oh, yes...by all means. If a police officer does stop you and ask you to be quiet...be sure to say stuff like that to him.

What a fucking phony you are!

You do not KNOW shit...and you sure as hell are not smarter than many people I know.

this is just you projecting your anger and cowardice upon me. you know you're a coward and wouldn't stand up to any illegal actions or commands by a cop, so you call anyone else that isn't afraid, a coward. I understand.

and when that police officer demands you drop to your knees and perform oral sex on him? don't say it's never happened. i've posted about it before.........

You really are an asshole.

Having a conversation with someone like you is like having a conversation with an asparagus stalk.

this is just you projecting your anger and cowardice upon me. you know you're a coward and wouldn't stand up to any illegal actions or commands by a cop, so you call anyone else that isn't afraid, a coward. I understand.

You are a punk...a mouthy punk who shoot his mouth off here on the Internet, but who toes the line in non-cyber life.

You are not worth the bother.

Go play in the sandbox.

You really are an asshole.

Having a conversation with someone like you is like having a conversation with an asparagus stalk.
so, like most children, you hate asparagus. who'd have thunk it.........

You are a punk...a mouthy punk who shoot his mouth off here on the Internet, but who toes the line in non-cyber life.
more projection..........have you always been such a subservient wimp?

so, like most children, you hate asparagus. who'd have thunk it.........

more projection..........have you always been such a subservient wimp?

Tell ya what.

Teach your kids that if they are ever stopped by a cop...to be defiant.

You will be doing things to improve the gene pool.

Not often one comes across someone as ignorant as you...who would choose a screen name like you have...but it does happen. And best to get a good laugh out of it.

images

No. Just no. If you are a regular citizen, just going along doing regular citizen shit, and a cop pulls you over for nothing, you absolutely have the right -- maybe even the obligation -- to resist being searched, handcuffed, and otherwise hassled.

Cops are 95% decent ppl just doing their jobs. There are rogue ones though, and those are the ones who make the rest look bad.

You don't know if the cop pulled you over for nothing. You might resemble the description of a person fleeing from a crime or some other reason you are unaware of. If it turns out you are not the correct person, he is not going to handcuff you. But, he might need to search to see if you have the gun and stolen money from the crime.

Tell ya what.

Teach your kids that if they are ever stopped by a cop...to be defiant.

You will be doing things to improve the gene pool.

Not often one comes across someone as ignorant as you...who would choose a screen name like you have...but it does happen. And best to get a good laugh out of it.

yet you still haven't answered the very simple question.............would you follow ALL orders from a cop, even the unlawful ones. and if not, what would you do when given an unlawful order? or does your all too comfortable familiarity with familial law enforcement not allow your small brain to accommodate such a reality?

You don't know if the cop pulled you over for nothing. You might resemble the description of a person fleeing from a crime or some other reason you are unaware of. If it turns out you are not the correct person, he is not going to handcuff you. But, he might need to search to see if you have the gun and stolen money from the crime.

" am I being detained?"
" what reasonable articulate suspicion do you have that I have committed a crime, am committing a crime, or am about to commit a crime?"
Questions that should ALWAYS be asked of any cop stopping you for no apparent reason.

Yup.

And to resist can be a very dumb thing to do.

Best to comply...and if you think you have been wronged...to go through the process of reporting the officer and following up.

But...for the ones who want to teach their kids to "stand up for their rights"...go for it.

Teach them how to resist the instructions if a police officer.

What could possibly go wrong?

Back