Help Me Remember

you guys are really some rough mottley crew I tell ya....didn't know that people like you all really existed in the world.....guess that's what I get for living in my small little world of loving everyone...oh well.... :(

LOL, and where might this little world reside outside of your little mind? hate me, hate him, I'm sure were upset. we are trolls ya know, your fellow tough guy says so, yeah the one that is good for calling you woman c*nts......

dunno who SR or what actually your other board is all about, could care less to tell ya the truth. Gonna call me a troll when ya bitch slap me to big man?

you gonna send me a PM with your address so that I can? Or am I supposed to just head south bitchslapping every moron I see until I find you?

Is that the best you can do, is critique Wikipedia Gaffer? I said there were thousands of other links on the google search....? Did you bother even looking to see if they said the SAME as wikipedia? (shakes head)

you guys are really some rough mottley crew I tell ya....didn't know that people like you all really existed in the world.....guess that's what I get for living in my small little world of loving everyone...oh well.... :(

Boll-weevil is just another toby. Useless. Why are you bothering?

you gonna send me a PM with your address so that I can? Or am I supposed to just head south bitchslapping every moron I see until I find you?

I having nothing to hide from anyone, I reside in Edison, NJ..... You tell me when, I'll be there!

Boll-weevil is just another toby. Useless. Why are you bothering?

LOL, finally out of hiding mudflap? go ahead and join your buddy for the ride, I would certainly like to see how bad you are then without your keyboard.
Walk the walk for a change ya sissy......

I having nothing to hide from anyone, I reside in Edison, NJ..... You tell me when, I'll be there!

Shit... I wouldn't go to New Jersey if somebody paid me... that disgusting cesspool of a state????? Fuck that...if you are so dead set on getting bitchslapped....come on up here. I really have no desire to drive to New Jersey for anything....I don't even like driving THROUGH New Jersey. ;)

Shit... I wouldn't go to New Jersey if somebody paid me... that disgusting cesspool of a state????? Fuck that...if you are so dead set on getting bitchslapped....come on up here. I really have no desire to drive to New Jersey for anything....I don't even like driving THROUGH New Jersey. ;)

LOL, no big surprises there.......

my husband's old job headquartered in edison, nj....plus he had menlo park as a mall in his district

Hey fella, you wanna talk the talk so walk the walk, want your respect, come get yourself some! Other from that I have nothing to say. I don't hide, I can be easily found at any given time.

So with that I have already told Damocles I'll tune out after tonight so y'all don't have to run back to your other little playhouse and play pat each other on the back. I have no need to do what you call discussing around here. The guy worked to make a good board so be supportive to him at least.

Hey fella, you wanna talk the talk so walk the walk, want your respect, come get yourself some! Other from that I have nothing to say. I don't hide, I can be easily found at any given time.

So with that I have already told Damocles I'll tune out after tonight so y'all don't have to run back to your other little playhouse and play pat each other on the back. I have no need to do what you call discussing around here. The guy worked to make a good board so be supportive to him at least.

sir evil, you are the best out of the lot and certainly the most fun for me so far....and i am sure the others are good people as well....you just all seem to stick together like glue, even if one of your compadres may be wrong....i guess that should be expected since you are all friends, but i have lots of friends from both sides of the aisle, and i don't hesitate to tell them they are wrong or out of line, when i think they are... ask maineman if he hasn't gotten my scolding a time or two!

maybe if you STOPPED pushing the us against ''them'' thing we could all become at least respectfully civil....

but please don't think that i must agree with you on issues that i plainly disagree with in order to like you as a person....i tend to be drawn to those i don't agree with, their messed up minds intrigue me! lol :D

sir evil, you are the best out of the lot and certainly the most fun for me so far....and i am sure the others are good people as well....you just all seem to stick together like glue, even if one of your compadres may be wrong....i guess that should be expected since you are all friends, but i have lots of friends from both sides of the aisle, and i don't hesitate to tell them they are wrong or out of line, when i think they are... ask maineman if he hasn't gotten my scolding a time or two!

maybe if you STOPPED pushing the us against ''them'' thing we could all become at least respectfully civil....

but please don't think that i must agree with you on issues that i plainly disagree with in order to like you as a person....i tend to be drawn to those i don't agree with, their messed up minds intrigue me! lol :D

LOL, lets not call it what it's not Care! We haven't found a single piece of middle ground here whatsoever. I have never askedyou or anyone here with an opposing view to see it my way as I am smart enough to know that is simply my own opinion. We are not the stick like bunch at all, I think it has been very obvious that the ones that are here from my side simply don't agree on everything, and have vastly different ways about our approach to discussing an issue. The views may be similar but not a single member that I have brought here has an issue with agreeing to what can't be agreed to. There are no discussions here, it's a simple fuckfest of I am right and you are wrong, that is not discussing at all, in fact I know damn well what my opinion is so I need not have anyone tell me it's wrong.

