Heartwarming bi-partisan effort to save dogs

You don't offend me...not sure why you would think that....and you and Gordon are 100% wrong.....(though if there is no specific thread you might be right... so I'll give you that...why don't you start one instead of whining that there isn't one? Then we'll talk about it... If not, I'll understand...
But I'll wait...;)

Take your own advice! No one squats on threads,and pretends they are hers like Toxic Top

LOL...the fact that there IS 580K homeless in America is proof positive.

What kind of logic is that?

Drowning continues to be the fifth leading cause of unintentional death in the US and the second leading cause of unintentional death for children between ages one and 14.

Does that mean nobody cares about drowning victims?

What kind of logic is that?

Drowning continues to be the fifth leading cause of unintentional death in the US and the second leading cause of unintentional death for children between ages one and 14.

Does that mean nobody cares about drowning victims?

Where the fuck did I ever say your opinion on this matters to me?

But for the record - https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...san-effort-to-save-dogs&p=4897242#post4897242

That does not explain it to you?
Take a guess if I give a shit?

We are done here.

Fauci is an evil man.

Ridiculous. I don't support experimenting with animals either, but am not going to put this all on Fauci.

iu

See: Amish puppy mills. Call the Amish "monsters" also, and all puppy mill breeders. I doubt RWNJs will do that because they consider the Amish to be godly people.

I call anyone who breeds animals for cruel medical experiments a monster.

I consider self-proclaimed "godly people" to be deluded, too, as you well know.

If you have evidence that "Amish puppy mills" are engaged in this horrific trade, post it.

I call anyone who breeds animals for cruel medical experiments a monster.

I consider self-proclaimed "godly people" to be deluded, too, as you well know.

If you have evidence that "Amish puppy mills" are engaged in this horrific trade, post it.

IMO just running a puppy mill makes them monsters.

I believe I mentioned puppy mills as very horrific, abusive operations.... We have two puppy mill survivors, btw....
There are tremendous efforts to shut them down.... I guess that went unnoticed by someone....;)

Back