Honestly, it's the very divide that is in America today, it's not this or that, it's simply the power struggle that resides. I don't wanna discuss that and then be told I am wrong. It's nothing personal against any individual here, not even the sissy cypress, but Damocles worked hard to give you all something that I am not gonna sit around and watch fall apart because somebody had there feelings hurt over being right or wrong on a issue. I'll tell ya though, agrreing with everyone you discuss an issue with had got to get boring, but anway it's not for me.....

I wouldn't walk across the street to get respect from you...it really is of no consequence to me. If you were to show up for a bitchslapping at my house, I'd be happy to oblige.... other than that...don't let the door hit your well travelled ass on the way out.

I wouldn't walk across the street to get respect from you...it really is of no consequence to me. If you were to show up for a bitchslapping at my house, I'd be happy to oblige.... other than that...don't let the door hit your well travelled ass on the way out.

Yellow fits you well maineman, you make the threat and want me to come to you? lol, your a bigger pussy than I originally expected.. And you wonder why some of the people have the opinions they do about you, it's pretty evident now. You keep talking the talk, you do it well!

I never threatened you.... but get real, Sir Evil...what sort of a "no-life" loser would I have to be to get in my car and drive nine hours to New Jersey from Maine because some person - gender size age unknown - rubs me the wrong way in an internet chat room?

I have got about five dozen things that are more important to me than confronting someone in New Jersey who can't debate...

I never threatened you.... but get real, Sir Evil...what sort of a "no-life" loser would I have to be to get in my car and drive nine hours to New Jersey from Maine because some person - gender size age unknown - rubs me the wrong way in an internet chat room?

I have got about five dozen things that are more important to me than confronting someone in New Jersey who can't debate...

Face it their maine, outside of you unimpressive vocabulary that you think impresses you have nothing but the same old rhetoric being tossed around three years gone already. You have a whiny little bitch like rant about statisitcs you look up on the net. "no-life" loser? LOL, I ain't up in buttfucked maine, I live in upperclass my friend, right about where you could'nt afford to make a living!

Go back to playing armchair war, you have no self respect so I certainly would'nt expect you to try to get any respect outside of sitting behind your computer. Your a sissy wannabe an ya know it!

LOL, lets not call it what it's not Care! We haven't found a single piece of middle ground here whatsoever. I have never askedyou or anyone here with an opposing view to see it my way as I am smart enough to know that is simply my own opinion. We are not the stick like bunch at all, I think it has been very obvious that the ones that are here from my side simply don't agree on everything, and have vastly different ways about our approach to discussing an issue. The views may be similar but not a single member that I have brought here has an issue with agreeing to what can't be agreed to. There are no discussions here, it's a simple fuckfest of I am right and you are wrong, that is not discussing at all, in fact I know damn well what my opinion is so I need not have anyone tell me it's wrong.

Honestly, it's the very divide that is in America today, it's not this or that, it's simply the power struggle that resides. I don't wanna discuss that and then be told I am wrong. It's nothing personal against any individual here, not even the sissy cypress, but Damocles worked hard to give you all something that I am not gonna sit around and watch fall apart because somebody had there feelings hurt over being right or wrong on a issue. I'll tell ya though, agrreing with everyone you discuss an issue with had got to get boring, but anway it's not for me.....

ok then, let's see the WALK, that goes with that talk and things will be fine!

care

Face it their maine, outside of you unimpressive vocabulary that you think impresses you have nothing but the same old rhetoric being tossed around three years gone already. You have a whiny little bitch like rant about statisitcs you look up on the net. "no-life" loser? LOL, I ain't up in buttfucked maine, I live in upperclass my friend, right about where you could'nt afford to make a living!

Go back to playing armchair war, you have no self respect so I certainly would'nt expect you to try to get any respect outside of sitting behind your computer. Your a sissy wannabe an ya know it!

guess YOU can't just help yourself.....

nice! cut on the person instead of debate the issue...what? was it a whole 2 minutes from your obviously bullshit post to me?
:pke:

guess YOU can't just help yourself.....

nice! cut on the person instead of debate the issue...what? was it a whole 2 minutes from your obviously bullshit post to me?
:pke:

LOL, what on earth is it that you could possibly wanna debate now Care?

Back